Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dErRj6V8_xQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bonuses have not been paid out yet

>buying monopoly money with real money

people on wall street buy stocks, real estate, cocaine, hookers

not shit coin vaporware digital monopoly money

i'll break the news of whats going on someone with a fuck load of money invested in btc, price goes up said guy decides to slowly drip feed his supply back into the market makes fuck loads and decides its to volatile and decides to say fuck it and is now dumping at increased rates when he is out its over.

this is not true.

I got mine friday and I think most other firms did as well

Money takes a week to enter before coinbase let's you touch it. USD transfers take 11 days.

everything went right the retards on this site got trolled. Theyve been trolled by the establishment to be rightwing and now theyre getting all of their money taken from them. The largest transfer of wealth in history. TO THE RICH LOL

Is this a desperate Twitter meme or something?

Normies have no concept of shorting. Wall St. Money came in... but theyre not fucking "hodl"ing vaporware. They shorted and cashed out the entire time as "BTFD" noobs bought bags they thought were on sale.

This. If I don't see green dikdos by next Friday, I'm pulling out for tethers.

Normie tax refunds, keep in mind.

This and his wall street bros want a discount equals ultimate tin hat theory. My guess is on average people are tapped out for cash after the holidays and are being more frugal, especially after buying ath last month

youtube.com/watch?v=dErRj6V8_xQ

This crypto scam was practically predicted by the Simpsons years ago.

>tfw been making money since new year just by shorting bitcoin every time it reaches a resistance

My father's 10k clears on 23rd. He deposited it today.

>Today is January 16th
Going off of the graph, looks like we're just about due for a BULLLLLLLLLLLL market, boys.

I hope

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Chuck E. Cheese tokens don't give equity. No one one wall street wants to buy these peasantcoins.

WS already cashed out at the peak, idiots.

Coinbase/btrash sheningans. Woke everyone to how trashcan scammers can essentially tank the cryptosphere. Dimon must have been laughing his ass while Ver and Armstrong were busy fist pumping, not noticing what a shitshow it was.

nice id