And the whales are trying to sink this now, what the actual fuck is happening...

And the whales are trying to sink this now, what the actual fuck is happening. So much money is leaving everything right now. Ve was safe until now, its recovering but for how long at this rate.

Fastest I've seen my portfolio drop this past hour.

look at those buy orders wtf

Dude bitcoin just crossed 12.4k....everything is getting fucked. If you had any sense you would sell now and buy back in when it gets even lower and it WILL.

the losses in satoshi are very moderate you retard. dont look at the dollar price while btc is crashing

m-m-muh satoshis... god damn you faggot

leave this board newfag

I wish I had 10 spare eth to slam into ven as soon as it hits 3.50

Are you retarded? He is fucking right.. when BTC and the whole market is crashing looking at the usd value doesnt make any sense you cuck

oh my god my vennies.....were going to $2.00 soon.

And now the chinkwhale buys up Aĺlllllllllllllllllllllll the ven it sold for btceth in the past week, charging up for round 2 of the moon misson shootdown.

Looks nice.
To bad I’ve already dropped all my shitcoin bags yesterday and don’t have any funds to buy the dip and strengthen VEN

Everything getting converted from alts to main coins so they can cash out into fiat if btc hits 11700. Only 30% chance of that happening tho

same. in any case, counterintuitively, this is probably the best thing that could have happened for ven bagholders

BTC already at 11500 you mong

>mfw bitcoin value of my portfolio skyrocketing

Si I went to sleep like 8 hours ago with a small increase in Ven (like +=.50%). Now can someone explain why everything is bleeding so hard?
Any news?

china and german FUD on crypto regulations made buttcoin tank

Thank the heavens a majority of my portfolio is in VEN and ICX rn. The rest of my coins which are small percentages of my portfolio are literally down 30-50% from last week.

Same, which is why I was flipping the fuck out from that massive Ven hit. Its been incredibly steady, and then that happened.

Lmfao , everyone leaves scamcoins quick when shit hits the fan.

Just look at the coinmarketcap. Literally 99% are bleeding hard.

I'm just depressed I have 5 eth arriving two days from now and it will probably recover by then

Thanks I read also about Lunar new year.
let's say January it's not the best month for crypto

anyone wanna buy 6000 ven to eat this

How do I get a real job?

Tfw at least ill be able to truthfully post pink wojaks at this point.