Am I Fucked?

I just posted my BTC address in that thread where the user lied about giving a bunch of BTC away. I know I’m newfag scum. Lesson learned. I don’t have any BTC in said address. My guess is I should never use this address for BTC ever again, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes he's probably mining on your computer now

We can also get your Email you used to get that address, and your name too. Huge normie mistake.

Dude no one can steal shit from your wallet without a private key. I've posted several of my wallet addresses on many threads and never had anything stolen. Also never had OP deliver but that is another story. Just relax.

please uninstall crypto

you're on a list

I use it on an iPhone.

Hope you have the receipt bro, better return that shit asap tomorrow

How does he even fucking steal them?

People get a kick of taking nucoiners addresses and then posting them on the deepweb advertising illegal services, so congrats on that user, seriously.

isnt the whole point of this shit that you can tell people your public address so they can send you payment? how could it be unsafe

So what the fuck should I do? Delete the app associated with that address and delete the email acct I used to set that account up?

You're fine user. Wallets are public things. Its your private key that you should never give away.

>implying someone couldn't do the exact same thing with any of the addresses in the top 100

your IP has already been recorded by the FBI

A pity you weren't banned for being a shitskin begger

If you posted ur address on personal wifi, youre not gonna make it

yes also consider getting a crypto lawyer

Its a part of meltdown/spectre that affects Intel CPUs. Better hope you're not running Intel retard

That’s worse. Apple has it out for crypto. Your private key is in the app cache. Move it ASAP to a new address

its completely safe, he doesnt have your private keys

>he doesn't know

This.

But can someone explain this?

blockchain.info/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s

Move all your coins to a new wallet ASAP. Make sure it confirms today. Set it high priority

These people are just fucking with you. You're honestly ok. Don't have a stroke.

Nice bait

I don’t have any BTC at all.

This.

But can someone explain this?

blockchaininfo/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s

Probably only ever post throwaways if you want to beg for crypto.

>Dude no one can steal shit from your wallet without a private key.
Wrong, there was a zero day going around that allowed people to steal from Electrum wallets

Dumb fuck he gave your crypto address a Trojan horse that will lock your BitCoins in at a low price, good job idiot now you can’t even sell them at a good price... I can however help you, I need to screen share with you so I can uninstall the virus, I’ll also need your 2FA recovery keys so I can deactivate the protocols.

So glad im not a newfag who posted my private address. My coins are safe. Are yours? If not move them asap to a new wallet. Urgent priority. Dont fuck around and let this sit in the mempool.

ur fine op

Why are you lying to them? Do you like seeing people lose their bitcoins?
Move your shit asap if you posted in the other thread, your wallet is compromised.

It is a throwaway. I’ll will use said address to purchase bitcoin and instantly send it to a different exchange/hardware wallet. I just wanna know if I can ever use that address ever again.

Never use it again. You should generate a new wallet to be safe.

They've already traced to your local IP I'm sure, your buttcorns are fucking gone sorry bud

I don’t have any BTC.

Holy shit... dude. If it is a public wallet address you are 100% fine. All wallets are public. Go to a big coiner's youtube or twitter. They will have a wallet posted to accept donations.

Exactly, that's the attitude you should have now. It's all gone user

You can post your public adress wherever you want, moron.

kek. He is at acceptance. That was quick

It's only a matter of time before they get hacked dude.

I’m spooked bc some other anons keep saying they can track your IP and email with the BTC address given.

If you're spooked don't be. If this was bait, it was purdy good.

trolls user. relax.

fucking idiots stop reassuring him, you're only encouraging more begging you fucking faggots kys

all newfags need to know that posting your bitcoin address on here puts you at the risk of having your coins stolen

You guys are assholes. Do you no believe in a lawful universe of cause and effect? Stop negative karma FUDing these poor people.

Your fine. There are millions of public addresses all over the internet for donations, for payment, your fine.

It was a pathetic move. I apologize to all. I won’t ever stoop to pajeet level again. Should I just end it all?

Quit fucking with this poor guy and telling him lies before he puts any btc into a tagged wallet with DSN onion router identifiers

you should have known

its the same scams they used to pull on /b/ you fish for dumb people into posting something that fucks them

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

the absolute state