Gentlemen, how do we fix the Roastie problem?

Gentlemen, how do we fix the Roastie problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/3584613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scare off the newfaggot beta enabler orbiters and the roasties will shrink back into the shadows

how much dogecoin for #1 pls sire.

I for one welcome our new female friends :3

Roastie fuck off.

Sage

This and only this. I’d rather be miserable and alone then as pathetic as those faggots pining after epussy that they will never get.

By going back to /pol/. Fuck off.

I'd rather roastie OPs than faggot OPs.

Post queen #6 addy plz, would like to give many coins

I got dibs on #1 sir

gama white knighting for roasties on Veeky Forums is why you never get laid

All of you kill yourselves, you fucking niggers

anyone still got the cap? this guy was a fucking legend

I'm not white knighting, you faggot. This is simply doesn't belong on Veeky Forums. Fuck off.

crybaby soyboy faggot

Sorry to bitch about semantics but aren’t roasties used up past their prime whores? Whereas all these whores seem to be in their prime.

>Whereas all these whores seem to be in their prime.

Honest question. Are you a Brit?

Are you jealous because I called dibs first?

this roastie infestation is seriously a shame to Veeky Forums. Consistent whore posting for the past two nights and hardly at all were these cunts badgered for their tits. Instead, you have cringeworthy faggots showering them with attention, egging them b asking their opinions on crypto (kek, as if a woman...). We also had guys like . Something has to be done here, lads, it's embarrassing.

Trey Parker?

You forgot one
Put this in the white space

>Be shitty dev of shitty coin
>Go to Fiverr
>Pay Roastie to advertise my coin
>Pay Roastie to send pics of "hi /biz" with today's date
>Make thread, shill coin

You're all idiots for falling for the Link scam.

fucking kek

is there a contact
is there a contact of any of them

Easy stop whoring yourselves out every time one posts you fucking virgins

Holy shit that was a good thread

Wait, is this real? Who in their right mind would ever post pics on Veeky Forums, or on any of the boards?

because Veeky Forums is growing exponentially and a lot of people here are not 4chaners anymore
deal with it, such is the life of an anonymous image board,
there's nothing you can do about it (other than going to a worse/less frequented one)

call me ;p
800-
829-

>there's nothing you can do about it
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

> Tits or GTFO
We just follow the rules.

don't.

Burger here. What of it nigger?

Yes its fucking real and its fucking embarrassing.

>all those shitcoins

They'll never make it.

You said they where in their prime when clearly they are not. Figure you must have been a Brit, please get better taste.

Get there IP's and drone strike them. Show no mercy!

>OP doesn't know about fiverr

PEOPLE PAY THESE BITCHES 5 DOLLA FOR THAT PIC

i've been on 4can for 10+ years bro
but i think the change is healthy

it's easy ot find a board full of hxc ppl, it was never possible before to find a board full of normies
money changes things lol

>eww women, stay away!

Are you ppl fucking gay?

lol, nobody likes women anymore. only the dumbest normies, the chadliest chads, and the most orbiting of betas will even bother with them.

on the one hand i enjoy that i'm not the only one boycotting women, on the other hand i worry about the fact that families aren't possible anymore which only further concentrates power and control into the hands of the state by making us all alone and dependent on government rather then family.

i dislike women so much that i'm basically willing to let civilization die rather then go anywhere near one of them, and thats fucked

someone ddos them quick

Labiaplasties

Veeky Forums has become a tumour on Veeky Forums that needs to be cut off before it spreads.

>"look I'm a girl on Veeky Forums give me attention"
>don't reply to the thread
This isn't hard, you virgins are just too thirsty.

Lol does anyone have this thread saved? I remember his name was Charlie. Fucking legendary

the anti-woman stuff doesn't come from Veeky Forums it comes from everywhere

we have the internet now. before the internet a person might assume that he's just had bad luck with women and that they;re not all bad. but with the internet we're capable of realizing that nobody has had good luck with women and that relationships are a meme and women basically dont even exist. only the roastie exists

The problem is asking for personal attention on an ANONYMOUS board. Same goes for tripfags.

Stop fucking enabling them.

>calls people normies
>"lol"

It's actually really simple and hopefully some anons in this thread will actually do it.

As soon as these whores post timestamped pictures of themselves, print them out and cum on them and post that in the thread. That will stop the ones that aren't already camwhores.

fuck i kek'd so hard that day "not gonna lie, you guys scare me"

>all this fud on females
we need to drive the market value down. the product is shit but normies are still buying. clearly we need to fud more

You take em for every penny now fuck off OP

whyte womyn get the rope with the banker jews

KILL THE WITH FIRE

AUTOBAN ROASTIES

maybe when the market on females tanks they'll have to introduce new features like "shutting the fuck up" and "not looking for a fight all the time" they might even reinstall the old sandwich making code.

Doesnt matter how low they go however, they'll just keep going lower when you do buy in. Women are a guaranteed bag.

warosu.org/biz/thread/3584613

no wonder chad only bothers with pump and dumps now. and won't hodl. there's just no stability or growth in the female market long term.

You stop being autistic cringe lords who get upset over women posting on Veeky Forums in the year 2018
Its not 2008 anymore numb nuts

Ark girl is pretty cute tho, 8/10 would pump and dump.

yeah, if it was 2008 we'd still have 8 more years of king nigger