Rebounding already

> Rebounding already

who /comfy/ here? Looking forward to that 5k eoy

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just got back in. Managed to increase my ETH stack alittle bit.

>does literal dead cat bounce
>rebounding
choose one negro

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I had a 5k bank transfer ready to buy if this thing hit $1000 on Coinbase... never did. Fuck, probably never getting this low ever again.

don't get too comfy just yet

I'm not carrying your bags pajeet

>tfw fucked up royally hard this week
>tfw just bought the eth dip

It hit 1000 briefly

Wait at least tonight before making any judgements

>rebounding

As i said in another thread. I think whats occuring is the death of BTC as king. ETH will be the new king but he will cede a great deal of marketshare to alt coins

>bought 10 eth yesterday at 1.3k

I have no idea what I am doing

dont worry lad it's going to increase this year anyways, all the money from btc will flow to it as the new king of crypto as said

B-b-but it can still go to 50k r-right?

FAKE BOUNCE
ABORT ABORT ABORT

>implying
it only bounced of fib levels because of limit orders placed there since forever
just watch the guys who placed those orders dmp as soon as they see what's happening

the is no buying volume at all

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN
LOWER THIS TIME
IT'S NOT REBOUNDING

YOU HAVEN'T SUFFERED ENOUGH YET

its going to 800, mark my words

I feel nothing

Was bigdogg right?

I knew this shit would blow up in my face, but I went in anyways. Like an EOD tech approaching a bomb that a Haji is ready to detonate with a cellphone.

My balls are just way bigger than my fuckin brains. Oh well, back to work.

They made fun of him yesterday.

This market is about to crash and burn.
Insiders are out and the retarded millennials are left holding every single bag

HNNNNNNGGGHHHH

Nice just bought 100k

I hope, I wanna get that shit under $1k, not $1k exactly not $1k with fees, under $1k total

>Infinite supply

People are really this stupid?

>catch falling knife
>ISHYDDT

okay honestly why the fuck did everything get JUSTed right now

Maybe bigdogg was right after all

Right? Fuckers see a rise of 2% after -30 and think they're set

this shit has most delusional community ever
suggesting massive drops

>sub$1k
IT'S OVER, IT'S REALLY OVER

I dunno what to do, honestly

You guys know nothing about cryptomarkets.

ETH's first drop was to 1100usd. Next drop will be to 950usd.
This will be the bottom.

The first drop is never the bottom, never. There's always a second to confirm. Only noobs buy the first bounce.

But don't worry, there's a lot of ETH news coming up at the end of the month. ETH will dump the least and rise the fastest.

2000usd by mid Feb.

wait till goes under 1k to buy

might actually make it to 800

this autistic shitcoin shouldn't even be over $1k

wtf, it can't even scale

FUCK ALL OF MY GAINS ARE GONE

this
there's no saying how low it will go, now that it's confirmed vitalik has cancer
just marketsell your eth on gdax for euros, it's the ONLY way out

how low can this go? almosst sub $1,000

im looking to spend $1K and want as much eth as possible

>rebounding
its going to $800 coon

See you at $300.

See you guys at $100

Are people finally getting tired of Bitcoins bullshit?

weak hands selling into this orchestrated dump, so whales can pick up more ETH for cheap $$$. that's all.

ETH has solid fundamentals and a massive 2018 roadmap. You mongs don't realise that with PoS coming out this year, you can be set for life if you stay the course now.

Don't buy shitcoins, don't fall for orchestrated dumps, don't be retarded.

it'll bounce back in a few days

i brough 9 eth for 115 but then sold it when went to 200, just have to be patient

Sold 2500ETH at €1080, bought it all back at €810.

€600K profit and its only Tuesday! Good fucking weekend everyone!

>coping this hard
>weak hands
Holding is a bad meme.
if you dont see it coming, BTC is going down hard, and it doesnt care about fundamentals or Casper, it'll take ETH with it
t. sold everything yesterday but my 2BTC stack at Bitmex, cosy in my fiat bunker , shorting you fags to oblivion

sure

wish I coulda been one of the noobs that buys in after this bloodbath....

every time the marks corrects, idiots like you come out yelling and screaming. I've been hodling ETH since 2016 and not once did I regret it.

go play your market timing games and in a year we can compare our stacks.

Same. Haven't touched my ETH stack in nearly a year.

Won't be touching till I can stake and retire on the interest.

>calling me idiot
>cant adapt to the different market stages
>uses a screwdriver when its time to use a hammer
>uses a hammer when its time to use a screwdriver
I logged in to my VPS to get the logs. tfw your model works in this young immature market. i dont blame your lizard brains for being incapable of learning basic market microstructure theories kekekekekek stay mad redditors

kekeke you wouldve had 10000 ETH by now kekekekek

Tfw bought at 1276

Nice stack. When did you pick it up?

Hello faggots this is my chance

Has the bleeding slowed down?

All throughout 2016 and early 2017

Some solid excel sheet larp you got there

Lmao do you guys realize that ETH is just following what BTC does? It rebounds when BTC does and falls double as hard when BTC drops. If you want this market to survive you better also hold a small BTC position, even if it's tiny.

this is such shit advice. think about the last week and a half where eth has been strong and btc has been shit

It's back up and ready to moon.

>about to sell my eth
>end up buying more
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

I almost sold when it hit $1000. The only thing I worry about is what happens when Americans wake up after getting JUSTED overnight.

Wow, this delusion. Yeah, stupid normies buying up whatever they can buy, despite of ETH having the absolute same problem as BTC with high fees and slow transactions (in a smaller scale though, obviously). Don't get me wrong, I like ETH but I think we all forgot that BTC is absolutely important and vital to our market ecosystem, hence we should'nt shitpost it or drop it like a rock. If we want this market to recover, BTC has to recover, end of story. And no, the little altcoin bullrun last week was not a sign of a strong market, you see right now what a further BTC correction does to it. The whole market still depends on BTC and this will not end just like that in 2018.

I bought .52 ETH at $1060 I can't stay up anymore im so tired. 5 am here

Goodnight euros

eth will overtake btc when this is done

How much could go down this shitcoin?
I want to buy some €, but I'd like to do at lowest price as possible

Yes, it could happen, but if, it will be bad for the market. Be careful what you wish for.

No i meant in the sense that eth will be THE dominant cryptocurrency that people talk about, normies will abandon bitcoin when they see how it doesn't recoup its dip today

If BTC doesnt recoup this dip every other coin will have problems for 2018. It's is way too early for BTC to die.

Is it good time to buy ETH now or should I wait?

You're a bit late

What coin should I buy? BTC, LTC or ETH?

ETH

You sound like you’re holding shitty BTC bags

I would suggest BTC & ETH 50/50.
My personal portfolio was rearranged yesterday to 50% BTC 30% ETH 20% NEO

>despite of ETH having the absolute same problem as BTC with high fees and slow transactions (in a smaller scale though, obviously)

except ETH developers are actively working on a solution. plasma and PoS will be out in 2018. BTC core devs have literally nothing to show for except retarded in-fighting.

ETH is one of the few crypto currencies that's not vapourware with developers actually delivering features.

unless BTC core devs get their shit together, it will be obsolete in less than 2 years.

I'm not saying that ETH doesn't have problems, but at least they are working on it and have a reasonable schedule.

Good for me though

ltc and eth

Actually, I bought my BTC sub 100$ and already cashed 50% out in December. I wouldnt call them bags. I'm here because I want this market to prosper and support it. True story.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

should I see some ETH and get on NEO?

The ETH devs have exactly the same problem Blockstream devs have currently, the market hype makes it hard to work because the market demands updates and development faster than it can be deployed. Good development takes time. BTC will solve it's problem this year, probably by summer already. ETH aswell. Source? Look at their code vaults, open to see for everyone. These devs do incredible work and the BTC/ETH connection will be a very strong one in 2018. These 2 ecosystems complement eachother, thats what most people forgot to see.

God Damn it now that prices are way down my bank won't even allow me to buy btc and eth.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll do something like ETH/LTC at 70/30% or something like that.

But don't you think that ETH has already peaked? Or LTC for that matter?

>rebounding

Peaked?

more like bull trap

Nothing has peaked, well except Tron I guess

Do you believe they will return to or surpass their recent prices relatively soon?

ETH will be double in two months.

Is it over?

please go down again to 800$ next week.
My bank is being process again and I didnt get to buy the dip

Some of 'merica has been up all night with popcorn

I missed the dip because I was too scared again..

it's an etherscan crop, newfag
call it inspect element if you have to call larp

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/