I might kill myself no joke

I might kill myself no joke

Why not just hold instead of being a pussy?

I quit my wagie job last week

You won't do it

We're all in the same boat brother. Don't be so fazed as there is still lots of hope in this young market. Unless your coins are total shit ( I'm talking ripple, verge and cardano level shit) you'll be ok. Promise. It's the same story over and over again. Buy the dip ( wisely you idiot).

don't invest more than you're willing to lose, that's rule #1

Lol if this is true then by all means kill yourself lol. Trading shouldn't take more than 30 min per day

All of my coins are small cap coins
Many of them may be shit

Shtu up pussy

>Trading shouldn't take more than 30 min per day
Yeah if your portfolio is 500 bucks faggot
It takes hours to even set up for an entry, or it should do if you're not a pleb anyway

This too. If i lose everything i won't be worse for it. The way i see it, being a young kid, it was a valuable learning experience. I'm sure everything will be decent though
...for me at least

I think we are in for another 2013/2014 correction

CRYPTO WINTER

I highly doubt that, 2018 will be a good year for cryptos overall after a ton of these shitcoins are culled

>he quit his job BEFORE cashing out. I've seen some idiots but my word.

>tfw my portfolio is adequately diversified and I have enough liquidity to wait it out.

>I quit my wagie job
if it was a wagie job then it won't be that hard to get another

Is everyone being over dramatic on purpose or is this the end? LIke... why can't strong alts be built up again from us and normies trickling in? Would that take years?

welcome to biz, this is how it will always be. Just enjoy

Alts will go up again, sure. But probably not for a while, plus this crash could have wiped out people's profits - esp if they bought at ATH's.

oh i've noticed, i'm just wondering how serious this bit coin below 12k.....
So now it shouldn't go below 11k? What's the big deal

I quit a little after christmas

That's how I see it. I got some experience in a fast paced volatile market, this should at least give me some small advantage when making investments in the future. Plus it has made me much more financially aware in general which is priceless

Atleast suicide bomb Mecca or something

No because I hate working

Same

I don't have any money in crypto what do

buy?

buy on the dip ou pleb
you could make enough to retire