Muh crash

muh crash

Other urls found in this thread:

foodcoin.io/files/doc/foodcoin-whitepaper-en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>emojis

i doubt that the market cap of crypto will hit 100 trillion m9

Exactly. Until bitcoin hits 7k, this is not even a crash. Only at 4k one can start worrying.

wanna screencap that?

ssh.

A third of the marketcap was wiped m8.

ye, for like almost a whole week

It's over, liquidate everything.

Market cap doesn't apply to shitpto currency.
The market cap applies to actual things of value only.
Nobody is going to pay for all those shitcoins other than other speculators.
You bought in late. You got fucked. That's why you keep making these shitty threads in search of validation. But even if you convinced everybody on earth that you weren't a moron you would still be fucked.

The hysteria back then was nowhere near the same as now.

There's a realistic possibility that it will crash this time.

>he views his graphs in log

I think it was because CMC started excluding the korean exchanges data

in all serious though, this probably is the end

Bitcoin has not even crashed yet. This is nothing, it hasn't even hit 10k (which is still not enough for a full-fledged crash). Call me when it's below 4k.

A lot of people who bought around the first got justed.

Plz, stahp it
The more ppl think this is crash, the deeper the dip, the more I buy back

Yea? And are all the signs of war and unrest in the middle signals of Jesus’s second coming too?

Or is that just the fucking way things always ate?

why do niggers love emojis so much?

The end zone of zoom graph looks exactly like where I buy, right at the peak during a pump n dump, and them it crashes

Laughing emoji fire emoji

>Nobody is going to pay for all those shitcoins other than other speculators.

no, that only applies to stocks. most cryptocurrencies actually have actual use-cases, all have at least proposed ones.
the only use-case of stocks is acquisition, making anything less than 50% is literally worthless outside of speculation.

>The hysteria back then was nowhere near the same as now.

that literally cracked me up. are you really-really new to this? like haven't even heard about it earlier? or you're just blatantly lying? lol

Except companies make money off their own stock dipshit coon head cuntry bumpkin blowfish swordfish cuntworm dumpster boy prom night rehab meth smoking 40 year old tranny who left her own son named sufjan stevens nightowl ringading cock ring bling bling lil wah-ney nay nay horsay heresey he said she said dirty lamp looking bitch

There are a lot more normies in this time than last year. Will that make 2018 different from 2017? I don't know, it may or may not. But over the long term the market will go up. Just don't know how long.

It's different this time, this time it's really over.

Doesn't work that way, brainlet

Besides, stocks are in a speculation bubble as well. They don't make enough dividends to justify the buy-in price.

i know how long lol. it's not that hard to figure out.

They can sell their own stock and pay their people in stock you brainlet chum lee of the raills off the rain drought 5 pussy make it rain pussy juice

As a whole I don't see it stopping here when some of the real-world applications like remittances and decentralized trading are just getting started

Mind filling us brainlets in?

what an insult

Yeah, that's assuming they still have that sellable stock left, brainlet.

Stocks aren't a company's source of income

There are undoubtedly lots of normies in Crypto now, but the majority of people still think it's a bubble and don't want to invest.

Ask normies what they think of Crypto. 1/3 will tell you "Oh it's a bubble" because that's what they heard on the news, and 1/3 will tell you "it's too late to make any money off of Crypto" because they don't understand it.

The majority of normies aren't in Crypto and won't touch it yet.

what if people start to realize its just monopoly money and crypto is actually worthless...

It's monopoly money you can own and operate digitally in seconds. I'll take it. Not even in denial, I sold some of my stack earlier to minimize risk

Guys, even normies know to hold. I follow the biggest crypto group in my native language, and it's nothing but the normiest of normies, the majority holding tron and verge, and they're not even fucking panicking, I was actually surprised to see how little they even talk about the dip. They're still planning stupid events and talking about new investments.

Don't blow the "hysteria" out of proportions.

>and they're not even fucking panicking
Of course they can't, it's dropped too fucking much lol

will, but later.

What if people start to realise that about gold, or fiat? Same principle applies, greater fool theory still works, meanwhile actual use cases with intrinsic value are being developed. The shitty projects will die but I'm still bullish on crypto as a whole, even or maybe especially if people do realise this. We'll see less scams, at least.

i meant, i will fill you in later.

It is in a bubble tho.

They are a negotiating tool and are used as income just not on a massive scale dipshit brainlet goon gong ching chingchongpotatosoup the country and working intermittentally at various day labor agencies and with people who have advanced Soviet manufacturing of AK47s and McDomalds bru

That's because they're not holding DBC lol.

money that is independent of central banks' financial repression that allows you to transfer wealth of any amount, anwhere, instantly for nothing
>worthless monopoly money

people use gold or fiat no one uses crypto "currency" lol

Stocks are a piece of ownership in the company, nothing more nothing less. And they happen to be in a speculative bubble like everything else, like I explained.

Yeah and how do gold investors use gold? I've used crypto personally and I'm gonna keep using it this year when remittances and DEXs become a real thing. Take it however you will

exactly, apart from dividends the only thing you can do with stocks is sell them to someone else

WE

people literally killed themselves and were in full meltdown mode back then. if you weren’t around don’t pretend like you were.

Why does the market seem to crash every mid january?
t. brainlet

Niggers aren't Egyptians nigger.

im going full on alt that have release or big annoucement in february. am i doing the right thing biz?

Foodcoin EcoSystem
foodcoin.io/files/doc/foodcoin-whitepaper-en.pdf
>they called their coin fucking FOOD
>is it based on FOODchain?
>is it FUDcoin?
>US national currency 2020

>some shitexchanges already listed it
This is a fucking joke r-right?

oh for fuck sake did i fucked up

From a 20b market cap to a 700b within 12 months
Of course a January crash will look like nothing

I would like to invest in the coin in that picture.

when ico?

90% retrace? probably. and everything out of the top 10-15 coins will get crushed and will die off like all the "hot" alts from 2013

if youre going to stay in crypto during the bear make sure you're not holding any of those alts that will never recover

Nocoiner question: why Ripple and ADA is near $1 being 3rd and 5th crypto on market while BTC, ETH, and BCH all over $1000?

market capitalization.

Price x circulating supply = market cap

Are you retarded?

much higher supply of coins in circulation
total # of coins * market price = market cap

because market cap is supply x price
XRP and ADA have a much higher supply than BTC or ETH

yes
[spoiler]i went all-in in LINK today[/spoiler]

this is peoples understanding of market cap

>can't even crossboard
Time to leave newfriend

Wow mr smarty pants can regurgitate information

Brainlet

KANGZ

lmao

>it will always go up!

fuuuuuck me, just realised were just at the beginning. This bubble has a lot of room to grow still. Thx OP.

that pic is fake bro, no ufo's, helicopters and aliens lol. do some fucking research into egypt!

You will be amazed of the things to come. They are limiting new user reg, because the ZOG is accumulating right now. Futures contracts brought it down to 12.5k lowest. They expire in a few days. Then they will go long. The ZOG couldnt bring it lower than 12.5k as of now, let that sink in. Its unlikely it will dip to 8k in the last days.

The biggest bullrun in the history of mankind is upon us thia year. PLACE YOUR POSITIONS AND RIDE THEM TO EOY.

You know he's right.

PLEASE BE TRUE MR user

They will try to do it in next 24 hours. THE DROP IS NIGH.

You know, I've never verbalized this to anyone, but since you mention Sufjan Stevens' mother... I used to listen to Sufjan Stevens. One of my favorites of his was "Romulus". Recently I realized that in this song Sufjan Stevens is basically pimping his own "sad backstory" about his mother to indie girls so they'll sleep with him

>boo-hoo, I was ashamed of my mother one time and I'll breathlessly coo about it
>doesn't that make your indie-emotionally-broken-vagina wet, young impressionable indie girl?
>Have sex with your idol.

It gave me great distaste for him and I don't listen to his music anymore.

I trust you bro, we're all gonna make it

lel thats nice
but here is my reply

the normies got into the train, the normies thought they'll be rich in a week, the normies did not become billionares overnight so now they are killing it

I agree, we probably won't see the same kind of EOY gains. But OP is wrong

>when bitcoin was 90% of the entire crypto market.

I hope this kills bitcoin

>-75%>crash
I bought Minereum with most of my entire investment portfolio at $11.00 retard get on my fucking level.