Just bought some litecoin, am I a dumbass?

Just bought some litecoin, am I a dumbass?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

umm yeah didn't you see the markets? Crypto got finished last night...

Yes. Its going to 50

Good play my boy, it's already recovering. People are realizing Litecoin is the true heir to the Iron Throne. I predict 100k at 0600 military time later today.

LTC and ETH are probably the most likely to stabilise now.
LTC especially because everyone uses it to move funds between exchanges. The wales that have kept down the price are probably estatic now

Yes, litecoin is horseshit, just as Bitcoin is. Buy something else that isn't shit.

Hadn't seen it at under 200 in forever and said fuck it.

I'd say more use ETH nowadays? More trading pairs. I consider LTC defunct and it's only propped up by it's availability to normies on coinbase.

LTC is much faster and cheaper to move than eth. ANd every exchange has it listed

I'm gonna wait for it to rise back up to around 300 and then exchange it for some alts, probably mostly stellar

Gonna break 200 on gdax any moment

the only reason ETH has more trading pairs is because any dumbshit can make an ERC20 token, that is the reason why the attack surface is so large and specifically why BTC was designed the way it is designed, my boy. It's ETH's inherit downfall but has been championed by morons who don't know what they're talking about and just like to shout "TOORAN KOMPLEET".

Just buyed ltc right now, good sale

Mmm well it just had a Death Cross earlier today.. Probably not a good buy.

Yes, you are. You bought a coin from the mischievous pump and dumper C. Lee.

medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc

>attack surface

Huh? Brainless here. I have only seen that phrase used in the context of security.

Soon my friends

Depends on how long you want to hold it you can make a quick buck on the dead cat bounce but over the next few weeks it'll keep crashing

>Security issues with turing complete languages

wonder if this is the news that was alluded the other day...supposedly sometime this week some LTC "news" is coming out.

I told you anons already

Teespring, PayPal, Facebook

And g2g

must have missed it...i went all in so hopefully this tip pays off. I thought if you said what it was they would know where the source of the leak came from. Either way LTC was bleeding less than my other alts.