did REQ hit the bottom yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eU4ZvfkmOck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it at 0.00 yet?

Why does it look like a benis?

Its a steal of a deal right now

yes

This. Crashes just mean good shit like this goes on sale.

The real value of REQ is at $0.64 so as long as the price is under that you are getting it at a discount. If they announce new partnerships/exchanges/milestones the real value of REQ will increase as well. It's a good time to buy.

>$0.64

That seems awfully precise, how did you determine that?

I've been holding 5k REQ since 25 cents... is this enough to make it?

What do you think the price will be EOY 2018? I really, really like the fundamentals of this coin its a great idea.

I don't know what the price will be, nor do I know what it'll be like even tomorrow, but I know that we're all going to make it user. It'll be okay

Price at EOY2018 will highly depend on the adoption of the "Pay with Request Network" button at webstores. If adoption doesn't gain quick traction after mainnet+fiat release I suspect EOY2018 will be $2-3 dropped from an ATH of $5-10 just after mainnet+fiat release.

I looked at the amount of value REQ gained after any actual value adding event vs when REQ gained price without there being a value adding event.

$0.04 to $0.27 were fueled by developers reaching milestones and partnerships. $0.27 to $0.80 was based on pure speculation without any value being added thus can be disregarded. jump from $0.80 to $1.17 was caused by huobi listing REQ and adds actual value for traders thus the true price of REQ should be $0.27+$0.37=$0.64

see you on the moon friend

yeah I might have to sell around 5$ just cause that's straight up 25 grand, lot of capital to use on ICO's and new shitcoin moon missions

Fuck second part of was meant for you.

>yeah I might have to sell around 5$

Don't try to sell at a monetary pricepoint that's how you lose money. I hold 50k REQ. I won't sell if it somehow reaches $5 tomorrow. Hold until mainnet releases and then cash out 50% leave the other 50% in REQ for a year.

This way if REQ doesn't get adopted by shops you already sold 50% at the ATH. If it DOES succeed you still hold 2500 REQ that could reach insane valuations we can not even dream about right now.

If you cashed out at $5 and REQ fulfills its goals you will kill yourself. If REQ reaches $5 and then crashes to $1 again because nobody uses it then you will also hate yourself. Only way to keep yourself save is to cash out 50% after mainnet release because that will be the guaranteed ATH at that moment.

You're advocating a compromise, I definitely see the advantage to what you're saying. But lets get to 5$ first! Don't want to count our chickens before they hatch

Any other picks you like for 2018? I'm also in substratum and binance coin. I think they will both be winners

Just dumped half my XLM for REQ, should I dump the rest?

Yeah Binance coin for certain it's a very strong short-term coin that will grow a lot in 2018. LINK and Enigma are also good but don't offer concrete value thus are long term holds.

12k reqlet getting horny as fuck my dude

You'll regret it when FairX, if you didn't ALREADY regret selling at a loss (never sell at loss user, if so minimal as fuck, you NEED to be patient, unless you're whaling)

I bought in XLM low, so I didn't sell at a loss thankfully. But it seems like REQ is doing much better than XLM right now. Rest of my stuff is in TRX which I just have to hold these fucking bags for now.

oh god, I can't personally fuck with TRX, but I haven't looked into it nearly enough; and good shit in that case, godspeed on the gains

At which price point you start fingering yourself without remors?

This fucking hodl meme. I sold at a loss earlier, however I could buy back in now that the shit went further into the red. But hey, keep hodling.

I bought at .04, .23, and .27 for TRX. After I had the mindset of "I'll buy the dip" when XRP was going up and never dipped, I got FOMO hard.

>Not scalping all the way down. Kys.

I held xlm since 25 cents, sold today. I just don't like the project and founder, not to mention that it is awkwardly stable. Not a fan of the coin and I don't really like the fundamentals. I find REQ to be much better. But DYOR and do what you think is best

holding is legit, but sometimes it can be a bad thing. I learned that lesson with TRX, bought in at 3 cents, held through the 30 cent pump, refused to sell till it finally hit 10 cents. at that point I was done.

> all these green and blue ID's

we're going to make it lads

REQ has been FUD too much lately, only means one thing

?

>he even put kys in the greentext

tfw 2 stupd

what is that one thing? Also cmon bro, why you gotta come in here with that pink ID. we were on a streak of blue/green

My bad, do my digits make you feel better? REQ is the kid that got bullied on, so he works out and slams the bully and flys to the moon

so sell my xlm for req then?

shit i forgot the hype song, ok numerals now youtube.com/watch?v=eU4ZvfkmOck

also forgot to input one last thing retard, please go google the "HODL" meme origins, then you'll see why it's exclaimed as often as it is

Check out the REQ whitepaper, it will convince you

Bought at 88 cents. RIP. At this point I'm going to consider this a lost but not sell anything and just leave it as is. If it does something fine, It not, whatever.

I still don't really understand whitepaper yet.

Keep XLM if you don't understand whitepapers.

Pajeet it's gonna be huuuuggeee

kek

Well shit, dont invest in anything you dont understand. I guess keep xlm?