Is anyone else here too depressed to even bother selling their coins for tether...

Is anyone else here too depressed to even bother selling their coins for tether? Im just sitting here watching my money erode

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol you will never time it correctly anyways
Just stay on btc and wait to buy cheap alts

I'm sitting here with $70k in cash. The other half is in BAT and XLM. Weird feelings right now.

Should have done this day's ago watching canya coin dip like all fuck to even notice the rest of my shitcoins dying

Same here, I feel nothing

I would buy ethereum, not btc

Not gonna contribute to this global panic. Iron hands here.

i was as high as 37k last week
Now i am at half of that.

im still all in ripple hahhahahahhaha

I feel nothing as well, honestly not even upset or worried right now.

Yep, down 40k today. Feels fucking bad

This shit really did seem crazy when I first started messing with crypto.

Thanks for the laugh. I need that right now.

this this this and this
Faggot Canya, was the start of all things bad

yeah fuck that. I can't imagine it getting any lower than this so I see no point in buying tether.

You looking at ETH on a close above .1 with a BTC close under 11k?

Its cool man, I'm just gonna log out of everything till next month

The pain of watching something go up that you sold out of earlier is more painful then watching the fiat die horribly.

>lol I have support at 11000
>lol I won't drop below 10k
>holy shit im at 8k what do
>lol im at 7k and I was supposed to go to bed hours ago....

dont feel bad at all sold everything to send ether for ethercraft

It's happened before and will happen again. If you hold solid coins and buy in low, there's no stress what so ever. I was annoyed at first, but now I'm just getting on with my life and waiting for the next bullrun.

Also, fuck the constant fud by the media, bankers and bureaucrats.

fucking this

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This.
I rather have everybody sinking together than be left behind. Not even an opportunity cost makes me sell anymore. I really don't care anymore

Tethered my profits a few days ago. Had a bad feeling and I was right. Saved myself about 15 grand.

I'd buy ETH and invest in an ICO that trades in a few months

magnalis.network
good example

This. Basically a second chance for me to buy all the coins I didn't get into a few months back, really nice. I had been saving up fiat for awhile to buy into a crash.

stfu you fags they already pushed it back to 12.5k

What does that meme line even mean, floor has been breached?

Why does it work like that, just buy more as these faggots are

and pump it up, explain to a brainlet

i can't, but not because i'm depressed or not bothering, it'd be very easy for me to get out enough to last me comfortably for a lifetime even if crypto fails enirely. and i just can't do it. i just have this deep feeling that exiting crypto is beyond retarded at this point.

i never gamble, and am extremely careful with my money. and i've been in this since 2012, made a considerable amount, and if i just can't get myself to sell even 20% i will just trust my gut on this one.

out of interest, more than 10mil ?

Same I want to watch it go to 0$ Go to my pool and see how long I can hold my breath and if I can get back up

Only brainlets sell during a crash. It will correct itself during day trades. Quit paying attention to chink market news spread by fake journalists.

guys realistically speaking, how fast would alts build up again once BTC is out of the way. Can't normies just pour money into cheap alts and have them back to where they were?

>Put 50% of my shit in USDT last night
>Don't bother with the other half
Mixed feelings. I got JUSTed hard but only half as hard as I would be if I didn't move some to USDT.