HUGE VECHAIN (VEN) SELL WALL PUT UP!

Last time I saw a wall this massive, vechain tweeted out their tobacco partnership. Are they about to make another announcement?

What in the fuck is happening?

Can confirm PBoC is about to drop.

I imagine only insiders know at this point, but keep refreshing their twitter page. I am 99% sure they are about to tweet something big.

Pretty normal for this chinkcoin. It's getting PnD'd constantly. Though I haven't seen the sell wall so low yet. Hopefully it will be another pump.

Isn't that a normal sell wall for VEN? Pretty sure I have seen 90+ btc sell walls a couple of weeks ago.

I need to buy more!!!!!!

Yes tobacco in blockchain no other coin n have. Buy VEN for tobacco it goes deal. Buy if smart ignore if nothing!

yup, she's fucked

How do you guys know?

Maybe, but if you look at the 1 minute candles you will see increased volume combined with almost no spread in price. I saw this exact thing happen moments before they made the tobacco announcement. It's almost a sure sign insiders who have already heard the news are doing some last minute accumulating.

work at pboc, just saw the documents, fellow chinks shaking hands. Everyone laughing and drinking and toasting.

thanks, xiao

Why would a Chinese working at PBoC lurk on Veeky Forums let alone actually post something that could get him in trouble. God this board has gone to shit.

This is some shady shit. Thanks, just bought 100k.

Dude, you have to understand China has ZERO business ethics

I don't think it's anything.

Why are you taking him serious? He even posted before on this thread.

>yfw new partnerships released every two days

Sheeit

we can shit post on Veeky Forums all day because no one believes us. It's great. We could literally lay money at your feet but you'd never believe us.

you heard it here first. We will be partnering with a certain government to create a peoples democratic blockchain logistics system. These are my whispers folks

This, I have no idea what's going on, but it's shady as fuck, and shady in a good way. Don't let thy hands be shaken brethren, we are going places.

combine complete lack of ethics
with
psychotic chink insect brain
with
unregulated speculative currency exchange market
with
automation
with
massive capital

and you have a chink crypto whale

you are at their mercy...pray they allow this coin to live

pray they allow any future coin to live, because they control the market now, completely

shut the fuck up faggot

on the off chance its you, we know you work for the whale op

This coin is most of my portfolio at the moment cause every other coin seems like shit right now so I hope you're right

Why the sudden PnD shill thread? All of a sudden this and another one pop up. We have no indication of news yet and volume has barely changed. Walls have been like that for weeks.

Hey, I'm holding VEN. I want everything you say to be true lel

Because Veeky Forums -> Jackie Chan -> Jackie Chan is Chinese -> Chinese PboC -> Shady market stuff going on -> Jim Breyer wouldn't post shady crap on his portfolio -> VEN = Chnese Bitcoin

Yeah, maybe it's nothing, but it looked very suspicious to me and I've got nothing better to do so I figured I might as well make a thread about it.

THIS THREAD IS GETTING CRAZY

Even if they do the price wont go up

It's literally nothing. You are looking at the ETH pair which has a lower volume than the BTC pair. Walls of ETH mean literally nothing because it would just get botted up if the BTC pair started a run.

So shady. Will the real Slim Shady please PboC please PboC please PboC
Vechain partnership with VENINEM confirmed.

To add. For both national partnerships they tweeted a flag beforehand. Nothing so far and the PBoC is a much bigger deal than what they have done so far.

Also not a peep from CCK which is why the account was created in the first place.

CCK needs to get a trip so people can stop larping

People don't use BTC m8

Sell wall is normal with VEN. Just accumulate and wait you're turn to moon. Patience.

Damn its falling pretty hard now. I hope this thread didn't actually convince anyone to buy VEN.

buy when others are fearful, sell when others are greedy

we free falling guys, Enjoy the ride : )
At this point in the game i could care less about my crypto
I get a more comforting feeling when i can laugh at my money burn and see wojacks.

Back of my mind always tells me... it'll go back

thanks chinkbro

hmm what was that? seems we r recovering ... gtfo weak handed faggot

I FUCKING LOVE VEN, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS SO GODDAMNED STABLE

All my normie friends asking me if I’m ok and crying about their shitcoin portfolio. I say bitch I’m all in on VEN IDGAF