HOLY SHIT NEW UPDATE POSTED ON ETHERCRAFT

HOLY SHIT NEW UPDATE POSTED ON ETHERCRAFT.

THE DEV SAID THAT THERE ARE UNLABELED STATES, AND THAT THE MERCHANTS TOKEN IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A FUCKING UNDER RATED ITEM.

FUCKING BUY BUY BUY

ethercraft.io/#/shop/16

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x38e2e462f772b40514cbf511c6492419a36de067-ETH
steemkr.com/kr/@yusulism/ethercraft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit, that means Pep's Token and Merchant's Token can be used at the same time. Big if true for both of them.

fuck cologne is underrated too SHIT.

everyone after that dev announcement

buy the set or be a plebe

thanks just bought 100k

This is the "teaser" of his to-do list that he posted on Discord.

This is nuts. Did the devs also mention something about rolling out a test game for proof of concept?

Does that mean you can stack multiple merchant tokens for 5% each? And multiple pep's for more survivability?

I know right. What the fuck is this? Get outta here.

Smh. You’ll get flexed on in any subforum

This is Crypto you idiot. This game has its own erc20 token that can be mined. You can literally make money while playing the game.
Is it a hard choice

Yes

>Also, since people are really eager to see something deployed AND because we don't want to rush out an unfinished product, I'm considering launching basic proof-of-concept contracts for everything in stages as we devleop, things that will actually work and which you will be able to keep and use later on, but which we can put out sooner rather than making everyone late. For example, we might do an on-chain basic crafting contract with only one or two simple recipes just to prove that we're really working on it and that you CAN craft these items, and to give players something to use them for and do in the short term. But behind the scenes we're researching state channels and how to implement them most effectively for this purpose which is why the final contracts wil take a little longer
>Crafting set should be this week so stay tuned. I'll announce it on medium as well

DID I MENTION, THE GOLD IN THIS GAME CAN BE CASHED OUT FOR FUCKING ETH.

>Getting paid thousands of dollars in eth to play a fucking roguelike game

roguelike games suck though

HELL YEAH PONZI SCHEME WOO

should i buy the ragnarok or the merchant cologne? the cologne has low sales but if I wait the ragnarok will rise in price

Only if you're too dumb to play them

selling merchant bag on etherdelta for .2 eth
etherdelta.com/#0x38e2e462f772b40514cbf511c6492419a36de067-ETH

dont buy from this pajeet

if you buy from ED you dont get the bonus

Veeky Forums is about making money
this involves making money
it's very simple

all of those expensive items had 20 sales yesterday im pretty sure the rest will catch up especially now that the dev has mentioned them by name

hurrr..... rogue like games suck....... hurrr....u lose all ur stuff when u die... hurrrrrrrrrrr

He posted a lot of updates

Anyone else getting errors cashing out? Showing 0 amount on metamask. Want to buy a ragnorak and maybe a potion before prices increase.

it's a 0-eth transaction, goofus

>whosoever breaketh this whackadoodle
Can't these cheap faggots hire an actual writer for the flavor text?

>copy ponzi reward system of other games, knowing ponzi makes for FOMO overdrive from the uneducated
>complains the uneducated can't read code
>pockets 12.5% fee silently
either master ruser or brainlet tier

I was scared a sec thanks.

>copy

forgot to call me pajeet there

the animosity is not necessary sir

thank you sir u are very kind, i do my best for my kid sir, karma will come to reward you

Looks like someone on Discord just posted a Korean article on it

steemkr.com/kr/@yusulism/ethercraft

zerg rush soon?

>forgot to call me pajeet
>makes pajeet joke in response
m8

this is some good shit, anons. If you get in now you can get the Enchanted items cheaply. The enchanted items give you a % of the price whenever ANYONE buys the item in the future. This is why it's key to get in now so you can have the items paid off by all the new money.

Ragnorak or Merchants enchanted potion and something else?

Or do I wait a little longer and get a Gungnir or merchants enchanted token/pep's token depening on which hasn't doubled yet? I have a feeling these early weapons are gonna be some of the best ever and be really expensive when the game comes out.

the items with the fewest buys have the highest dividend earning potential

repost from the dev on Telegram

Buying 100k
> Cuz fucking Brent said it!

If gold payout doesnt scale with the economy it will die immediately. If the cost of a merchants item can't be justified by the extra gold that it gains, no one will use it.