Japanese Crypto > China + Korea

Reminder to you fags to avoid Chinese and Korean niche cryptos and stick with the Japs. The Japanese are the most crypto friendly country in the world.

>Bitcoin legalized as a currency
>Even has their own crypto J-pop group

Meanwhile Korean and Chinese crypto drop the hardest when China and Korea issues some FUD bullshit.

>Hurr durr, i made good gains on Chinese and Korean coins
You would have made even better gains if you held Japanese backed crypto like ADA which skyrocketed to #5.

Every coin in the top 10 or 20 will 2x or 5x anyway so why risk it with the FUDster nations. Stick with the Japs and you're crypto is guaranteed to be adopted.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nekonium/
bitcoin.dmm.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/
nem.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All it takes is some old fart Jap politician to even hint something bad about crypto for it to come falling down. And I thought crypto was about sticking it to da man

Nigga those people still fax machines and cds. Culturally they're taught to go with the flow and never question authority.

Crypto will never be big in Japan.

Bitcoin was created by the Japanese in order to take control of the economy away from the Jews. With the money obtained from Bitcoin, the Japanese will fund their top-secret project called "いろとりどりのセカイ", aka "Multicolored World". The objective of Multicolored World is weakening the West by reducing white birth rates while immigrant birth rates increase, allowing the immigrants to eventually overwhelm the existing white population. The Japanese are also suffering from declining birth rates, but that isn't a problem due to their advanced technology, allowing them to defeat a weakened West using the power of their mecha army and take over the world.

>All it takes is some old fart Jap politician to even hint something bad about crypto for it to come falling down.
Kek can be said for any country. At least Japan isnt firing warning shots like China and Korea. All the actions they have done in the past show that they are ready to embrace crypto.

>Crypto will never be big in Japan.
It already is.

>Bitcoin was created by the Japanese
Lmao, even Satoshi Nakamoto is a Japanese name. Why do you fuckers refused to bet on the Japs and instead fap on Chink coins like VEN, WTC, NEO, and TRX?

>Crypto will never be big in Japan.

>Every coin in the top 10 or 20 will 2x or 5x anyway so why risk it with the FUDster nations.
Tron, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitconnect were once 10 tens.

>Tron, Bitcoin Gold, and Bitconnect were once 10 tens.
You have to be stupid to think that these wont x2 or x5 in a year (assuming the bubble doesnt pop).

Look at all the shitcoins that previously had hundred million in marketcap or below. Now 1billion in marketcap isnt a rare thing. Kek even digibyte skyrocketed.

Japan is desperate for any economic advantage over other countrys, especially asian countrys.

The history of their gov since ww2 has been figuring out how to beat others by giving an unfair advantage to japanese companys. Its like they have their fair share of corruption, slow moving out of date bureaucracy, but as long as theres one guy who explains the advantage they would not risk banning it over becoming the dominant asian player.

You will see Japan become more welcoming as asia cracks down.

I live in Japan and that bitflyer and coin check app advert on TV CAN FUCK OFF.

CONSTANTLY BEING PLAYED EVERY DAY FOR WEEKS

>official queen of Veeky Forums

> I live in Japan and that bitflyer and coin check app advert on TV CAN FUCK OFF.
How big is ADA there?

No idea. BTC is obviously pretty well known. BIC camera even accepts it

>Crypto is actually huge in Japan
Lol you just wrecked this faggot

Oh they still use fax

Have a look at this beauty spotted in my bank last month

Crypto is different tho, you can buy BTC in 711

NANDE KOINCHEKKU GA II NO

SUMOKOIN you fucking cunts!

Panasonic made great VCRs back in the day.

Why do Japanese make so many meme coins like MONA and NUKO?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nekonium/

Haha FUCK OFF

bitcoin.dmm.com/

It's another exchange.

It's interesting that they have a XEM-JPY pair.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nem/

nem.io/

im incredibly bullish on ADA senpai

im thinking it will be #1 by 2020

Satoshi Nakamoto likely a pseudonym. People who researched him say he's a Westerner given the fact that he sounded British and generally posts in forums at certain times (when its daytime in Europe).

They need better marketing. Currently too much nerd shit

Ultimately though if their so-called peer review process is legit it's the only coin actively exposing their ideas to external scrutiny and risking the price of their coin in the process

That said I think they only have like 4 papers published

8% discount if you pay with BTC, but how do they deal with the transaction times?

I paid my server bills last night with BTC and the transaction took 3.5 hours to get enough confirmations. The fee was about $9 too.

Are they going to be early adopters of lightning?

they know crypto is the end for the jews