Assblaster was right about the crash

>Assblaster was right about the crash

next two weeks will be interesting. hope you stocked up and didnt panic sell

Everything is crashing retard. Fagblaster predicted a LINK dump, not a full market dump from Korea Fud

who?

he did predict an entire market dump you fool. where have you been?

No, AssBlaster said to exit shitcoins and move into real coins, which was on point because coins like ETH, NEO, XMR held well during the dip so far

My ass is getting blasted, truly. Bloody diarrhea is filling up that cup and handle.

Actually FAGGOT, NO, YOU'RE WRONG. He made a thread where he said to exit ALL shitcoins and go into your blue chips and speculative coins. He ACCURATELY PREDICTED this ocean of red.

It's almost as if you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about? Are you a nigger by chance?

Ok so I'm wrong. What do now? When do I convert my blue chips into LINK.

wait you actually think alts wont bleed for another month? Wow biz really is filled with new fags now

LINK was just one of a handful blue chips mentioned. If youre holding other blue chips youll be ok too but will still be a noLINK faggot

Spoon feed me senpai. What's your game plan? If you cashed out then gtfo.
I have some LINK, BTC and ETH. The rest are a dumpster of alts.

just so you faggots know. VEN and ICX were on the list.

It's too late. Flush yourself down the toilet, heathen.

he tried to help us and retards doxx'd him

:( assblaster if you're out there donate to my eth address

>too late
>Link Still bleeding

Neck yourself

Assblaster's older bro here Assmaster, blaster is pretty good with the stocks, but I give all the ladies the cock. You want to be like me? Just buy up as much chain link as you can and you can pay me to personally one on one tutor you in a free monthly group seminar for the low price of 500 link per month for a seat in the back

here ya go fampai

Where did he say there'd be a crash? All he said was it would get pumped... which hasn't happened yet

Blue chips: BTC, ETH, XLM, XRB
2nd tier: LTC, LINK, SUB, Monero, Zcash,
SUB would be blue if we knew if the tech works, XRB is blue even now with tech not working
A privacy coin should be a blue too but no clear winner yet monero vs zcash monero slightly ahead but if zcash implements recursive zkSNARKs monero will die the next day, but it's a big IF cuz recursive is literally nobel tier science.

Im loaded up on BAT LINK ICX & DRGN. 4 behemoths

Those transgenders really amaze me

same

How do you feel knowing that advertisers know that you fap to men with tits?

i didn't fucking know those were our blue chips dude wtf

What bluechips you boys holding? For me just LINK and ICX. Feeling good about both.

ZRX and REQ are still bleeding bad, though. The big mains held much better.

lmfao

This is actually pretty damn funny. Glad I browse behind squid with some rules put in place about these advertisers.

Just a tip: if you downloaded the Brave browser, advertisers wouldn't be able to track your disgusting, sickly degenerate jacking-off habits.

Yeah, or install dansguardian on gentoo and turn it into your home router, then the BATman won't be able to track your disgusting, sickly degenerate jacking-off habits either, and you'll spend so much time setting it up that you'll probably just go to bed, wake up, and get a freaking job

lmaoo fuck boys. time to commit suicide

I had to dig up the thread again holy shit

fuck. only if I had listened wouldn't I have been burned by APPC and CAN.

FUUUCCCKKK!

jesus fuck. its all too much of a coincidence for AB to not be legit.

Assblaster is the real deal

More like BTC, ETH, & XMR.

XRB a blue chip? Hell no.

Xmr is doing way better than that shitty xrb

>Blue chips
>XLM, XRB

You rang, faggot?

Updates

BAT & LINK are meme's

Boys, I'm currently all in LTC....that -
that's blue-chip.. Right?

how bout you do some basic fucking research?

I seem to have struck a nerve. Don't invest emotionally faggot

>blue chips

50% xlm
40% bch
5% xmr
3% etp
1% xrb
1% doge

how fucked am i

Im not, which is why I invested heavily in a groundbreaking project created by the guy who made javascript, and another project that is essential to blockchain's future that fucking Swift also happens to be working with. What bags you holding retard?

Its pretty fucking obvious that someone is controlling this marked and not the people lol

>XRB a blue chip? Hell no.

XRB is a blue chip. It's BTC 2.0 and it's explosive growth from 2017 Q4 to 2018 Q1 is due to the sheer disruptive technology it has. This is a product that fucking works. brb hasn't even been listed on Binance brb . Raiexchange coming out . brb CEO of ledger wallet offered development for free. brb amazing community. brb 50k reddit followers in 1 month. brb OSX/Android mobile wallet apps incoming. brb revamp online wallet. brb rebranding to NANO. did i mention its feeless, fast, and scalable?

it already is in top 20, and I guarentee you it will be in the top 5 once it hits all those checkpoints i mentioned above. don't be foolish, buy now before it's too late

Why are you trying to convince people about link? More linkies for us.

REQ, PFR, and CALM

I wanna die

THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE

You clearly don't understand what a bluechip even is, XRB is the furthest from a bluechip, its untested, riddled with problems, first pump and wide use caused node desync and the network to crash entirely, theres no evidence it can withstand spam attacks. Its not independent of the shitcoin market.

just because somethings new and different doesnt mean you can classify it as a bluechip you fucking retard.

Is that bad what does it mean!

Stop posting, imbecile

are you saying "be right back" over and over? that's really gay and i don't like it.

it is a bluechip you retard. its been withstanding all the FUD and problems thats been going on. still in top 20 CMC. node problems were fixed btw and it only crashed because it was on shit exchanges mercatox and bitgrail. these issues were already addressed and binance will be prepared to make it perfect. All the FUD with XRB reminds me when BTC was $100. XRB will hit $500 end of year EASILY. what's your blue chip then faggot. you can go buy your Ripple and watch it crash like how it did last week hahahaa

Its not a blue chip if they're pushing out hot fixes and its down 50% in value from the shitcoin pump a few weeks ago.

Stop been stupid user, please this is embarrassing.

i recently chatted with a friend who has most of his worth in stocks about crypto and mentioned ETH and NEO as our blue chips. what do you guys think of NEO right now?

lmao. deluded.

xrb holders are so retarded , what does your shitty coin does better than what Stellar Lumens does? XRB is still largely untested and seems to face issues with high traffic

do you even know what a blue chip is? you certainly don't. i asked you to name one and you can't even name it you cunt dont bash on xrb if you can't list a better currency coin

It's hard to shit talk on NEO right now when it's one of the few coins keeping its head above the water

>xrb holders are so retarded , what does your shitty coin does better than what Stellar Lumens does? XRB is still largely untested and seems to face issues with high traffic

stellar has fees? xrb has 0 fees. xrb is already getting mass adopted. we will see more websites accept xrb, not XLM. go to reddit and youll see. stellar doesn't have much room left to grow. already on most exchanges including binance and has ledger wallet/apps made already. XRB has none of these and once it catches up, bye bye lumen

xrb 1 digit Q2.

AssBlaster literally said XRB was trash FYI. Watch it get rekt ledditor.

>It's hard to shit talk on NEO right now when it's one of the few coins keeping its head above the water

I agree that ETH and NEO are the blue chips for platform based infrastructure coins. for currency coins its definitely going to be XMR and XRB. those 2 are massively undervalued and will be adopted and XMR will be the poster child of a privacy currency while XRB will be the poster child for microtransactions

>AssBlaster literally said XRB was trash FYI. Watch it get rekt ledditor.
who the fuk is assblaster and why do you care about his opinion. lmao you sound like a dumbass sheep. go follow your master

He never bashed bch in that thread. He doesn't like XLM, but I don't think he said anything about it not recovering. It was more about coins that are total garbage. I should've moved into eth, but I was 50/50 on whether or not it was true. I'm 50/45/5 Link/Req/Pfr though, so I'm sure I'll be fine long term. I'm just disappointed, because if I had listened I'd be increasing those stacks.

Damn he was right on the money, NEO and ETH are the only thing saving my portfolio from ruin

>xrb has no fees
meme , and lumen fees are basically so low it's a nonissue.

XLM is literally getting mass adopted in every IBM atm meanwhile XRB is only accepted by xrb hodler faggots

>you wish it will be 1 digit. it will never be 1 digit again i can tell ya that. you missed the boat for $2 xrb. stay salty bro

XRB is garbage, nobody is actually using it.

screenshot, we will see
ur xrb will fall like the titanic

You should look up the classical definition of bluechip, its a bit different in crypto but I've made my points in every post. Your coin is untested and unproven and has no history ergo not a bluechip. its that simple.

What I think is a good bluechip is irrelevant to this discussion.

Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering

Literally who? Not gonna punch assblaster into google lads

>tfw only holding NEO/ICX because noticed they weren't dropping hardly at all for the week

Holy fuck I lucked out... now I really want to buy this dip with 10k I have sitting around, but I'm scared this isn't the end.

literally the only thing that I am taking from this whole assblaster debacle is that i should actually go all-in on LINK. holy fuck convince me otherwise bros. why did all the shit he spouted checked out

Mere coincidence. That said, I have some LINK, but not gonna autistically all-in. I dont trust my hands to hold steeady

So, when did he say LINK was going to $100?

Was it in the start of March?

Link to the assblaster thread??

A larper trying and succeeding in convincing normies to buy his heavy bags of LINK. A good larper, to be honest, definitely not a Pajeet.

screenshotted. it really doesn't matter if xrb dips a little Q2. BTC went from $1000-2000 in 2013. look at btc now. and the technology and community backs up xrb so itll be 3 digits end of year. hodlers aren't going to day trade xrb idiot

>Blue chips: BTC, ETH, XLM, XRB
>XLM, XRB
>2nd tier: LTC
>2nd tier
>Mention LINK shittoken
FUCK OFF PAJEEEET

too much of a coincidence for me. i never held LINK, but i'm buying now. 30% of my portfolio, yolo

You guys been seeing the market orders? Lots of big market buys going on.

A lot of manipulation, huge sell walls all day to get the price down.

Yup the whales just doing their thing.. buying from those weak hand panic selling bitches out here . ..

>Implying all the pump and dump shitcoins won't die, and their market cap will flow into coins with utility.
BAT, AIX, LINK. Buy the dips and prepare for an early retirement.

Lol bro, if someone could have pwned XRB they would have done it already you fool. How come no one's done it and claimed the bounties? How come none of the competitors have pwned it yet (XRB threatens a lot of them so they have every incentive to find flaws)?

stay salty friend, XRB top 5 by EOY.

How come I have never seen any of these AssBlaster threads despite spending here almost all my day?
That makes me think it is a hindsight inside meme I haven't caught up on

It's weird, I'm on here all day too and I even miss his threads when they're in full swing.
It's always a post in some other thread that directs me to his thread while it's active.

has he posted recently?
haven't seen anything from him since he was supposedly doxed

The state of this fucking board

He closed his fake Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. People found out he never worked at the companies he was mentioning. Huge larper exposed. LINK is a fucking scam, sell sell sell

The twitter is up again and it wasn't actually him
The actual owner of the twitter even appeared on a thread here

just sold my link put a buy order in for 0.24 USD wish I did it before I slept I could have got quadruple gains oh well