Linda coin

40 mil mcap, instant transactions, will hit major exchanges soon, only 37 satoshis( half a penny), user mining and staking, this could hit $1 in the next few months, 10x minimum. That's just my opinion though try and shill me otherwise if you disagree. But this is for real easy money

Thx bought 300k

Holding /comfy/

Actually looks good, thanks OP. Any cons for this coin?

really? I just blew you the fuck out 2 hours ago when you made this shitty thread do you really want to go round 2 over this shitcoin

Anything JR Business would shill is a certified shitcoin and should be disregarded.

Also source on hitting new exchanges?

Linda reminds people of middle age woman though

go on...

Website looks like shit.

If repeating digits round 2

just check their website. if you don't get red flags after reading and clicking for 5 minutes youre going to loose money

Legit shitcoin. I made nice gains getting in a 9 and dumping above 80.

OP here yes it doesn't have the normie hype factor like ripple or link because there's no mainstream business partnerships yet, but they're going to release new info soon and I have a feeling they're planning something like that. It has great functionality and usability but no gimmick or niche. I'm not worried about it though since it's going to mars once it hits upcoin and binance

Also everything they've written is typed out like a bunch of Pajeets. Still probably worth buying in the dip.

You're a dumbass

like others are saying its a real shitcoin but if it goes to like 20 sats im gonna buy some

>Linda coin
>Linda
the name alone turn me the fuck away. Is this made by 12yo?

True is shitcoin but still mile's better than tron or AiX or any of those shitcoins that made it

You're worried about the name of the coin when fucking "Deep brain chain" mooned and this even has better tech.

enjoy loosing money on this Monero knock off

its literally all it is. A coin for people that missed the Monero space ship. Unlike monero this thing is will bleed you but go ahead

>implying not every altcoin is a knockoff

This coin is confirmed shit this guy is also an Indian scammer samefagging. Stay away

i think you bought linda when it was like 75 sats and now it's 40 and you're trying desperately to shill your bags

Every other monero knockoff is through the moon

You're a dumbass

It has its own markets

Bump

It's up 5 sats!!!

This will moon this week I don't know why anyone is missing this