Shill me your coins with potential

New to investing.

Shill me a coin that'll make me 100k off a 10k investment in 6 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14jc97gaBZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KYS coin all in

>spoonfeed me
Get the fuck out faggot.

pretty much anything if the market follows the same trends as last year, which so far, it seems are identical. Just diversify.

no
thats not a coin

Any ico

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPcoin

no

FUN, it caters to compulsive degenerates. this place is a monument to that reasoning

BAT my dude
don't listen to those $1 meme posters

Post more chink ass and I might.

STOP posting women, stop posting butts. stop fucking posting. I am a virgin and this triggers me. No woman will ever want me. PLEASE MODS BAN THIS SHIT THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

Goddamn I love fat pussy lips

High Performance Blockchain (HPB)

This is one of the next three 100x's. I won't tell you about the other 2 because I am not finished accumulating those yet.

Ignore what anyone else is saying in this post and go read about it...

neo was angel investor... + has one of the biggest partnerships.. huge dude

go 50/50 on BAT/FUN during this massive dip, come back in three months and enjoy being rich.

I’m in on pfr and EGAS. Think they have huge potential. Especially EGAS, 13m coins in existence and only a 1mil market cap.

BAT will do it.

Tau is at bargain bin prices and is one of the most ambitious projects around right now. I bought $250 worth

Nimfa

GVT
Platform all in one
The whole world. All managers, all brokers, all financial instruments, all kinds of assets in one interface.

Video: youtu.be/14jc97gaBZg

Circulating Supply 3,726,781
Total Supply 4,436,644

ALL STAR TEAM

Advisors:
Charlie Shrem
Demetrios Zamboglou
Lars Eriksson
Mushegh Tovmasyan

DYOR

UFR, Every time it dips, I've been averaging my initial investment down. I have faith in the project and I'm expecting big things.

ICO's. From CVC down to SPANK. Pick a few, hodl, and beat your meat or something. Chaturbate or My Free Cams uses it for token payments. $$$