Help, I lost everything to some asshole

welp, now I know how it feels to lose it all. general "I fucked up everything" thread.

>be me
>invest 2.5k (~.15BTC) into crypto at beginning of december
>make it to .5 in about a month, feeling good
>make a few bad trades in bad market and am at around .3 this morning
>am apart of several pump and dump groups but never do them because too risky
>get messaged by admin of one the groups, he gives me some story about how the pump is happening and if i send him some of the pumped coin he will pay me back because he cannot purchase
>fairly convincing story, too high to double check anything
>send him .3BTC worth of XLM
>he immediately leaves the discord and I realize I have made the biggest mistake of my life
>had same discord name as pump grp leader

I am really upset guys, I know I am a noobie, but fuck. I can't believe this happened to me, I can't believe I fell for this. I could afford to lose that, but I don't have any more fiat to invest into crypto. has anyone else every been burned this hard? fuck pump groups, I just want BTC to invest reguarly.

any whales or just generous souls out there willing to give a brother a hand? literally if I just get the .3 BTC back that I lost I would be eternally grateful for the rest of my life.

BTC address:
15QUM2CfWi1oq29QJJXE2fo561KnkeLB4k

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarchain.io/tx/22b1fcc39dcfc75ede2da186285827dc76a26303f9c927ec95217b0f9bf4d002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sob story nothing else lolled.

>literally sent coins to the admin of a pump group
LMAO, you're the ultimate fool. No remuneration for you.

why would u send anyone money for whatever reason

I know begging is forbidden here, I am not begging at all. I genuinely wanna know if this has happened to anyone else? I (appropriately so) feel like such an idiot for doing this. I actually believe in the future of crypto, and I lost it all because I wanted fast money. I am so naive.

if you wanna help me get back up on my feet, I'll literally take whatever I can get to start trading again. thanks Veeky Forums, here are my other addresses.

LTC:
LTvJm4BBywzLCEkEQotUrsnvkDs91gQCVm

XLM:
memo: 1b745ebfb30b4af1af3
GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

ETH:
0x9a536b849e2b0b37d2800af3aaf65c34350fffb7

how can you be so fucking retarded??? you make me think that if i just post on here asking for people to send me btc they'll actually do it, with retards like you around. why the fuck do i go to work every morning then???

jesus FUCKING christ

enjoy your ban. get a job nigger

So now beggars are asking for thousands. Hmm

Begging. Reported! GTFO poorfag

You should unironically kill yourself

I'm not surprised someone with XLM would do this.

I think you are trying to scam us, pajeet

you sent user coins? r u new or what?

Sent ;)

honestly, I was talking to the guy and he sounded nice. I just made the biggest mistake of my life... I don't know what else to say. ugh, I am so fucking upset rn

Sent 100k

Viztard here
Thanks bro :)

kekked

lol, I really wish I was trying to scam you. I just want to go back to this morning when I was a poorfag with at least a little money in crypto.

honestly just hoping someone with sympathy sees this, despite the fact that i am definitely an idiot

hi sir do u acep bazinga

Cry fag chink detected

never trust any dipshits sob story online , it's full of pajeets trying to make a quick buck off you.
>accepting bitcoin when it takes like 50 hours to confirm your transaction

lmao get fucked retard

He sounded nice....

That sucks OP. Guess you learned your lesson hard.

Also a tip for newcomers: avoid pump and dump groups / any discord group like the plague. You're actively engaging in securities fraud and any consequences you get are well deserved.

This should be posted in every thread about pump and dump groups

woah dude, you blew it hard.

Okay okay, step one: grab a Sharpie.

Thx, just sent 100k eth

>I really wish I was trying to scam you

Top kek m8
kys

Fuck off seriously. Getting high and making stupid choices. I might be bad if you got hacked or something, but I'd still never send money to any of you greedy fucks

I felt really bad for you as I reported your post OP.

Beg thread, shoo shoo pajeeto

Haha get fucked reddit

Vic here, send a video of your currently living conditions and I sent 0.6 BTC worth of XLM.
Don't make me wait, in 18 minutes I have to work.

Just sent you 1 BCH OP. sorry about your loss. I hope you don't dip the fuck out now that I just sent you a couple thousand dollars.

>send him .3BTC
You don`t play MMORPG before right? You think this is for loosers right? Suck it. retard normie human trash.

no sir pls i need to fed my babies her father died in crash

hi Vic

This is the new Nigerian prince scam.

wassup my nigga? i love africa they smart educate but idk about scam XD

fuck off, seriously congrats.

sent

thanks for the actually positive feedback, one day I may be able to reinvest myself, but right now i am out of the game it looks like.

a lot of people here just love to crucify noobies, but it's pretty fucked up when people get scammed

DONT INGORE ME SIR GIVE ME 0.000001 BAZINGA OR I SUCK YOUR DICK

sent :>}

Reported for begging. I wonder how much you've made with these sob stories?

>part of pnd shit
>drug addict
>retard
Kill yourself.

he took drugs, he deserves way worse than just losing his money

Begging is against the rules but there's always a begging thread up on /biz
Mods must be dead

well because then I wouldn't have just lost all of my crypto...

enjoy your ban, niggerloving jewfaggot

>but I don't have any more fiat to invest into crypto
Maybe you should stop buying weed then you stupid fucking degenerate nigger.

sent bro. Hope it will cheer you up

Every single thread a pnd group is posted and ignored
Why do you think this is?
Every one is gonna fuck you over

If you're going to make a sob story, at least make your character sympathetic.

Literally why would anyone want to send money to someone who is part of a Pump group, and stupid enough to get scammed like this?

You literally deserve it desu. Playing the pajeet with pnd groups and getting burned for it.

>fairly convincing story, too high to double check anything

like what? lock away the crypto from urself with some time-locked wallet if you're like that lol
you should thank him you lost very little. get back in and be MUCH more careful. ALWAYS use 2FA and whatnot, and don't touch crypto when you're intoxicated.
i never lost a single dime.

Isn't the point of a pump and dump group, to trick the general public into buying your pumped up coins?

Then they're left holding the bag while you profit on the dump?

Sounds like you got what you deserved OP

nice meme, post proof.

Hey user this is what you get dealing with shady cucks. You are using a pump and dump group which is trying to scam others, and instead you got scammed - think of it as karma.

It's okay OP you barely lost any money don't worry you won't be homeless over this. Get over it and fuck off and stop trying to scam others through using pump and dump groups. You realize when you dump you're leaving others with bags, douchebag

fuck off pajeet scamming street shitter

>Long and more than likely fake Sob Story here
>if you wanna help me get back up on my feet, I'll literally take whatever I can get to start trading again. thanks Veeky Forums, here are my other addresses.

BTC: 1F7yDRQW66fCxh65mcWGGrfdJDYpTi788W
ETH :0x9e2bd8fb454b29fa4644c21fb1e2d2d6350baec6
LTC: LdXnbjSLron6Vp8tTcpydPYKvFzZm6CEhR

>J-just give me $4000
>I'd be very greatful
AHAHAHAHAHA no shit retard

i don't know if your serious, but just reading that made me feel a little better. if i wake up to .3 in my Bittrex wallet it will feel like Christmas tomorrow. thanks to the anons that are not being overtly negative.

I know pump and dump groups are fucking terrible now, I will avoid them like the plague if I get back into crpyto. I had a suspicion they were and the one time I was curious about them I literally got destroyed.

lol, not making my "character" sympathetic, I am just saying what happened. I know how fucking idiotic I am. I am hoping if someone has a ridiculous amount of BTC and .3 is negligible, that they will give me another chance. if not I will reinvest some day, and i'm damn sure this would never happen again.

this is the worst night i've had in a while, man

Your stupid pump and dump groups cause people to lose money all the time, kys cuck

Okay I've sent you 0.1 BTC at least

hey man, shit like this sucks. something similar happened to me a few months ago, you can make it through this and it is still very early in the market

see, I am not even usually like that. I have been bleeding so much recently that i wanted some easy money and he preyed on my emotions. i was blinded by money, it was fucking terrible. I will be much more careful in the future, thanks for the advice.

see pic, and here is the payment
stellarchain.io/tx/22b1fcc39dcfc75ede2da186285827dc76a26303f9c927ec95217b0f9bf4d002

lol i just lost everything in crypto, I am gunna give it a shot. I know it's unlikely that I will get anything, but the story is unfortunately not fake

You fell for a fucking nigerian scam lmao

Damn, OP, that sucks. This might not be much, but if you've got some armor laying around, I'll trim it for free, if it would make you feel any better.

kys

I always wondered what kind of people are dumb enough to send money to a total stranger with no guarantee of ever getting anything back. Tell us more about yourself OP. I'm fascinated.

I wish I could’ve seen the look on your face when you realized what you did lmao kys

Fuck you stupid pajeet go to plebbit and ask those faggots for some shit, we dont want beggars here on biz, we are the elite in crypto and you should be banned for this pathetic shit

Damn you are stupid as fuck. What is wrong with you?

> I am not begging at all.
> I'll literally take whatever I can get
I bet you're serious too.

Hey OP, I know how you feel but I know how you can get your money back.

You see, I'm a Nigerian prince and I'm a bit down on my luck as well but if you send me just .3 more BTC I can easily 3x it and send it back to you.

I realize that and I did feel bad about it, this is the ultimate karma though. It's okay, I made a lot of crypto, and now I have none. I know it's not a ton in the long run and at least I am secure in life. just disappointed in myself right now. not that it matters, but yeah, I deleted all the pump and dump grps, fuck those scummy waters

don't listen to them fag. Kill yourself, I'm not even kidding, you're a waste of space and you contribute nothing to anyone. Nothing you do affects anyone in the slightest positive way. I recommend inhaling CO2.

an actual fucking NORMAN on the board, take a look people, this is the competition!

care to share what happened? are you back in crypto now, and how is where you're at now compared to where you were?

lol

okay, I am begging a little

>not begging
>gib me dat
Get off my board nigger

>2011
>druggies learn about btc for silk road
>waste it all and don't keep even 1% of it
>2017
>druggies join crypto
>immediately go in pnd
>send coins to random fucks
let's be honest, no matter how much money anyone would send you you'd find a way to waste it

probably. I'll be back though and I will be a good guy

okay, sorry

i don't know how but i have remained surprisingly calm this whole time. i know i completely deserved this.

enjoy your b& faggo

So calm you resorted to begging on Veeky Forums lmfao please kill yourself painfully fag

not true. I honestly stayed away from pump an dump groups for a while. I more than doubled my money without them. I was only gunna throw a bit into the PnD to see how it went, I was prepared to lose it all and go back to trading coins, but in that very moment I got this message and greed overtook me. whenever I get back into crypto, you better believe I am not gunna fucking do this stupid shit again. I am not taking this with a grain of salt

>Hold lots of BTC to buy psychedelics
>Freak out on bad trip and wipe my flash drive
>I just wiped away what would end up being literally tens of thousands of dollars
>Kill me IRL

REPORTED ANJOY YOUR BAN FAGGOT