This... just...

etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/43sce
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_in_India
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hory shet, sir, what the fuck happened there sir xD

Sir....pls don't try to have fun with what is happening here sir.

Did this guy really sent him his shit back?? Its some kind of miracle, I bet 99% of us wouldn't do that :p

>ok, then you send me picture of pencil in your butthole and I send you 148.8k tron
>148.8
>1488

I cringed more at "Vic Johnson's" posts. He really invested his time into trolling him for days?

anyone got a reupload of the video?

streamable.com/43sce

buy starbase

this guy is already a legend

Poor guy invested his life savings in fucking tron. Fool and his money etc. etc.

i feel like really bad inside for laughing at it desu

shit, beat me to it lol

Only pajeets say "sir" that many times

oh dude's definitely lying about the "life savings" part at least, doesn't feel as horrid now, still feel sorry for him tho lol

forgot pic

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. You just know when he went through with that original transaction he was rubbing his hands together at the killing he thought he was making

These """people""" are pure scum

The scam in that screenshot happened like five months ago.

then why isn't the guy telling how he got tricked out of his tokens? he never says how, just that he didn't try to scam
not saying he deserved this if he just saw a good deal and acted in the heat, but him not saying a word about how he got scammed of his tokens, even to the admin that specifically asked him to link the discussion, is telling.

so like what the fuck's happening to SALT

>2006
>guys call in bomb threats and spam call-in shows on public access to become legends

>2018
>guy calls another guy a pajeet in an internet comment thread and is a legend

Hmmmm.

The face of Veeky Forums

I love when pajeet beg, they are snakes and if they are successful scam you? no way in hell pajeet gives back. The way they scam is very cringy and desperate, normally aim at stupid people. I have no sympathy for those pajeets.

This swarthy, fat, servile slum dwelling indian scammer could find a woman to reproduce with.

What's your excuse?

I don't fuck indians.

>then why isn't the guy telling how he got tricked out of his tokens? he never says how, just that he didn't try to scam
I don't know, but if you think this has anything to do with a Veeky Forums scam from almost half a year ago you're a retard.

But he was saying he fell for some airdrop scam and gave his private

yeah if a biz scam happens once there's no way anyone would ever remake it

But it is just some made up story by discordfags. You think a scammer would post his real family on the internet?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

sir post a vid... pls sir

in one post he says it was because of a fake airdop

This fucking meme saga is getting worse and worse and worse.

Next week he's going to hang himself in exchange for the TRX being given to his child after his death.

Honestly while this is pretty funny even I am starting to feel sorry for the dude.

Maybe, but there's no evidence of that having ever happened. This screenshot is the scam that the Etherscan comment is describing. Some retarded newfag Veeky Forums secondary saw this screenshot in a thread about this, couldn't read the timestamps or even realize that it's about ZRX and not TRX, and thought that it was somehow related to the case when it's not.

All signs point towards the pajeet falling for a phishing website like the retarded streetshitter he is.

It did, with a different crypto iirc.

It's amazing, this really is the fucking wild west. Expect to see more of these

And here's the proof for the airdrop phishing site straight from the horse's mouth.

holy shit how does someone end up with 380k usd of fucking Tron
what is this madman thinking??

this guy looks uppercaste Indian I think he's lying

you can't be fat and poor in india

I hate them both

Kek that was me. I was going to post this image after that last comment
How can people be this foolish with their money

This.
We need flags now! I'm sick of being scammed by the street shitters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_in_India

According to this the guy lost 7 years of income.

Will probably take him 20 years of hard work to make that back considering he has to pay rent/food etc from the $1600 a year there is very little left to save up.

He's fucked. Suicide worthy shit right there. Veeky Forums has gone too far this time by making his life even worse.

Also proves to me that Veeky Forums is pretty underage if you guys STILL enjoy this shit nowadays. At least at this extremity.

he's rich as fuck dude

pajeets don't deserve to live

Everyday a wallet gets hacked or theres a new phishing scam or airdrop scam or google ad to a phishing site. Odds are he would have just lost it again. He has a fundamental lack of understanding of how cryptocurrency works if he was willing to type his private key onto a website without doing any research first.

he already said he photoshoped to mess up with pajeet singh.

you've gone too far famalam

>Also proves to me that Veeky Forums is pretty underage if you guys STILL enjoy this shit nowaday
hi r*ddit

Hi 16 year old hype kid that actually came from reddit.

You're missing out. In Mumbai you can get a nice south Indian village girl for a bang-bang massage for about 2000INR if you know where to look. There are certainly worse ways to spend 20 bucks.

been here for 11 year. you type like a redditor and feel sorry for some random shitholer in the third world

Been here for...holy fuck 13 years now..
Agree with this dude. user you have to go back.

Partially agree with this but
You should only put in what you're willing to lose, throwing your life savings in crypto and being a gullible retard don't mix well.

Sure newfag, mention 4 memes from 11 years back

cock mongler
centipedes in my vagina
mudkipz
HABEEB IT

get out reddit

You’re retarded and most certainly have aids. You can bang high class women in spas for 1000-1500 if you aren’t stupid and have good negotiating skills

Cheap women cost 200-300 rs. You got ripped off

t. actual pajeet

I visited India last year and absolutely everyone is fat. Worse obesity problem than in the states

I agree. I tried helping him but he would've lost it again

Admitting you have been alive for 11 years doesn't do you any favor ;^)

No not really his "gold" is really fucking thin and obviously not solid but instead just an extremely thin layer that costs a couple of $ max

I'm not whining about him getting scammed. I'm whining about Veeky Forums acting like 13-15 miserable kids from /b/ back in 2005. This shit is not funny to any healthy adult. Yes even for Veeky Forums standards but you guys don't know that since you are literal children that only know about stories of Veeky Forums instead of the actual realities. trolls and raids actually had some modicum of humor and complexity in them with some edge thrown into there for good measure. This shit is just pure edge to be le epic memer so you can send it to your 15 year old friends on discord. Fuck off.

worst shilling ever. You even point that this is scamcoin by yourself. get out of biz ASAP retard

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

>healthy adult
"healthy adults" are normie trash who don't really think for themselves

get out r*ddit

▲▲

Ah man the nostalgia makes dip feel better

Neither do cumskins

I'm taking this