github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sir Gay is a fraud
LOL I TOLD YOU FUCKERS

Nope.
github.com/smartcontractkit

It's back up. I got a 404 then hit this thing called a refresh button.
OP is a retarded faggot.

What else is gone?

>github.com/smartcontractkit

those are old DOCs you idiot. wheres the most recent code????

luckily you can still see the shit in google search results.

i cant believe he fucking deleted it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i knew link was a scam. the dev totally looks like a scammer. also the 24/7 hour shilling on biz is fishy

chain link can't make much money from smart contract.. not for another 50 years... i'd sell and buy HPB

sergey only has 1 commit of 1 line of code and there is no working product or anything useful there anyway.

who cares if the github gets delete

NOT LIKE THIS I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RICH

You're an idiot.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby

say whaaaaaaat. its on github

my LINK order history on binance has disappeared, anyone else?

thats the old archive code that doesnt have much, new code is GONE

Update incoming?

oh NO NO NO NO NO

You heard bout private github repos, right?

why would someone delete an entire github? deleting it for an "update" defeats the purpose.fuckkkkkkk

If leaving food in the warmth of day will grow bacteria. That must explain why leaving earth in the sun grew stinky linkies

If Sergey wanted to exit scam there was way better ways to do it
I refuse he would simply just ruin his reputation and face possible lawsuits just to earn a quick buck

New code is in private repo.

Product is done. Its on their site if you want to try it out.

They're currently converting the old one in RoR to GOLang.

First implementation of mainnet coming Q1.

Stay tuned.

Why would he lie?

Guys, all my LINK is gone......

I refuse to believe it is over

78 CENTS AND FALLING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love to read posts like these.

just bought more bags thanks

Im scared here. Is this temporary or should we all just bail out. I have no idea what to do here.

>we all

this isn't always a collective, user. if you think the best decision for you is to bail out, then do it. i'm staying put, tho. hear too many horror stories about bailing out just because a price fell.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

SPREAD THIS TO TWITTER AND REDDIT!

The only viewable one is the old archive FUD + Top Google result leads to 404 = price tank to 50 cents.

There was never recent code you fucken kidding me? Ive been watching brainlets fomo in to this shitcoin freaking posting about it once every few days about how Sergey is probably fucking trannies in Thailand. Good god idk how it is still worth 80 cents.

yes there was you lying piece of shit.

Then why do we have 2+ month old code wheres theres nothing significant in it???

Just came out from chainlink slack. fudders look here, we are ahead of schedule. out test net coming sooner than expected. any one holding this far and selling now is fools, they regreat not holding for few more months. selling link now is u selling ETH below 5$. screencap this

Deluded nolinkie fudster! It was just renamed.
I already confrimed $1k eoy with dubs on the other FUD thread, so how about $100 Q2 if dubs?

roll

roll for $100 by Q3

>unknown
>no specifics

exit scam confirmed, theres no date you idiots.

hes the guy that must have deleted the github.

The price doesnt scare me, I even thought if it went back to 45 cents id buy again but his lack of communication and this whole github scenario is starting to make me panic.

Get on Gitter or Telegram and chat. Gitter has the developers on it. Slack too but you need an invite from Rory.

don't panic. be rational. they wouldn't be speaking at 2 big conferences in 2 months if they were going to stand on the stage and say "we don't want to do this anymore"

i don't know about this github thing, but these guys in this thread are obviously trying to scare you into dumping your stack. the volume of trading is low, so anybody dropping 10k is going to have a large effect.

but do what you think is right for your situation. just don't panic sell. do NOT panic sell.

they put up old code for people to look at, they deleted the new code. Its about to get ugly.

>Gitter

how do you join? i wish people still used irc.

gitter.im/smartcontractkit-chainlink/Lobby

I miss IRC :/

Neck yourself

If you deal with russians, at some point sooner or later they gonna pull some fraud on you. It's in their culture.

>if link is an exit scam i have fucked up my entire life for the next 2 years financially

Don't you think the complete and sudden deletion of /chainlink completely overshadows the fact that there's a little conversion going on in private repo? On top of that, it gets deleted without any prior announcement during a period of marketplace panic? I'm utterly floored by this. It either speaks to the end of the project or incredibly bad management.

They're being forced to shut the fuck up by all of the institutions they are partnered with. They even said they will start marketing when mainnet is released. The partnerships are going to fucking blow your mind.

LMAO

(same though with a few other coins im bagholding)

what a life, i had to take the risk desu

>They're being forced to shut the fuck up by all of the institutions they are partnered with

citation needed

This has been said time and time again. They Do Not Care About You

Then again, I wouldn't take the risk. At this point, you're playing with fire. Even if this whole deletion thing somehow gets cleared up, the management of the project completely reeks of incompetence. Let's not speculate here, this is completely preposterous.

this is what they said about bancor
look how that turned out.

If chainlink is an exit scam, you will see all the niggers, roasties, baby boomers, and numales shitpost about #ChainLink on twitter,

That chairforce faggot in Hawaii accidentally hit the incoming missile alarm button twice and sent all those tree niggers into disarray. Pretty funny. Anyway people hit buttons and delete things all the time. Unless you actually see missiles inbound just relax. Stop being such a spaz. It's probably nothing.

They just renamed the repo to chainlink ruby you idiot

>it's probably nothing
Maybe but you'll never find out because serjey never comunicates with anybody kek

It hasn't been renamed. Ruby hasn't been modified for months. The core /chainlink file has been deleted in its entirety. I'm genuinely not FUDding, this whole situation is just shitty.

You can't possibly be that delusional. How can you call me a spaz when you're out here making all these wild assumptions?

You faggot, please market sell.

It's right here: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink-ruby

Ohh you dumb as Hell, boy. Get you some crayons to nibble upon. Treat yourself!

Fine, just get burned. Youu have been warned.

Holy fuck you fud retards make me cringe

How pathetic are you? How desperate o get LINK just a little bit cheaper? Disgusting.

Are you confused or retarded?

1. The ruby repo has not been updated for months as they are working on porting the code into Go
2. In anticipation of the testnet release, the old ruby repo has been renamed from chainlink to chainlink-ruby

What about this do you not understand?

For the people who don't get it. This guy is trying to FUD one more time before the singularity, as Link is about to go live with a test net. The problem is the FUD from people who had link happened about 3 months ago and this dumb fuck is late to the game. CYA in hell mother fucker.