Is it over?

Is it over?

Should I just cash out and accept my losses?

How many normies do you think are cutting losses and getting out of this shitty game, and why wouldn't that trigger a chain reaction

Yes, but don't forget to fill out form 8949 for taxes.

I only made 2k ;_;

No need

Seriously considering it. Started with 3.6k and now I’m down to about 1.6k. I was doing so well the first couple weeks when XLM and TRX mooned but after that I kept fomoing in and out and selling low because I couldn’t stand to watch things go down anymore. And now things are still going down. Now the only thing I think about is how to get back what I’ve lost so I can gtfo.. feels bad man

Stop being a weak handed idiot and buy the dip

There's a lot of crypto-millionaires now like me that are considering taking our newly minted fortunes and running.

When did you get in?

>cashing out fake money

Ho Lee fuk. Have you guys only been in crypto for a month. This is literally normal go look at the timeline. Shit goes up 200% then down like 50%. Never sell at a loss. This is not the 1st dip and won't be the last. Weak hands don't make money. Have you not heard the saying "hodl" there is a real reason why we say it. All the noobs cash out at the 1st correction it's hilarious. Literally every correction this happens and then y'all just fomo back in later

You should stop thinking like a weak-handed beta and have some patience. Normie money isn't what is putting up million dollar plus sell walls.

You are such a newfag when it comes to trading lel

I started at the end of December into New Years.

Brah in since Dec 2014. Your talking to big daddy

im just leaving my remaining $500 from 1.5k in here
this game is just filled with whales that always want more
tired of the suicidal thoughts
tired of the whales that rob us
tired of this board that just want tto pajeet the guy next to him
we are not the early adopters we are the marks that filtered in afterwords while the crypto rothchilds from 2009 juust hunger for more and more money, money that comes from us
goodluck anons but i was spending years feeling worthless in b and pol, i dont need to do it here too

who is she?

My daughter

Do you beat off to her at night or does she let you fuck her?

claimed
my future wife

only dubs can steal

how much did you invest?

>Have you not heard the saying "hodl" there is a real reason why we say it
because you don't want people crashing the price while you offload bags?

Usually the only people screaming "hodl" are retards holding garbage coins like verge

Lol I'm all in with ven, WTC,xby and neo. I think I'm fine. I either ride this rollercoaster to lambo land or the curb. Sounds like your mad? Did ya panic sell user? Did ya?

No, because everything moons again eventually. It may take a year, but it will moon.
And your coin has to be a complete useless scam to die in a crash. Even the dogecoin survived multiple crashes.

Put a market order on ven and leave it there for a year or until the rebrand. You'll regain your money.