Buy something

>buy something
>it immediately crashes
What the fuck? Why does this happen every single time? Am I cursed or something?

Holy shit, I just sold my bags at the literal bottom and it surged up. This is ridiculous.

REPLY YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS

bots

Make sure to fomo back in and sell when it dips again to compete the cycle. Just stop market buying and use rsi you dumb nigger.

How do you grab your own dick with hands that weak?

HODL

>buys coin at ATH while booming like a fresh new brand of AIDS in africa
> doesn´t realize best crypto investments are from stable coins that haven´t mooned yet

stop blaming bots n shit for your low iq.

What fucking stable coins that haven't mooned yet? Everything has fucking mooned already two weeks ago and everything has fucking dropped since then.

What's your decision making process for buying?

bought bch at 2500$ during the "flippening" and it literally crashed to 1500$ minutes later

TA which I keep getting wrong. 0% fundamental analysis

This happens to me too. I think the bogdanoff's do it.

It's genuinely what it feels like

Perhaps you buy at ATH? Have you thought about that?

>see coin that's been going sideways
>go in and see what happens
>begins diving perfectly on the minute I buy in

Rigged markets.

XMR, BCH

So.... go ahead and give us a warning the next time you buy something so we can brace ourselves. Also, let us know ahead of time when you'll sell so we can buy more.

I was actually considering doing this

I'm getting magnum cucked for selling my xmr for req and I hope req recovers before xmr shoots to $1k

INS reached its floor. Get it now and hold.

actually on biz we call this ''retarded''. but yeah, some pajeet voodoo shaman cursed You. Pls don't trade anymore bcoz u caused market crash, dont buy all coins!

the bots are designed to profit off of emotional idiots

stop trying to time the market. buy good coins and stop watching the charts.

seems about right..

PINK WOJAK

>buying high selling low

you deserve to be poor you piece of shit