So biz

So biz
We killing this pajeet now?
I lost everything and it's not coming back, hopes and dreams smashed to pieces by this fucking shit monkey

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sahelirc/status/951321661076250624
wsj.com/articles/uproar-as-south-korea-plans-cryptocurrency-crackdown-1516010494
trunews.com/article/south-korea-mulls-crypto-exchange-shutdown
twitter.com/WSJ/status/953129714473951233
linkedin.com/in/saheli-roy-choudhury-835800107
bitsonline.com/official-korea-bitcoin-exchanges/
cnbc.com/saheli-roy-choudhury/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pp0a0/my_letter_to_cnbc_about_the_article_that_exploded/
youtube.com/watch?v=KNUW8A_FfgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

She deserves to be torn apart in the street.

Sorry sweetie, it looks like you're going to actually have to find a real job and do that 9 to 5 "shit" you didn't get before. *Sips tea*

brian armstrong caused all this adding bcash

We both know one crazed user that just lost everything is going to stop taking his meds and this fucking pajeet will be found in a dumpster a few days later

she's a mole for (((them)))

What did she do exactly?

that fat pinky looks like it's trying so hard to stay out from under the expanding girth of her arm.

She wrote the first FUD Korea article in which she exaggerated a few things. No idea what she did this time.

Wrote an article for fucking CNBC that said Korea was banning crypto and triggered this tsunami of red we are seeing now.

>Korea is planning to ban crypto trading
>exaggerated a few things

I might send her a thank you card for putting everything on sale and letting me accumulate from dumb panic sellers. thanks bae

and nothing of value will have been lost

Yes.. Kill her. But kill her family first. Let her watch

this

haha oh wow
twitter.com/sahelirc/status/951321661076250624

pajeetas are our friends

Interesting if you click the article she later changed it to read Ethereum. What is going on with CNBC? There seems to be a coordinated effort to tank crypto. But is government behind it or their Wallstreet buddies?

how about china increasing crackdown on more trading services?

Make her marry a pajeet, there are no worse fate.

wsj.com/articles/uproar-as-south-korea-plans-cryptocurrency-crackdown-1516010494

Did you really think (((they))) would allow a decentralized, tax free, worldwide currency to take hold?

>SJW.com paywall

not in a million years

there's nothing new in crypto in terms of tax evasion, it's never going to be a real problem

This dumb cunt literally tipped the first domino starting this entire burn fest. She should be stoned to death.

literally every chance she gets she trys to shit on crypto

wtf is her problem

BREAKING: South Korea is considering a new law that would outlaw cryptocurrency exchanges, a move that would likely put their prices into a free fall.
trunews.com/article/south-korea-mulls-crypto-exchange-shutdown

huh thats weird
i clicked it from twitter and there was no paywall on this article a moment ago

>shut it down

mainstream media is just a propaganda mouthpiece for the establishment technocrats. she is told what to say. obviously. you think they're real journalists? lol dude, do you also believe in santa?

twitter.com/WSJ/status/953129714473951233

try from here

she didn't start the fire, this is just the cover story so you don't realize that the bots of a single whale have tanked the entire market on purpose. just look at the numbers, that's all i'll say. the market is being hammered down by force

so rustled right now

linkedin.com/in/saheli-roy-choudhury-835800107
>Saheli Roy Choudhury
>Manager- Commercial Banking at (((Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)))
So the bankers she works for sent her to shut crypto down?

I'm looking for every piece of info I can find and I'm dumping it here
Will a hero rise from the ashes and slay the pajeet queen to avenge his fallen brothers?

Doing gods work user

Let's find out everything about this cunt

haha seriously though bro don't kill anyone.. and definitely don't talk about killing anyone on here.

You have to be retarded, if you think pajeeta has any word on what she is ordered to publish

I'm not killing anyone, it's not like I have the money for a fucking plane ticket now anyway
But if a certain liquidated user happens to live near her
Well what ever happens she brought it on herself

Great job incels. This is gonna be screen capped and put on buzz feed again to attract more negative attention to crypto and Veeky Forums

My fucking god you people ruin this board with this shit.

That could be said for any war criminal just obeying orders, doesn't change the fact that what happen was done by her hand

B-but Veeky Forums needs a happening. Let some user become a happening and murder rape snuggle her

Well, if she's shorting it, she's smart and rich.

This fake? Pic related

Is this you?
Please leave Apu

They never where going to shut it down
They just pulled a few dodgy exchanges back into line
That was literally it

I swear if you losers don’t leave my fucking girlfriend alone I’m filing a report with the police

oh god you are pathetic.

Never talk to me or my wife's son again

Stay out of this, boss. I hope you got the message. Delete this page right now.

This stupid whore deserves anything bad that happens to her smug ass.

Nice larp. If you would genuinely fuck that steaming turd holy shit man congrats on that. seriously.

freedom of speech does not include calls to violent action, that is against the law

OP got POOD
>his id is curry colored
Kek

Ah yes, white "civilization" mentality. Kill everyone when things are aren't looking good. Truly you sub iq pale niggers are above niggers with your 5 point average over them, unlike 25 below even the dumbest Chinese. And of course, chimping out is a black/white thing to do.

Wrong retard.

bitsonline.com/official-korea-bitcoin-exchanges/

>It’s Official: South Korea Is Not Shutting Down Bitcoin Exchanges

>The South Korean government today officially put to rest the recent rumors it plans to close all bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges in the country. However in announcing its decision, it warned investors to trade in digital assets at their own risk, and reserved the right to “strictly deal with” individual exchanges if they engaged in illegal activity.

2 days ago, you're behind as fuck on the news. Catch up or you might make a dumb decision. What exactly have you done?

>*sips tea*
>Crashes whyte ppl market

Nothing personal Veeky Forums

I am not the type of person to witch hunt, but that fucking piece of shit article of FUD literally destroyed a large chunk of the market.

POO IN THE LOO, SAHELI!

Kys u newcuck

It's unfortunate, do they face any consequences for spreading false information?

Her Twitter went silent. She must be terrified of the basement dwelling neckbeards that troll Veeky Forums... I don’t blame her.

no, that's why the public needs to call her fat, lying ass out on it

Practically every article the bitch puts out is FUDding about crypto.
cnbc.com/saheli-roy-choudhury/
>haha a PARODY crypto is worth billions, lol so unsustainable
>LMAO a bitcoin conference doesn't accept bitcoin! crypto's so unstable!
>south korea gonna ban crypto OMG SELL SELL (jk not really)
She is obviously working to further someone's agenda. She was just throwing everything at the wall to see what stuck, if it wasn't her made up story about Korea it would've been some other BS she made up.

inb4 somebody finds out shes actually a jew

check her twitter, this poopjeeta literally takes every chance she can to shit on crypto

SOME user PLEASE CREATE A PETITION TO HAVE HER FIRED OR AT LEAST FIND A EMAIL WE CAN SEND MESSAGES TO COMPLAINING ABOUT HER FAKE REPORTING

Doubt it. These fuckers can say whatever they want to manipulate the market and because CNBC and the likes have such a strong reach, they can influence the market that way. Also, it's decentralized so one FUD article like that one about SK banning cryptos, is enough to cause a dip in the market.

Short answer: no, no consequences. She might have an agenda though; maybe she's getting paid to shit on crypto

CNBC ASIA: CONTACT US
Published 9:15 AM ET Wed, 25 July 2012 Updated 2:58 AM ET Fri, 2 Oct 2015
Regional Headquarters
10 Anson Road, #06-01
International Plaza
Singapore 079903

Tel: 65-6323-0488
Fax: 65-6223-0020

Email: [email protected]
Australia
1/7 Bridge St,
Sydney NSW, Australia 2000

Tel: 61-2-8023-6613
Fax: 61-2-8023-6666
China
Room 2210, Westgate Mall
1038 Nanjing Road (W)
Shanghai, China 200041

Tel: 8621-6267-1721
Fax: 8621-6267-1891
Hong Kong
Unit 5409, 54/F, Central Plaza
18 Harbour Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong

Tel: 852-2509-5151
Fax: 852-2521-9161
Thailand
7th Floor, Capital Tower
All Seasons Place
87/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

Tel: 66-2-648-0153/4
Fax: 66-2-648-0105

Email adress still coming

Never mind the email is near the top

Singapoor is t

>it's some random woman who is to blame for me being gullible enough to buy into a literal meme market!
The finest mental gymnastics available to man.

perfect, now we just need some smart user to draft up a nice letter we can all spam

Never mind email is near the top
Singapoor is the one I think is the one responsible

Fucking lmao
Here we go

>Saheli Roy Choudhury
>Roy Choudhury
>Roy Choud
>Roychoud
>Rothschild
Think about it.

Let the happening begin

Not the pajeet killing I originally wanted but I will settle for her career getting slaughtered

Plebbitors letter of disapproval, seems pretty decent. We could use that as a template with a few edits.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pp0a0/my_letter_to_cnbc_about_the_article_that_exploded/

I got some BTC at $10k because of her :^)

correct, this is like the investor buying 30k BTC years ago news story pushing BTC up to 15k
whales merely used that as a pretext to move the price

That's the point lil zoggy. Buy the dip.

This my brothers, is why I came here. I missed chanology and gamersgate, but I will not miss fudgate. We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Let's teach that fucking whore slut a thing or two about messing with the legion!

>We do not forgive, we do not forget.
I hope you said that ironically

as if it wasn't going to happen either way

>pajeet apologists

Good cunt i cant wait

Fishing for retards again FBI?

Not good. Chinks would laugh their asses off at this. We need to threaten cyber warfare and leaking information while hinting at the fact that asians, especially Japs, are the largest money movers in Crypto and the blackmarket would be happy to resolve the issue for us.

Pajeets email

Stay tuned I'm digging up more

>Saheli Roy Choudhury is an anagram for "Hey! Usury-roach! I HODL!"
Coincidence? I think not.

Hi and welcome to Veeky Forums, new friend

youtube.com/watch?v=KNUW8A_FfgE

For real tho i'm surprised some monerofag hasn't done the deed yet

Singapore is only half a shade of shit better than Cayman Islands...All that dirty old money will try stop Crypto. Its a major threat to the expensive shithole that is Asias tax haven.

[email protected]

Here's the email we want

No.