IM SO FUCKED

I CANT BELIEVE I QUIT MY JOB FOR THIS SHIT

WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

JUST

AAAAGAHHHHAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH

I'm almost afraid to ask. When did you finally quit your job to chase random bytes of data?

JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TOLD I WOULD MAKE IT FUUUUUUCK

relax, bro

This must be your first time. Just be calm and wait it out. Don't sell at a loss, if anything the way to make money is to deposit more Fiat and go into cheap alts.

>Retarded financial strategy
You definitely belong on this board

why quit if you can just keep working and dont stress about being fired with ability to collect unemployment if fired

go chill in your car. just smoke man. let the smoke in and just never let it go. seriously never breathe air in again

>be op
>25y/o virgin cuck
>work at local garbage facility in the suburban midwestern town he grew up in
>invest 2k into crypto
>2x roi in a month
>imgonnamakeit.avi
>quit wagecuck job
>spends all day browsing Veeky Forums and making poor decisions
>baby's first crash happens
>face when

I WAS TRYING TO BE CALM WITH TRX ON THE WAY DOWN

NOW LINK AND XLM

IM SO FUUUUUUCKED

fuck you

You don't know me user

Eat shit motherfucker

damn he did hit homerun, did he ?

Quit job after making quick bucks on meme coins, nice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off you neet fuck

I fucking hate this board

First DBC now this FUUUUUUUUCK

Not even bullsh iting, guy at work handed in his resignation yesterday because he was doing pretty alright in crypto gains, fuck I hope he cashed out enough to get through this kek

Babe

There will always be something else to make money off of.
If you're honestly SO FUCKING cucked that you would sell your time on this earth to some jew for a bit of monetary compensation you're a retard

WHO IS THE NEET FUCK NOW?

LOL. Sorry to say pal but TRX is fucked and wont be recovering. cut your losses. It was the worst coin you could have been scammed into buying

THIS HAD BETTER RECOVER HOLY SHIT

MOST OF MY 401K

FUCKING GONE

JUST LIKE THAT

>Buying a broken English Chinese scam coin

pretty close to my life desu

Relax man ... turn off your blockfolio.. have some tea .. interact with your family and friends .. get to know them better .. then come back after 2 weeks and see you coins shoot up .. BUT DON'T FUCKING SELL ANYTHING ..

If you quit the job for invest in crypto you deserve this...
I invest in crypto too but stay in the job and with the 10% of my money I can buy now in the dip again.

THIS IS NOT HOW PRICE SINGULARITY WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE