Look at the fucking chart

This will go down for the next few days, possibly reaching 6K. Sell now for USD and buy twice as many bitcoins, because it will definitely go back up.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been in this game for five years. Trust me on this.

>6k
>a crash
It's not even a crash until it hits 2k, just a larger the usual dip.

It dowsnt look like that

If you had any experience whatsoever you would know that the crypto market is unpredictable.

Stop being so pretentious you little shit

>Bitcoin
No thanks I don't want your bags.

Honestly gotta agree on this. I have a feeling it may probably keep going down some but anybody who tells you something as a fact is full of shit

OPs chart points down..not many wicks.

this is going to 16k by next week

Hope not, BTC needs to go

if it's unpredictable, then it is predictable.

You're just not on the right level. The best move is what everybody else is expecting least.

buying when everyone else is selling only works when everyone else is selling.

Never said it was going to be a crash. But this will go down heavily possibly to 6k over the next few days. After going below 10K, panic will ensue, and normies will get the fuck out and cause a further dip.

Then, the real OGs will buy again at 6-8K while they make millions by margin trading, the kind of trading only expert investors do.

this guy gets it

50k before summer

Good, let them hold the compost bags.

Why are all december newfags this retarded?

>I DONT WANT YOUR DINOSAUR COIN
>ILL JUST STAY IN SHITCOINS
>KEK BTC

I swear these imbeciles will attain a new level of JUST when their shitcoins drop to the abyss when BTC crashes.

>Coinbase gonna take 10 days to get more cash in from the bank
>Debit card isn't working

I'm thinking about just cashing out my ETH then buying back in in a few days but I know the moment I do it'll jump

Better to just hold BTC imo. Hard to time the market, plus doesn't trigger tax gains.

Wrong. Has nothing to do with age you dumb shit. Had to do with this coin being the most worthless piece if shit on the market. It's only still alive because it's still living off the massive bloat it created in days gone past.

Exactly, new normies are getting JUSTed by the millions.

This idiot here (for example) : would have made more money during the last few days by simply keeping BTC or selling it off and rebuying later.

Fucking idiot newbies.

I've been in this game for years, it made me an animal.

Or he could have bought ether and lost nothing and still maintained a coin that has a future. But I fully support you in investing in a dead coin. Somebody has to hold the bags and it's not going to be me.

Another point... Coinbase is rolling out in Institutional Purchases.. Min buy in is $10 Million. It's going to pump alt holders faces off.

you dont short a cash cow into the ground when you can rode it both ways and control people like sheep

this is absolute FUD

So which exchange is gonna take 80% of the global volume off the market and how are almost a million bitcoins gonna be stolen again?

>buying when everyone else is selling only works when everyone else is selling.
The market doesn't go down if no one is selling brainlet.

the RSI on this hasn't hit 30. BTC barely spends anytime with a low RSI and when it does it surges rather quickly.

Be patient with your money. You cannot always time the exact bottom but with RSI and some basic chartist skills you can get an easy 30-50% in Q1.

Top kek

It also doesn't go down if nobody's buying. You have to have buyers and sellers to make the market move.

My brother and I are in the market. Last night I predicted that BTC had about 18 hours till the head and shoulders (with barely a right shoulder) would collapse and price would drop.

I was off by 2 hours. I watch the head and shoulders form for days, and I called it.

It will hit 50k by year end (sell around Dec 20) but it will go to 6-8k first.

I will continue being deluded until it's too late to profit. Everyone is just poor from Christmas. My stocks are tanking too.

Only bunch of weak handed neets were invested back then. The market is much more solid today.

Holding works if you cant handle the emotional rotting in your chest when you try and sell then buy a dip.

But if you want that extra 30% two or three times a year you read your charts, take your antiacids and you play.

BTC takes a hit almost every quarter. Between 10 and 30 days, depending on the size of the hit. During those 10-30 days move into ether and then move out.

There's a paper out suggesting the first btc surges may have been manipulated to begin with.

Why not just stay in ETH? At least for the year it's got the most obvious positive trajectory, and the fact that it's 10x cheaper than BTC means 10x profit

That's captain hindsight faggot.

Gee, ya think? Wall street money got invested so they could predict the future. I haven't even read the paper and am a total brainlet with a GED level education and could have told you that.

Yeah but Bitcoin used to be a good coin, now it is not. You can't use the fucking thing and if you want a store of value there's better alternatives.

You're wrong on this one OP. I mean you're right about the first that it will keep going down. Just not right that it will go back up. I mean it might a bit in terms of USD, but not in terms of Gwei (the only metric that matters now)

>Why not just stay in ETH?
Because fuck you for wasting time with that question.
>At least for the year it's got the most obvious positive trajectory, and the fact that it's 10x cheaper than BTC means 10x profit
Percent change is (t2-t1)/t2 If you cannot think in percent change you should not be trading.

>LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CHART
>EVERYTIME I SEE IT MAKES ME SHART

Ride the ups and downs and your USD wallet on your exchange goes up.

Then cash out your wallet into USD. 80-90% of traders lose money, they might as well lose it to you.

Its price fluctuations rarely deviate from grandad retard

>if you want a store of value there's better alternatives

Store of value implies a limited supply & has a ton of trust. Nothing beats bitcoin in that regard, a simple look at the market cap would tell you that.

I know one thing that's certain, we get at least one threat an hour predicting Bitcoin is going to recover which has been happening for a month. Anybody that's stuck with bags are going to be holding those bags forever unless they sell at a loss. You should have got out when you saw the fees go over $10. This Market is crypto currencies how can you use a currency cost you more in fees then it does what you're buying. It's a dead coin get over your denial.

I can already do that with coins I'm not scared to get stuck holding. Why do you stupid fucks think Bitcoin is the only coin on the market.

you must be a brainlet if you cant see that its going to be 20k by feb, 50k by march from that chart

BTC goes parabolic. It has a quarterly periodicity that is easy to ride. It cannot be pumped and dumped like small coins. It can be understood by Elliot waves and fundamental charting abilities.

6k btc? In your dreams

The history of you're basing it on was back when Bitcoin was the original Bitcoin. I can understand why you would think this because I look at the history of coins to see where they're going but you can't do that with Bitcoin right now.

It's like looking at the miles on your car to see when you need to have the oil changed, while your car is getting an assessment from your insurance representative over how much you're going to get from it being totaled. Your miles may be true but you got bigger fucking problems.

Why do you think institutional investors would put money into this thing when normal people don't want to touch it. They want to make money they want to steal those people's money. They're not going to go to bitcoin. If you have bagged your only hope is to get some of your money back if the lightning Network goes up. But it will only be the last spark of life before the candle burns out.

What will you do when the volume of ETH trading exceeds that of BTC? Who will need BTC then?

If I can get a good percent on BTC within that volume I don't care who has a higher volume or cap.

>if it's unpredictable, then it is predictable.

Good. Start posting with a trip right now so I can laugh at your pink wojacks later.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

it WAS pretty predictable until 2017 july desu. since then, all hell broke lose, the next stage has started

KEK

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Only hashgraph or mimblewimble can kill Bitcoin. Until then btc is king

I'll never touch that coin because it's being shilled by pajeets like you.

Nicely said

I dread this feeling. But when that gut tells you to swing, you play.

>doesn't measure his wealth in coinhours
You're never gonna make it.

>see id

OPs chart looks pretty similar to BTC 4 hour chart except that BTC would still need to bleed out for awhile to reach the full breadth of OPs chart.

>larping for 6 years
impressive, user