Help me decide what to buy during dip, /biz

Looking to extend positions one or two of the following:
LINK, XLM, ICX

Looking to get a stack of one of these:
iExec, 0x, (maybe) VeChain, REQ
Haven't researched but I'm open to Bounty0x

I'm also looking to something sub $50mln market cap to throw money into, any moonshots I should look into?

Lastly, I'm holding about 6% of my folio into ARK and I'm open to dumping it. Convince me either a) why I shouldn't or b) why I should and what I should put it into

Thoughtful responses will be met with love--so post ETH addresses if you give a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

gramtoken.io/register?reference=7830
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm also looking to something sub $50mln market cap to throw money into, any moonshots I should look into?

this

XLM: Rocket Ship. IBM. Snakey Wakey. FairX
FUN: Memes, Anime, Star Fox Video Game maker, Online Gambling
DENT, Mobile Data, no memes, but announcments coming this week, working iOS App, Android release in Feb.

Probably ETH. Boring I know but it will probably 10x this year.

Aigang low cap sub 50 with big announcement coming. Whalea are out after today dumping.

gramtoken.io/register?reference=7830

VeChain, hands fucking down. So many massive partnerships, and upcoming dividends.

Have some Lamden, don't know if I want to stack up any more.

Also, not sub $50mln

all in ven, no joke

I bought more LINK and ZRX today.

ZRX is so fucking useful for so many platforms that it seems like the play of the year. It’s on huge sale rn.

>I'm also looking to something sub $50mln market cap to throw money into, any moonshots I should look into
Bismuth, think lisk and eth but based on python code.

Also look into shipchain

Buy a low-cost S&P 500 index fund

Look into AST also. It is also a decentralized exchange, just like zrx, that hasn't pumped super hard lately like zrx

top keks, user. You're not still holding Scamden, are you?

as a sub $50mln market cap coin I would say look at OPUS it's a music crypto which already has a working beta and a dedicated dev team. It is currently really undervalued because this is a lot better than the other music coins (at least imo) which have a far higher market cap

eth link :) : 0x087f71198659631741DF815f88Fe6e6a7c516e5d

>LINK
It does have room to drop until they get a production release going, but if they deliver it'll be big. Kinda 50-50 on this one, will be big if it succeeds but may also fail.
>XLM
I think it's primed for success thanks to the real-world adoption it's about to get. Muh IBM, Stripe, decentralized trading and the rest. The tech is also really good.
>ICX
So far haven't seen a product or a github, only some "unexpected delays". I'm seriously sceptical about this one, wouldn't touch it until they show something concrete for it and not just empty promises.

Why the fuck haven't you bought BNTY yet, OP? Get it while it's on sale.

-low market cap
-working product unlike 90% of the top 100 coins

This is an easy 3-5x from here.

Is now a good time to buy Bitcoin diamond? Will this shit ever gain traction? It's on a 50% off sale right now.

I'm a fan of neo. Less supply than eth. More and more icos. Pays dividends. Around 4.7% currently. In the future each block will reduce creating 30% more gas or possibly higher. Say Neo reaches $1000, very possible eoy. Gas around $500. 100 neo will create about 1 gas per month just for holding. I love tokens that pay for holding!!! It's possible GAS could go higher than Neo even better!

Don't touch that scam coin. Trust me. No matter how tempting it looks, don't touch it.

RCN is a good one, It'll pretty much bounce back to 3k or so once things aren't looking so shitty.