So turns out she works for the banks

So turns out she works for the banks

How long until some neet checks his delta one too many and grabs a gun to go pajeet hunting

I give it 3 days before the next news to come out is "pajeet found dead covered in human shit"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epPoKUHNM-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u mad? *sips tea*

Just remember, every time there is a false story people will panic sell and end up losing money because the market recovered. Soon people will be checking more into the fact that the story is real and less fake news will have this effect. Likewise, real news may take longer to effect the market in a drastic way if it gets announced.

That user who hacked NULS should break into her twitter to see if she got bribed.

you are a genius

I'm surprised she doesn't already have multiple 6-figure hits put on her life.

I imagine there's a 500 XMR reward for ending this dumb bitches life. As there should be. This rotten cunt cost people millions. She deserves to be tortured and killed.

Who?

That cunt will suffer a horrible last 30 minutes in absolute agony.

Good.

She deserves it.

Beautiful.

What exactly did she do wrong? All she did was report what a half-cocked minister said, right?

this is your future now
its so hard not to be blackpilled

Who bitch dis is and why the fuck should I care? Can I get a quick rundown?

Also by fempajeet standards she's an HB10.

Lmao nice work user.

she devalued your portfolio by 50% by writing hatespeeches about it if you're an honest biztard. She hates us for no apparent reason

What’s the gestalt here? What did fatty mcpajeet do?

What a fucking whore. Thanks for rundown user.

Almost didn't reply because of your nigga speech

She wrote a false news article about Korea banning crypto
That false news caused a chain reaction of panick selling
That is why the crypto market looks like the Red Sea

Now go back to robbing old lady's and general nigger stuff

>nigga

It’s NIGGER

I want /pol to go.

what happen ? what did she do ?

Thanks for extra info on rundown user in return I'll help you educate yourself on a meme you seem to have missed:

youtube.com/watch?v=epPoKUHNM-o

This guy fucks.

But wasn't that days ago?

Indeed I do.

/pol/ thread:

Who she is:
>Indian CNBC financial reporter responsible for the fake news article falsely claiming Korea was going to ban all cryptocurrency
>Her report was singlehandedly responsible for starting the panic that led to all cryptocurrencies plummeting
>Connected to bankers through her job as manager of commercial banking at (((Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)))
>Even prior to posting this article she has been regularly posting articles spreading unsubstantiated FUD about cryptocurrencies

you pussies get your life savings stolen by whales all the time then just kill yourselves..no attempt at all to find them
not doing JACK SHIT pussy shut up and go back in the locker before you get another swirly

What was false about the article. Does anyone have a pastebin? Because everywhere i look the article seems pretty accurate

Bump the /pol/ thread guys. We can do more if they get involved than we can on our own.

this fucking needs to happen.

Fuck I was a little out of line with this post
Feeling pretty strung out with my delta crashing to $0
Sorry user, we are all hurting right now

Korea is not banning crypto, they confirmed it was FUD bullshit already. They will regulate it which they had already announced long ago. It wasn't even news and she presented it as some hot scoop.

>says Korea is banning all exchanges
>this was never going to happen

Don't get me started on the fucking whales
The fucking whales is the reason I would be somewhat ok with crypto going down the drain beaching all them motherfuckers in the process

Born an Indian.

Veeky Forums BTFO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh wait... *sips tea*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

How will Veeky Forums ever recover? They won't!! Their shitcoins are finished

Top kek. Thanks for the laffs Veeky Forums

Under rated post right here
I think your right user

there are people you can hire to you know find people for very reasonable prices..even find a whale who fucked you over

False news have been spread for years, I don't think it has any effect on peoples source criticism overall. You have no idea how much markets are based on human emotions instead of rationality. But I hope I'm wrong and these false news serve as a lesson

Im hoping this to be true user

>/pol/ thread

>all Veeky Forums anons are literal pajeets
holy shit there's like 4 of them

You post in the thread then. Show that we outnumber them damn it.

I did

a pajeet responded to me

Shitskins have done nothing but fuck the market, the cunt deserves whats coming

Pajeets ruin everything the west and the far east come up with