Easy 2x if you get in now

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fatcoin?

PIG????

Nuls, you fatphobic shithead. Yellow paper incoming.

Basic Attention Token?

worldofether.com - 10x

I know this is Veeky Forums, but I thought in 2018 we’d be past such bigoted, insensitive shit.

Fat-cunt-with-an-incredibly-annoying voice-that-glorifies-being-a-fat-sack of-shit-coin. Where buy?

Girls like this love being raped though, which makes it enjoyable to know them. Just get on camera them and you talking about how much they want the hitting, slapping ,choking, bruises etc. Sometimes they really want it til it really starts. Just get the video beforehand to cover yourself. Makes life much more enjoyable having female friends you can literally surprise in their hom hit, choke and abuse. Chubby girls like it the most.

She's from nantucket but talks like a nigger

THICCCOIN

That bitch is so fat and ugly I would believe its a man. I wouldn't put it past hollyweird

fuck off

Ada? Storj?

Like throwing a hotdog down a greased hallway.

Do you know that you are the "normie" that we keep talking about?

Have a nice day, sweetie!

Nuls.

I know that you haven’t gotten laid :). Not a norm is btw. My ex would always be on this site. Just trying to share my crypto gains

sigh... go be a brave little NPC on reddit dude.

I want to facefuck her, anyone else?

yea we are very fatphobic because its fucking disgusting. Look at that disgusting pig.

I’m too edgy for that shit brah

fuck 2x, get in TIOTOUR on Etherdelta. Easy 10x when added on CMC and bigger exchanges next week. Do your own research.

>fatphobic
tumblr detected

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

i hope your mom chokes you to death with her cock faggot

>this guy fucks

DENT?

if you can't think for yourself you will not do well in crypto get out leftie.