Canya kill me now please, canya

Canya kill me now please, canya

>actually using the word "HODL" in official branding

Jesus how embarrassing
And you fucking bought this shit AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Canya hold these bags?

>not buying the dip

Yes laugh it up user, just like most anons who brought this fucked up thinking it was going to pump atleast a bit, fuck we got just'Ed, and don't me that crap like we'll you invested a shitcoin like that you get what you deserve, fuck off everything on Kucoin pump hard as fuck no matter how shit it was, we fucked up and brought as this shit started to happen, not cool

may buy some, literal normie magnet.

Fucking was thinking about buying more aswell to be honest but don't think I can do it, this coin has ass fucked me was to much to wanna do it again.

This will never moon. There will be too many bagholders looking to get their investment back all the way up to $5

They call it the hodler's club because you're never going to get rid of those bags

>way to much

Yep, this worries me so much. Never going to be able to get rid of this shit, fuck I should have taken that 20% loss when I had the chance, fuck if this thing is ever in even 30% loss I'm dropping these fucking bags so quick boys

AHAHAHA You guys didn't 10x off of Canya?

Nope but almost 100% loss so that's pretty amazing none the less
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

God I feel for the fuckers who brought higher then me, fuck I thought I fucked up!! holy shit

I just laugh at it now.

I can't believe there is bag holders left. Sell. Then start shorting it to make your gains back.

>He shorted. Pump it.

>Short something that is in freefall
Hmmm

God no user

It's funny because I just laugh at it as well user, don't know why

it'll go up eventually
just matters how long you can wait

Feels like it will be forever at this point, no point selling now, thank fuck I only put $800 into this cuntcoin