He ACTUALLY thought he could get rich by doing nothing

>he ACTUALLY thought he could get rich by doing nothing
>he SERIOUSLY thought he could get a Lamborghini without a job or equity in a business that turns a profit
>he REALLY mocked hard-working people with degrees and a job
>he TOTALLY thought he could make fun of the stock market where the true big earners play
>he HONESTLY didn't realize he's going to be a worthless poor NEET forever

shut up nigger i have all of my rent and food money in this
REEEEEEEEEEE

no actually I will do all that honey. I have 20k xtrabytes.

screencap this

>she DON'T use butter
>she DON't use cheese
>she DON'T use jelly
>she USES vaseline

Sweetie, you should stick around here, shut your yap, and you will learn something from us NEETS

>he KEEPS posting this thread every dip

>dip
Um, no sweetie, dip implies that it will go back up, this is a full on crash and slow bleedout

Bitcoin has lost 100 billion dollars in the last 24 hours ;)

Maybe the worst song of the 90's and that's saying alot

>if i say a number that's a lot to a single person surely that will scare them!

Fuck off,so jelly. Your actually gonna be so rich. Actual question do you think about it alot day to day? About how much your life's gonna change ect ect. I am really curious

>stock market
>true big earners
>20% yearly gains

Haha this will hit the normies that joined the last 3 months pretty hard.

All us oldfags already accomplished those goals while the normies now joined us to see how hard they are getting cucked out of their money.

THIS IS AND WAS ALWAYS A NEET WORLD BACK TO WORK WAGIE. I've been retired (without ever having a job) longer than you guys have been in crypto. You guys are NEVER going to make it and forever have to watch youtube videos of smug teenagers and NEETs such as me that DID and there is NOTHING you can do to get rich now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I do think about it a lot. Already researching houses, and a car I will buy when I hit 2 mil.

I plan to drive around in my tesla model s bumping 50 cent's get rich or die trying. Will custom order XTRABYT license plate

Thousands of openings for blockchain-related jobs and very few people qualified for them....
I think I'll be okay; I earned my initial 20 bitcoins through programming.

Dang that sounds Hecken sweet.

I got 5k so maybe I can one TESLA

I like the way you think buddy

Flaming Lips tho, can't hate.

yearly 20% gains on billions are worth more than the entire crypto market

who made this

It's going back up! I'm going to be rich again!

This is incredible

>normals won't let me have friends
>normals won't let me have a gf
>normals mock me whenever I leave the house

All I wanted was just enough money to live a comfortable solitary life and you won't even let me have that this means WAR and I'll utilize every tactic the crypto market has taught me.

Join P&D group were everyone profits even during dips.
Discord >> UXBnfm2
950% on last pump.

I said this out loud when I saw this.

Jesus Christ sacrificed himself to stall for time until the animator could make this. This is the culmination of human achievement. This is the climax that slaves have slaved for. This is the apex that we have climbed out of the primordial soup to witness.

This. Knowing solidity guarantees you a job where you make $250k/yr + $500k bonus crypto instead of stock. Seems good to me.

You deserve to lose your money then, dumb fuck.

is this true? should learn it then heh

um you can easily do the same thing in penny stocks as you do in crypto

Put $4100 into XRB off a strong shill here on Veeky Forums, no other reason, just a good shilling here.

I sold all 10,000 between $27-$30

T. Not a poor fag anymore.

Already cashed out all but one BTC and 5 eth on coinbase for seed money.

What did you use to payout? taxes?

>being a nocoiner in 2018

>Cashed out $750,000 to my GDAX account
>Can withdraw $10,000 a day to my bank
>Still have $300,000 worth of crypto.
>Taxes about $150k because most of it is long term gains.
>Going to put a down payment on a 2 million dollar apartment complex with 24 units.
>Wage cuck tenants will pay my mortgage and give me hundreds of thousands of free money every year.

Oh, whoah...
>Standing ovation

God you sound like a nigger.

Converted everything to ether and sold out on gDAX, almost 200+k was deposited within four days to my account, taxes already paid, traders in the us have to file taxes 4 times per year, including crypto traders. Taxes were18% on the cash withdrawal and a percentage of profit on all "like for like" trades, which equals about $3500 for the 300+ trades to get me that 4k .. I traded up from $100usd to the win on xrb.