Survived Korean FUD

>survived Korean FUD
>survived bear market so far and has traded sideways
>survived ANOTHER Korean FUD
>didn't moon despite massive news and future use value

Can we talk about what the fuck is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-bitocean-7f12402e13b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bear market where?

The Great Wall of China is going on.

get this nig noggery out of here

It’s the sketchiest coin in Crypto, buy more or sell it to me

It's the most sketchy legit coin in crypto.

isnt this eth

it's being price controlled. when the whales let it ride, it will go to mars guaranteed. if you're not buying the dip you literally hate money

Probably the most obvious and active price suppression on the market. Not sure what the story is, guessing it's just pre-node accumulation so the whales can bank Thor.

Thought I just read it was because Korea actually did shut down all exchanges in Korea this time.

Ven already turned my $50k into $400k

Looking forward to 2m EOY

Were you one of the annoying ass fucking whales?

>50k
>whale

the chinese ven whale is one guy with a warehouse of botted binance accounts, he was already worth 80m usd when he was offered VEN for 15 cents (btc price comparison at the time) by Vechain

he bought as much as he could, because Vechain also offered him insider information about their partnerships and investors that is still under NDA

now he is turning what he bought into BTC/ETH, and still shoring up his ven holdings by forcing dips and buying back in

he will never run out of VEN to bot with, and will force slow growth according to his whims

the man will make half a billion dollars doing this, and will keep massive moon missions from happening

60k ven wall floating on the ven/eth market. Constantly a few points off the buy activity. Fuckers.

It was 80k
At least it's going down

proof or get out

what was the second korean fud?

So what’s the best app for price alerts? I tried Blockfolio and Delta, but there’s like a five minute lag

Hopefully they get chewed up and miss the boat.

Breyer bought VEN at 25 cents, because PBOC chair told him what they were doing. Breyer is a chink enabler and they love him.

Also: "Breyer is married to shipping executive and philanthropist Angela Chao, the youngest sister of Elaine Chao and the widow of Bruce Wasserstein"

if you didn't go all in on ven when breyer published his holdings (long after accumulating, of course, but its still going to grow massively), you may have been dropped on your head as a child

of all the shitcoins in the world, the guy with massive connections to chinese banking and investment, and SHIPPING industry through his WIFE.....buys vechain

put it together

BREYER married to CHINESE SHIPPING EXECUTIVE buys VEN

duh

ur not on reddit ne more m8

I will format my text however the fuck I desire, shitstain

Unlike you I am too busy to be sitting at a fucking PC all day. If you don't like my phoneposting or my info, then ignore it.

It's the bunker boi of crypto next to ETH, NEO,and XMR. This means it will always find a place and will be adopted.

Shits pretty compelling. Hopefully it pans out.

kek

couldnt agree more, this is why i went big almost 95% portfolio on ven

Reddit can teach you about sell walls.

If VEN goes below $4 in a real crypto crash, I'm taking out student loans and letting it all ride

>taking out non-dischargable loans

dude just set up an LLC for yourself or something lol

I have great credit, think I could get 100k through an LLC?

this X1000

The only reason I'm not all in on VEN is because I want to snag some gains from the ICX announcement

WHY WOULD THEY PUT UP WALLS NOW OF ALL TIMES

its being kept down , I think the whales want more time for people to eventually get to master node status rather than it being a whale thing or they're trying to help their whale friends accumulate enough for a masternode

The big reveal for the rebranding isn't going to be the PBOC.

It will be revealed but that isn't the biggest card they have up their sleeve. The real reveal is the Chinese Government is opening up a new exchange based on the VeChain blockchain.

It's a goods exchange using both RMB and Vet as payment methods and the only accepted goods are those which are part of the VeChain ecosystem and can be tracked. From cars to cigarettes you can buy virtually anything that is being tracked on VeChain. The real reason they are getting so much push and getting into so many industries is that you won't be able to sell anything on that exchange without its entire life cycle being tracked on the VeChain Thor blockchain.

For christ sake if it's true, I'm settled for life

this sounds nice
looking forward into the bright future

Just add this:
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-bitocean-7f12402e13b0

> As Chinese regulations become more transparent, BitOcean will also support VeChain’s development of the world’s first blockchain powered exchange as advisor. VeChain’s solution is currently designed to handle physical goods’ trading via CNY both digitally and through VeChain token in person.

Do a hair of research faggot instead of spouting about muh shady dev team. Kys you cuck

this thread is making me feel slightly better about the fact that I'm down 100k on the day. 60% of my portfolio is VEN

oh my god is anyone looking at this shit? We are taking an assraping

>retards with money

If you are holding that much ven you will be a millionaire many times over by 2020, if you hold it till then. Screen shot this and save it in your crypto folder.

great time to buy. biggest discount youll ever see

BP has been pretty big on Vechain

i think it could be an ez top 10

buy it all under $5 boys

funny you said this, I actually have been thinking the same. No way the chinese is giving up on crypto, it's just another way for them to cook the books.

I 100% a Vechain exchange is coming. The only one with government approval

It will destroy Alibaba

Oh it will probably reach 8$ if thats true

8 seems a tad on the downside lol.

propped up garbage by the company behind it (who also pays for all the WTC FUC) and the poor souls who choose to shill the everloving fuck out of it.

shoo shoo pajeet