When will the housing bubble finally burst? Will you move into the market with your crypto gains when it finally does?

When will the housing bubble finally burst? Will you move into the market with your crypto gains when it finally does?

checked. May god pop these frauds soon.

stop faggot this isnt college

I've been waiting for it to happen in Canada but it never seems to get to the tipping point. Always edges right up to it, then pull back, then gets close, then pull back again. This isn't about investing for me though. I just want house to live in and not sell.

I prefer to try to take adverse possession on foreclosures, it sounds like its more fun that way.

yep, but i don't see it happening under the endless fomo here, we'll just keep bouncing off the top without an external force. best chance is an interest rate squeeze on the norman, but i expect they will do everything to avoid this as it would clearly trigger a full blown bloodbath. would probably be the best case all around for everyone who already made it on worthless internet shekel

Two years, and it will be worse than 2008; triggering a depression. Screencap this.

>be user
>attempt to squat in bank-owned property for 15-20 years hoping no one notices hoping for adverse possession
>be forcibly evicted by sherriff on behalf of new owner
>forced to live in the street
>shit in the street
>pajeet

People don't need money to get a loan anymore. What is it 3%? They don't care what they pay for the home just as long as the monthly payment can be made. As long as people are working it will keep growing. No bubble here. Just too many damn people and not enough homes being built. I lost out on buying a home because of this dumb bubble mentality. Same home is 100k more now in only 2 years. I should have listened to the normies.

people who are smarter than me are saying the next recession will not be from some (((mortgage backed security))) housing crisis. it'll be from the bond markets, but I agree it will be worse.

Probably right. Regardless, I am going to put all the gains I make with Link into Monero so I can purchase a plantation with negro slaves when society collapses.

Yes, historically low interest rates, over here so many buyers are going interest only repayments on their 'investments', as gains head back towards rates they will start bailing out for greener pasture, there will be buyers though and the meme will continue as property gains are already burned in deeply. to start forcing hodlers out and change mentality is going to take affordability.

Kek willing, it would be glorious if the next crypto bull rush is followed up by a real estate correction. It would be the perfect place for anons to park our shekels in for tax advantages and stability.

>mfw housing bubble burst
>stock market bubble burst
>all the money goes to crypto

>median home price in my zip code $479,000
>median income 55k/year
seems legit

and
>median listing price in my city 310k
>median income in my city 37k
no bubble detected

In about ten years

>win money calling bubbles
>bet all on imaginary internet money bubble

>everyone successful is the devil

maybe you just suck lmao #wrekt

>make $100K+
>buy house worth $310-479K
>rent out house for more than the mortgage fees
>sell house to next rich person in 5 years
>repeat

I laughed, thanks.

who else here is hoping that this next financial crisis will be the big one? i want nothing more than to make it in crypto just in time for global economic collapse.

literally every norman on the planets strategy

if trump wasnt elected, it would have been here by now. not sure if thats good or bad

How can a person's worth be a bubble?
Maybe if most of it is in something bubble-able then I could see it, but like how is Elon musk going to 'pop'?

can no longer service his debts

>median house: $660k
>median income: $44k
>median apartment rent: $2000
>section 8 permanently closed
>state rental assistance backlogged 2 years

This is hell.

>repeat
>pop