What is the best strategy for this epic ass rape of a current market?

What is the best strategy for this epic ass rape of a current market?

Rope

Hmmm transfer all alts into something stable like ETH, neo, rather.
Or hodl and pray they go back up lol.

I sold my Ethereum to protect the rest of my meager gains (lost 50 percent) but still have another 30% of funds in alts. Should I dump those too? Sell to tether? Hold?

Avoid internet for a week and dont check cryptos

Come back when its recovered

>stable
>ETH

I've been swing trading DBC all day. The up-and-down has been like clockwork until fairly recently. Managed to add about 1200 coins to my stack. Anyone else swing trading today?

Thinking of injecting more fiat

Buy the dip

Sorry guys, I did it. Sold the rest to tether - hope it does the trick for now.

Yep. My VEN stack went from 6600 to 9544

ETH just crashed 15%

same

When in doubt, hodl

Right on. Very nice, man

Buy more.

Hold neo

Made around 1k DBC yesterday. Had buy orders at 1200 and 1400 before I went to bed. Only regret is I woke up today to find out I forgot to cancel a buy order at 1550. That hurts.

CYANIDE

this

Disconnect from crypto for one week.

I actually managed to cash out 20k last week and I might go back in at the bottom. Unfortunately I left like 80% of my money in the market so... I guess just hold for now, literally nothing else I can do.

I NEED A MEDIC HERE AAAAAAAAAHHH

Buy the dip with more fiat is the way to make money, otherwise do nothing and wait it out. Absolutely do not sell at a loss. You will only regret it. Recovery happens quickly and we'll be healthier after than we were before after a good correction.

>literal everything has a giant sell wall

This comfy coin that will soon be $1,000

Find safety in KYS coin

Pretty damn good. I think I'm gonna keep on going, but probably gonna take the stack I swing trade with down to 2000.

TETHER UP FAGGOTS. HARD RESET INCOMING

I'm trading in increments of 2.5k. I set 2 buy orders, one I think will definitely fill and one low ball. I then set 2 sell orders, one conservative and one slightly higher. I try to keep my DBC stack small though since price is still gradually dropping and I don't want to get stuck with bags. In a bull market it's better to only trade with a small part of your stack and don't touch the rest, in case it takes off.

Good luck fellow DBC tradig user! I hope to hit 15k DBC this month

>in case it takes off.
Yep. That shit happened to me with KCS. Luckily, I was only playing with 50KCS (I had 212) when it went from $7 to fucking $20 in a day. I lost those KCS, but I did manage to make them back over time.

Good advice and strategy. I'm still a newfag to swing-trading and that sounds like a winner. Makes perfect sense. Thanks!

>newfag thinks he can swingtrade

Be careful out there dude...

pajeet advice.

Buy the dip