Can you feel it, user?

The correction is ending right before your eyes, sell wall by sell wall. Wall street and institutional money is watching the crypto market bleed, and they are absolutely drooling over what will happen over the upcoming weeks.

Minimize your holdings to 3-4 coins you know, and trust thoroughly. We need to maximize our gains over the next month. 1 trillion market cap by the 25th. Screencap this, and godspeed to you.

BTC BELOW 12000
ETH BELOW 1100
LTC BELOW 200

SELL

I want to believe.

not sure if trolling, you and I both know this is going to rebound. there are several individual companies which have a valuation higher than the entire crypto mcap, this train is literally just getting started, hasnt even left the station.

you should be accumulating calmly but instead you decide to run off emotion, freak out and sell your whole stack at a loss.

seriously, don't come crying back to us next week after you sell everything at a loss.

if the BARE minimum for bitcoin is $10,000 , then we've come a long fucking way to get there and we can only rise from here.

This - just look at eth.. its going up again.. if you panic sell then you lose

*preps the bull market*

BTC rallying as well, anyone who sold tonight is in for a painful morning. Whale suppression last week has been hilariously obvious along with the Korea FUD. they forced this dip in confidence.

This dip will test if normie investors even vaguely understand the market they're investing in. Strap in boys.

I'm thinking ETH and BNB. If the BNB token burn occurs during the following bull market. hnnnnnngg

Hahaha, so much cryptard denial.

Not ONE real world application that isn't done already, and done better, by existing tech.

Fucking overhyped monopoly money garbage that you refuse to see for the hot air that it is.

BURRRN TO THE GROUUUUND.

i DEMAND that the normies panic sell at huge losses.. see u on the green side in a week!

wish i could buy this dip but dont have liquidity atm :((

oh well

yeah same. Just gotta HODL this shit

This isn't it, it will go lower, there will be one last dump to force the most stalwart "hodlers" to drop their coins.

bbbut my shitcoins were about to moon

do i just take the loss and get into a more stable position

>thinking this guy doesnt know what hes doing

im not gonna even bother looking at graphs for the next 2 weeks..

im way ahead and freerolling anyways

I’m hodling everything. Don’t have the spare cash to buy the dip tho. This is just orchestrated so Wall Street can buy cheap crypto from weak hands r-r-right?

Moved everything out of ETH tokens and into NEO, XMR, VEN and ARK. Just going to leave it now; might even uninstall Binance and Mimi for a month.

Why are you here?

user, fucking Kodak is coming up with their own crypto. It ain't crashing anytime soon. This is to shake out the normies, make them sell low, and them FOMO when it goes on another bullrun.

I literally just lost 15% whilst cooking some fucking chicken. I love this shit.

He's a nocoiner or a pajeet paid to spread FUD during this dip, ignore.

>wish i could buy this dip but dont have liquidity atm :((

Fucking this REEEEEEEEEEE

Bless you OP

>15min graph
>going up again
dude.

stocks are at a bull run fag, they are hodling on their safe space

theres no wall street thats coming

Transfer into USDT tether and buy back in when you feel it might turn around. I've been fucked over daytrading for weeks but if I pull this off and there it a turn around i'll be a trading god.

Yeah newsflash idiot. It will go up occasionally.

This happens once a week - people can sell idc but think for 2 minutes before selling at a loss

Funfair is better than any real world gambling developer's alternative.

I did that too.. Godspeed user

When even the shittest cryptocurrency can transfer faster than bank, I would disagree.

What's do people think the bottom for bitcoin is? Will this turn around?

It will at least go sub 10k before any real recovery is possibly possibly lower to maybe 8k

Getting a 3k bonus today from work. Tempted to buy this correction...

I'm just gonna fucking hold
Trying to trade through this is too stressful for a pleb like me

Do you think there will be a recovery?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DO IT!!
I would LOVE to be in that situation. I have like $50 in my account so I can't buy any dips. FML

the last correction in october i sold a bunch of shit and then it went way up later, I aint sellin my shit, if I lose it all i go back to doing what i was doing before and forget about it

This is market manipulation. Tether should be around 1,10 if this was not the case.