Anyone else get in on ARY? got any predictions when this drops? It only has an 8 mill cap

Anyone else get in on ARY? got any predictions when this drops? It only has an 8 mill cap.

15-20× ICO price within 24 hours of release

its going to make me a rich chink

> vechain above 1 bill mcap
> walton around 800 mill

what do you expect from american vechain+walton. min 20x. in few weeks. starts with 10x plus

Damn it feels good to be an American with ARY

This will make me rich.

I will never sell.

>tfw

how please explain, did you buy fake ID online?

STOP I CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

if it goes to Kucoin first, 98% below ICO price.

if it actually does at least 20x I'll make back what I lost this week and I might consider not killing myself

This looks like a safe bet.

Any word on what exchange it’ll hit first?

no
NDAs n' shit

thats so brave of you user

holy shit that'd be amazing. but we do need most the chinks and pajeets to dump first. I would say we start at $1, then peak at $3-$5

Not selling this shit until it hits $5 at least. Gotta give props to the based user that tipped me off to this shit, I put 20 ETH in.

See you all at the moon

I bought some at ico. Only like 980 or someat. What price was it at ico? I don't even member.

ICO price was ~$0.50 I think

Naw man, naw. It was 0.25 cents. reason why we were all flipping the fuck out

>BlockArray is a blockchain-based startup focused on developing the protocols and infrastructure required for supply chain and logistic companies to integrate distributed ledger technology across their business. Protocols: XONS - eXtensible Object Name Service: a protocol that implements lazy binding of strings to data, in order to support dynamically configured delegation and federated systems (both blockchain and "legacy"). XONS functions by mapping some unique string to data stored within a database by iteratively applying string transformation rules until a terminal condition is reached. BDI, blockcahin data interchange, translating transactions into EPCIS-like events based on defined user permissions that are created in its SaaS, Visual SmartContracts. Badger: a consumer application that uses XONS to find product information and display a centralized page that contains relevent information Enterprise Mobile Application: a mobile application that allows permission-based users to effect changes to the web page that normal users (e.g. consumers) can see. for example: work orders done on a MRI machine can be finalized through the application, then a doctor can come and scan on their phone to see the work history for that machine, software, firmware updates, etc.

Bullshit gobbledegook you idiots are investing in a ponzi but big ups if you make some money and get out in time