Is this not the greatest timeline?

In december normiebase was the fucking top of the App Store. Thousands and thousands of normies and needs flooded into crypto like the retarded followers that they are. And now today, we witness this wave of normies run for the exits. It's beautiful because the truth is none of them had any money in the first place, there 500 dollars isn't going to move the markets, they're money just gets transferred back to the people who sold it to them back in late December (me and old /biz bros) so we can get back the same amount of bitcoins for a whole lot less. We take those coins out of circulation and go back investing in our shitcoins, the market soars again, then normies buy back in and rinse and repeat. IT's BEAUTIFUL.

The best part is though, the absolute best part, even if you think the first part of my post was pretty gay (because it was). /biz is about to be culled. Every normie tier reddit fag, who wake up tomorrow and says, "fuck it" and sells, who came to /biz because they heard there was money here is going to leave in the next few days. Leaving only us those who know what they're doing (and the link marines).

Come my brethren. Those of you have been on /biz for longer than 2 fucking weeks, and let us rejoice. As even the least fortunate among us is still doing really fucking well.

>tfw I have link so it is impossible for me to sell
Sometimes these iron hands are a curse.

150% above my initial money and dropping. I'm still holding, I having doubts whether I am brave or just plain stupid.

When the fuck did you join dude? If you didn't join in December and you're only up 2x than ya get the fuck out. This market isn't for you obviously.

I started in december and now.Veeky Forums is the only board i go on.

IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING

I still have 6 figures in crypto and fiat on standby, ready to become a millionaire by the end of this year. LET'S FUCKING MAKE IT

10K link checking in. Will be worth 1M eoy. Not worried, probably will buy more

Beautiful my ass. These retards will go crying they've been scammed and the gov't will use the excuse to hit with regulations.

hey what part of this cycle does ether delta not run like a crippled hooker from a cop

If Veeky Forums could become an actual business board again as it was in the past, that would be great

I'm feeling like liquidating everything I have no into link and just being all in, rather then being mostly in link

memes have never failed me and this is probably the most useful token to have risen in the past year

Veeky Forums was and always has been a crypto board. It was created as a crypto containment board when /g/ complained about all the crypto threads shitting up their board. Lurk more

As an ignorant poor fag who got in right before the crazy december rush an has never invested shit in my life I honestly don't know what to do besides hold. I'm still up over 100% even though my portfolio has X5'ed and halved in the span of a month .

BY FIRE BE PURGED

I don't remember early biz being a crypto board... All I remember were a decent amount of bitcoin/ltc threads, some ethereal threads, and then the rest were on stocks, sucking dicks, getting cucked by marriage, etc.

technically yes. But during the one or two year period when there was virtually no movement in crypto a while ago, crypto maybe made up around 10% of the total threads on this board

i can't advise you cause i would feel remiss.......but that's what i'm doing. I'm going to inject more fiat for other holds but build my link stack.

All in on FUN at 3c, then 10c, then 17c. I'm still at 2x my original investment and I know it'll spike back up regardless of crashes or walls when ICE rolls around
I'm chilling until then. If the crypto stays crashed by then, I'm still making gains, and I'll finally be able to cash out some of my stack so I can buy dips. If the market recovers before then, I'll get even more. Either way, don't care, feeling comfy.

Normies getting JUSTed is the greatest feeling. For every week the market is crashed, that's another year of crypto gains we're allowed to make before the people who got fucked after just buying in are ready to trust the market again.

>there 500 dollars

yeah but u arent a normie right

In past month I sold my bitcoins for 82K euros. I bought them in 2013 for 1K.

I can't stop to LULZ

That would be a problem. But even if they did, in the usa we don't outright ban things, we close them to "non-accredited" investors. Which means I'd still be able to buy, and usually these things go up in value because other people try so hard to get in.

bout to put another 1k USD into my portfolio

where shall i place it lads

beautiful OP

REQ, its dipping to pretty affordable levels.

> every time i refresh blockfolio, i lose another grand in value

This right here. Sell your shit, and give stocks a try.

What's /biz ?

pray this will happen
even a dip the next weeks to 30% would make me lucky, just to get rid of all normies
cause we know it will raise again long term like every time

>bought in btc at 1k

i dont even come to Veeky Forums anymore but all i heard today was "OMG DID YOU SEE" but mostly "haha better luck next time user can win em all!"

its pretty comfy actually having to resort to "oh yeh youre right" when you secretly know you've 10x'd your measly 4k investment

>/biz
>/biz
>/biz
>has the audacity to call other people reddit normies

>total market cap halves in a couple of days
>i should be happy with this

yeah, it's really amazing, feeling fantastic over here.

Gtfo you pussy faggot