>mfw weebs lose money because they spend it all on 'muh shitcoins'
>mfw invested in good old shares in 2015
>mfw the stock market is continuos rising
>mfw my porsche and vw shares I bought after the diesel-gate both doubled
Feels good man

Enjoy your 7% gains

They doubled?
wow user, impressive

If you invested $500 into Ethereum back in 2015 you would have $1 million right now

Porsche went from 35€ to 76€ since the dieselgate and its rising. Im laughing my ass off about all the cry-threads. People thought they get rich with fast money and now they lose it all. Im fine with +110% in 2years. Better then lose all the shit about some fakenews from china or korea

I put my money into a lithium miner, up 1600% in the last 12 months, feels good.

even as of now im up literally like 1500% you clown

Haha faggot i x33 my money since September and im only down in fiat im still up im sats and we both know fiat will die sooner or later

Plus you can cash out any time

even with the crying today I'm up like +850% this year in crypto and that's with mostly shit coins, endured the china and korea bullshit. At my peak was at like +2200% but dropped a bunch since. Still happy.

mfw i brought btc at 5k and am ready for the dip alt coins are all scams.

>doubled
>mfw

I'm up 400x since September even after this crash. Stay poor.

>Doubled since diesel-gate

How fucking long ago was that, grandpa? You must not have much time left.

but...but user. I have 100x gains in less than 4 months!

Even in the best of times stocks are not enough for poorfags to make it. I don't know why that's so difficult to understand.

>mfw I literally went 7x in the last month
>went all in on a swiss ICO, saving my gains from going red, only to make 5-10x again when it hits the recovered market
>mfw a some retard is actually bragging about having gone 2x in a matter of 3 years

have fun with your shares boomer, I'm sure your wifes son is gonna appreciate it

Yo you dumbass retarded faggot. You do realize we're capable of playing two markets at once right? Guess what paid for those fucking calls dumbass.
A 100 dollar ethereum investment.

OP I made $150k net profit and started with 2k, only newfags who started in December lost money.

i invested in 30k in may, made 2k, took 10k out and put it into crpyto. (ethereum and alts)

So my total capital in stock went from 20k-26k as of now. And my total capital in crypto went from 10k to 42k as of now. sooooooo.....yeeeaaahh...

This was too easy. Looks like its summer all the time on Veeky Forums

I don't even know what you just typed....

im coked out, made 30% returns in 6 months or so in the market, made 400% returns in crypto in about the same time.

Lmao
You know its a bear market when the stockcucks dare to come out of the woodwork