Ethercraft - Decentralized Dungeon Crawling

Holy fuck dev confirmed there are 2x Ring Slots. There are only 15 merchant's rings sold so far, buy the fucking rings.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look, another scam crypto game. Will you idiots ever fucking learn?

ponzi

runescape on the blockchain when? imagine killing some nub and getting his 3 ETH worth of gear

When will you actually make money with us?

LITERALLY DYOR FAGGOTS

but wait, youre brainlets who want to stay poor so I did your research for you.

>you still wont read this post directly from the dev

well you cant say I didnt try

you should give this to your defense lawyer. youre gonna need it......ha ha ha ha ha

I need to buy imaginary game items with my crypto or im going to stay poor. LMFAO, god damn, you're beyond help.

Yeah, you are. You sound just like a no-coiner fudding crypto in general while they watched bitcoin go from 1k - 18k, saying it's a scam and the people investing are all idiots, while they made bank and cashed out already.

Dumbass.

404'ed....off to their island, boys.....lol

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>they see me accumulating scarce revenue generating digital goods
>they hatin

but user its $630 for a fucking ring that probably won't give me my money back

if either of you faggots read the post above you would know that this is the only fucking game with a lock on the funds. the devs LITERALLY cant exit scam so stfu.

those bags are gonna be heavy...dont give these fucking hipsters any more of your cash, they are full of shit

dude, when the pajeets and chinks figure out you can make REAL ETH off of this game, and even play for free they're going to be all over like curry on fucking rice. I bought my stuff about 2.5 hours ago and some are already 10% paid off. FOMO FOMO FOMO NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea, i wouldn't spend that much anyways

i bought some loafs of bread though for like a $1

This one is an actual game tho. First time I put money in one of these, it's legit. Devs are legit, discord is active.

DYOR

invested 1 ETH yesterday. Today its 1.3 ETH already.

DEV cannot exitscam for at least 2 Weeks have checked the smart contract. also the christmass hats are not buyable soon. So better tget them now.

I have 50% ROI after 24 hours. Making money while this market bleeds.

omg the fucking shilling from these guys ^^^^ youre going to jail, bitches

Fuck it, its day two. You faggots better not fuck me on this

>going to jail because of playing internet games

... yeah sure. lel.

Is it day 2? Or day 3?

>2 Weeks
why they dindn't make 2 months? they are planning to exitscam GOTCHA BITCH

Day 2 just finished. 50% ROI since last night.

I got in about 36 hrs ago thanks to Veeky Forums, think it had only been running a couple of hours

I dont really care since i made 0.3 ETH already. And you know what? I mreinvesting into revive tokens now. Because people will buy extra lifes ion the future.

Also the dev confimred to implement a crafting system demo soon which actually works and lets us create actually stuff that we can trade on Etherdelta.(like all other items in the game so far)

Is this actually going to be a playable game that uses state channels? or is it a pay gas for a random chance in a dungeon decided by random numbers and you randomly win or lose loot.

there was never gonna be a game, dude. dont u get it yet?