STOP FREAKING OUT

Listen up you weak fucks. What we're seeing now is normal. The post new years dip has been going on and we will recover, always faster than the previous time. Stop fuckin selling and just relax. Go read a book or do some excercise and come back in a week or two and things will be ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/905223/Ethereum-bitcoin-price-value-latest-South-Korea-cryptocurrency-shutdown-speculation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you just tell me to read? FUCK YOU user !

fuck reading

You're the reason some people here are going to lose a lot of money.

>reading a book

OP seriously fuck you

fuck you retard btc was 800$ at the start of 2017 now it's 12k how are they the same

wheres the chart when we hit 19k?

were not recovering the slightest bit

Wait it's 2018?

I still thought it was 2016. I should leave my home sometime this year to get a better sense of time.

im seriously fucking offended right now

with all do respect good sir, it's ico season and this nigga aint gonna miss out on it cuz that nigger said hoddle.

I'm relatively new to investing in general (about 9-10 months)

Why is there such a dip in January? Is it because people wait for the new tax year to cash out gains?

Chinese New year. It's massive.

This

Yeah this one is not as bad.

i'm not selling. this is a great opportunity to swoop some stocks for the low. i only have a few thousand USD invested - so not a lot to lose, but plenty to be gained.

>stocks
you have to go back

Please panic sell then, pussies. Don't say I didn't tell you when it bounces back stronger than before.

oh my god ahaha it's 1:33 AM and i'm out of ambien my bad

i'd rather "lose" 30% in the crypto world than cashing out and lose 50% in tax

just wait?

MHW isnt even out yet what the FUCK am i supposed to do

I like how your purposefully left out the market capitalization in the first two images :^)

god damn that pic is creepy

kafkaesque

your mom is a kafka nightmare

>GUYS this is routine don't panic!!!

i wish buddy.

Niggas getting worried.
Does nobody like sales?

you forgot 2015

what is volume
what is percentages

I'm sorry the crypto made me salty. I'm sure she's a classy lady.

>All these bitcoin investors think they are investment geniuses now and are saying it's fine

except

express.co.uk/finance/city/905223/Ethereum-bitcoin-price-value-latest-South-Korea-cryptocurrency-shutdown-speculation

u shure tlod him ahahaha

mt. gox

You need more than 2 data points for a trend.

I didnt even read a single page of whitepaper

people actually read whitepapers?

Yeah right?

its fucking hilarious. we werent even at 10k at thanksgiving.

MFW I'm only $600 deep and never deluded myself with the idea of cashing out anyway.

I just moved everything to tether and waiting for things to calm down here and in my head.
I'll definitely buy back though.

Anyway, can someone drop some links from last year crash Veeky Forums threads?

>mfw my buy alarms went off and woke me up a couple hours early and I'm watching for the dip and probably going all into XRB at a comfy $15
>wont check crypto until XRB hits Binance and then sell everything off

There will be no binance ya dip
China is banning kuriputoukurensi

Binance will be there, only chinks will have the access taken away, read carefully

IT'S OVER GET OVER IT AND SELL YOUR COINS NOW CRYPTOCURRENCY IS A THING OF THE PAST THE NEW HOT TREND IS ABOUT YO TAKE OVER JUST YOU WATCH. BITCOIN AT 9700 AND ETH AT 350 ON TWO HOURS EVERYBODY LITERALLY RUN OUTSIDE NAKED AND SCREAM ITS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN HELP. PUT HOT SAUCE INSIDE YOUR EYEBALLS NOW IT WILL CALM YOU DOWN.