DBC SADBOIZ GENERAL

Is this the end? Do I just pretend crypto doesn’t exist for a week and check back? Do I cut my losses and end it?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
neotracker.io/address/AQZXgVco6Qmv152YtxoKfhAYJVE5u7RV8v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretend crypto doesnt exist and come back for a week. Selling now is literally the most amateur thing you could do.

Not even worth dropping at this point. This little shit head coin got me me my first taste of doubles and I'm sure that eventually it will again.

Obviously none of us are selling. But would you risk even more by averaging down right now? I bought in big at 61 cents and am thinking about adding a 5th of my initial investment at 15 cents

If you were gonna sell, it would have been when it bounced back up to 3k. We're past that now. This is where we hold.

Shocking that people are actually still selling. This isn’t the end. It’s been two available for two weeks user. That’s what everyone seems to be ignoring. It’s just that it artificially pumped sooner than it should have...

SHOUT
SHOUT
LET IT ALL OUT
THESE ARE THE GAINS I CAN'T DO WITHOUT
COME ON
I'M TALKING TO DBC
COME ON

Is this really going to bounce back harder than other coins on the market when it recovers? It's ultimately still a speculative coin without source code, etc. and they've burnt all their announcements during this last week.

On the other hand, it's probably fallen the most over this last week, so there's huge potential there.

YES this is painful as hell, but it will pass. It always passes. crypto is FAR from over, if it ever will be. Too many companies have invested into the tech to just drop it. Give it a week or 2, we will bounce back.

Take this from someone who has been in crypto for more than a month like a lot of the people on here.

No one knows, but just look at Ethereum. That shit stagnated at $300 for THREE MONTHS!!! (I know, I held for those 3 months, and i bought in at 400).

ETH went up because people believed in it. It had a great team with great ideas and they lined out what their goals were. Sound familiar? DBC has the ingredients for success. But its going to take longer than a couple days for it to catch on. I think DBC has the potential to be $2+ within the next couple months

BRAIN GANG hype! much love for all the positive info and words my friend.

Not all the announcements my friend, they have 2 more conferences and the last one is the big one.

Have faith it will bounce back.

BRAIN GANG FAMILY HYPE!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH we hold for our dreams and the future.

If it reaches 15, remember the competition ends soon and it seems to be stabilzing at 20 for now, been a few hours not moved from there.

It will my friend, it is a sure thing.

I have 100% faith in DBC.

The reason I didnt post as much is recently some tough times my friends, tough trouble I am dealing with irl.

Know that you all my BRAIN GANG are going to be ok. I would see you all rise, even though some think I am fake, that I am lying I am not this nice it is untrue. With all my might I wish so much happiness love and pece in this world I pray and hope for it so much.

The day when you sell DBC, I hope to see you in different threads spreading optimism when you've invested in other coins, too.

I will try my friend I truly will.

Little known I care for everyone I see good in and very few people I dont see good in.

So I would see every crypto make the good wealthy so that we could all change this world.

I am putting all my energy into DBC right now and will do so till we make it better.

Thank you for such beautiful and kind and wonderful words, I am so very happy about them and they help me. thank you much!

Have a wonderful night!

This is a .60-$1.20 coin in a bull market. Look at the historical charts, for the new people, for those of us in this game a bit longer, we know it's all just whale manipulation to keep the market down.

DBC will go over .50 by the spring, sell then if you must. I'd hold to sell at 1.05ish that's my exit point, and I got in day one.

what price did you buy in?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

The Huobi competition ends in 35 minutes, I guess that's something.

I will follow you from coin to coin, Big Brain Dad

>competition is ending
>price is still tanking
fuck, I waited for nothing

Well user, whales dumped when DBC hit Huobi and we had a major bullrun before that, so there was a market correction at the same time. Also Korea FUD, whale manipulation, China FUD etc. Sick chainreaction. All we have to do is wait with our bags of brain.

the bubbles popped, its returning to where it should be without that massive pump. cant see it going any lower.

I thought it still had another day...

Oops

>cant see it going any lower
That can be arranged, just let me make this phone call.

No need. It will drop on its own as soon as it touches this resistance.

do it fag

Idk about you but I increased my stack by 50% during these swings as it was going down..

Still, it feels like pic related

Are we ever going to make it to ATH again? I want to kill myself.

In 15 days we will be at a new ATH. Hold strong

My Brain bruddas, we'll get over this together! Stay strong and hodl!

It literally seems like only bots are trading with each other

I got in at .14 I think it was. Bought 3400 worth.
So still havent completely lost but will soon if it bottoms further. However I keep the faith.

I am very happy to hear it, and calling me dad is such a very wonderful thing to say. :D

Thanks for all your goodness and kindness mye BRAIN GANG!

Ever hear of the COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO?
“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
" Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope.”

It is a wonderful movie and the book has a lot of lessons on what it is to be human with forgiveness. However the Movie is even better in my opinion which will probably make a lot be angry haha

However, if you seek past the very religious catholic.christian tones if those arent your belief their is a great amount of lessons to be learned on forgiveness, loyalty, love, happiness, and what it is to be a flawed being.

Hope and Wait.

I must go to bed now, just a lot of tough stuff today irl and work tomorrow in freezing cold so need a bit more energy and need to get my 6 hours or so of sleep.

Have a most wonderful night every one of you.

If you sell now, you lose.

why the fuck are you still posting this jesus i see it too much

Jesus christ it's dropping down to 1300 sats

It's literally just bots and whales. As much as I respect privacy, there should be a KYC and market manipulation regulation, unless someone solves the whale problem via blockchains. This is getting ridiculous.

neotracker.io/address/AQZXgVco6Qmv152YtxoKfhAYJVE5u7RV8v

Casual 62 million DBC and 44,2k transactions. I hope whales would be killed.

At this point i hope it goes lower. I bought in at this price. Any lower and i may as well roll the dice and buy more

All of you are retarded for buying into a crypto which use case decreases as its price increases. You deserve to lose money for not thinking economically.

I BOUGHT IN AT .47 CENTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU TOLD US WE WOULD BE FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys
Guys
It's the huobi competition
Seriously
DBC will rebound after that
Buy more right now
Ignore the whole market crashing around you
Just look at DBC and the competition

Kek

You are a mean person

played like a fucking fiddle

I-it's going to be alright, user..

i JUST BOUGHT SOME YESTERDAY YOU FUCKS

>Hrudurr is this the end durrrrrrr

>DBC been on the market for 2 fucking weeks
>"hurdurr its all over"

How do you kids even survive in the real world.

it could be worse. Actually jk, it really can't be much worse

BRAINlets? KUckcoin? JUSTin sun?

this shit practically writes itself

YOU HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG YOU LIED TO US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's getting worse every minute and the market manipulation isn't helping one bit.

He posted pretty much every day during this slaughter.

Anyway boys, it's official, we have hit the support buywalls of 1200 sats. I can't believe it. Will it break as well? Are we going ass to grass?

THE WALL IS GONE

I REPEAT THE WALL IS GONE

Proofs? Which exchange?

No more memes. No more bullshit. I have lost everything. Absolutely everything. If i knew how to tie a noose and had somewhere to hang it id be gone by now. Theres no way i make it the week, gonna step in front of a train, fuck each and everyone of you for convincing me not to sell at ath. This website destroyed me socially over the years and now it's taken everything else, thanks.

Kucoin, it was briefly down but was put back

I know you're probably kidding but in the odd case you're not, don't do it. Wait 1 year with it. If it's still down, you can kill yourself on new years eve or something. Chances are however that it will recover and you'll get a blowjob in your lambo.

....you can buy fractions of cryptocurrencies, you know that right? Price has not correlated to usefulness

I sold at .38

Its never going back uo. Its fucking over. If you were smart youd walk in front of the same train and avoid having to explain you lost everything gambling on memes

im all in on DBC and my farts smell absolutely wretched like i didnt know it was possible to produce such a foul stench

in other news im down about 200$ since buying in

back to eating soylent and watching that new season of the tranny show

It's just a month's salary. Not worth killing myself over. Also why would it literally never go up ever again? Please.

fuck this

im going down with the fucking ship

DBC turned my $200 to $3000

tfw bought at 30 as it was going up and sold at 26 as it came down
at least I'm not still holding lmao

Do you even know what dbc does? It works as gas for running ai on the blockchain. The more dbc costs, the more it costs to use their platform versus others, therefore the token is less valuable the higher the dollar value you attribute to it.

hey dummy dont invest what you cant afford to lose even more WAIT till the whales are done shaking pussies out of trees and they have no choice but to pump in order to get their full monies out..its been END OF MONTH from the start

that shit is nightmare fuel

oh

Please videotape it.

You've only lost everything if you fucking sell, retard.

Who here going all in:)

This thread

80% reporting, holding since 150 and 190 Vitaliks, shit hurts for real, but come on, what is the point in selling right now? It is better to forget about it until the end of Feb

Ive seen this before Im going all in and hoping for the best
Im at 143k coins right now trying to get people to sell to me.

I have a nice order at 1368 you can come take :^). Order book keeps getting eating till there and then the price drops again ffs

Apparently China has banned crypto. How will this affect DBC and NEO? Also generally when tf will DBC ago back up to new ATH?

>Also generally when tf will DBC ago back up to new ATH?
Anywhere from 1 to 6 months. Really depends on the market though. If we see another alt bullrun soon DBC will piggyback on that.

6 goddamn months...

I WANT A BULLRUN MOMMYYYYY

1st NEO dAPP with $1mil directly invested from the NEO team itself, this will be a big coin end of year. everything going on currently will have next to 0 impact

All in 247k coins thats it I'm fucking done with crypto this either turns into 247k in a few months or I lose it all I dont fucking care

IN BRAINLESS TIMES
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HODL YOUR COINS
IN ALL TIME HIGHS
THEY REALLY REALLY OUGHT TO SELL
THOSE WHALES THAT BUY
THAT TOOK YOU FOR A WAGEKEK GOY
KISS GREEN GOODBYE
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HODL YOUR COINS
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DUMP YOUR COINS

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DROP SO LOW
LIKE THE PUMP HAD NEVER HAPPENED AND THAT WE WERE NOTHING

just wait it out guys- the whole market is in gutter. And since dbc is a relatively new coin, it got ass raped hard. In a few weeks everything will be fine. This has happened so many times- when will people just stop panicking baka

Im hoping Im correct. My thoughts are is neo and Binance are connected and dbc connected to neo, when this gets listed on Binance this can expect in unholy pump. I'm going to hodl this coin until Binance, Simple as that guys.
If it happens I will finally be on the rode to making it,I'm guess we get the listing sometime around March and we dine on the moon until june

>NOW YOU'RE JUST SOME ALTCOIN THAT I USED TO OWN

HODL

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT LONG, THERE WILL BE NEW MOONCOINS IN THE END OF THIS MONTH AND EARLY FEB. I NEED MORE MONEY TO GET A LAMBO

Kek

INSANE IN THE DEEP BRAIN
INSANE IN THE CHAIN
INSANE IN THE DEEP BRAIN
CRAZY INSANE, GOT NO GAINS

SELL NOW YOU WILL NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE CRYPTO CURRENCY IS OVER SELL SELL SELL NOW OR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a kraken chomping it all up

HALP

HOW DO I STORE DBC ON MY OWN WALLET?

DEAD IN THE BRAIN
IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME
I LIVE BY THE SOUND