Smart Economy my ass...

Smart Economy my ass. The Chinese whales probably pumped this high yesterday to offload their bags knowing the China FUD news was going to come out today.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neo is correcting less than most blue chips and is rising again already, you're just talking trash because you missed the moon.

Some just cleared the entire order book on binance probably millions of dollars worth. It's not breaching the ATH anytime soon.

Hardly tanking in line with the market though is it?

>correcting less than most blue chips and is rising again already, you're just talking trash because you missed the moon.
Yeah after not mooning the whole december lol. This thing will dump harder as China says more bullshit.

Did you forget the China ICO and exchange ban in October? They issued warning shots first then they continued fudding for weeks. NEO drops the hardest during these times.

Way too much of a coincidence that NEO pumped a day before this news was released. Whales probably dumped their bags at the fools who bought at the top and are continuing to dump their bags now while keeping the price temporarily high.

Mind you this is a top 10 coin so shit like that is usually a sign. NEO was the last soldier to fall and fought valiantly. But it's correcting.

>temporarily high.
This most likely.

>Some just cleared the entire order book on binance probably millions of dollars worth.
Thats how whales operate they keep a huge buy wall tricking fools that NEO is recovering. The retards FOMO by placing their buy order above the whale's buy wall.

Whale clears the entire order book by selling to every buy order above his buy wall then proceeds to remove his buy wall tanking the price.

Its not done correcting. You will be bleeding while the rest of the market is recovering.

You're a bit of a moron.

Pic related, 1 day chart. Can you point to these hard drops?

>Its not done correcting. You will be bleeding while the rest of the market is recovering.
Sold NEO at $185 and got trashtalked by the NEOtards for having weak hands lol when it pumped to $190+ again.

it's still 140$ faggot.

I bought at 0.5$

lol you suck

>t. newfag
NEO dropped from $40 to $30 during the warning shots in 2017. Then dropped from $30 to below $20 after China issued more FUD in the following days.

I dont recall the exact dates but you have to be a newfag not to remember this.

You sold to BTC that tanks alongside?
Unless to cashed out, you're in no better shape, stop thinking like you've beaten the market.

>it's still 140$ faggot.
>I bought at 0.5$
>lol you suck
Almost everyone in this board probably made 10x to 100x as long as you stayed in crypto for months and held instead of trading.

Can be said for any coin. TRX, ADA, XLM etc. The point is NEO is going to tank hard further.

Nice. Dont think ill ever buy this coin. Its already getting overloaded and its barely got any tokens and I dont buy things I would worry about if I got stuck holding.

I've been holding since March.
$40 to $30 and $30 to $20 are huge killers?
And you think I'm a newfag.
Show me a coin over a year old that hasn't dropped 30% in the past?

Making statements doesnt validate them.

>You sold to BTC that tanks alongside?
Why do you think i measure in dollars not in sats? See Its because i sold to USDT. Stop coping.

He's in slightly better shape. Patricians look to accumulate BTC above all else. I made the largest single trade in my life an hour ago. More than I've ever made in a year wagecucking. If NEO takes of without me I'll eat it because there will always be more opportunities.

Market with NEO-USDT pairing?

>t. cucked by the chinese
Chinese coins are going to tank harder in the following days but for some reason you faggots have such a hardon for Chinese coins.

Other non-chinese crypto made as much gains this year, Japanese ones made even more. But sure, stick with the ones that are highly likely to tank as China issues further statements.

>Market with NEO-USDT pairing?
Binance? Are you neotards really this stupid.

Anyway im out of this thread since you faggots act like a cult anyway.

I have many coins, I'm not stupid enough not to diversify in this global market.
I bought 1k ANS at $5 each back in March, I'm cucked or you're bitter?

>I bought 1k ANS at $5 each back in March, I'm cucked or you're bitter?
I've got 437k ADA whats your point?

Your point was I've been cucked with my $5k investment being $150K+ now.

I'm not seeing the point you are making waving your little dick portfolio, I have 350K ADA, not my best investment and I might just wash my hands of the shit.

You're coming across as a moron. Making statements like 'chinese coins will be hit hardest' with no source of information past your exotic though patterns.

Unless you want to furnish us with the reasons behind your impending gloom, may I ask that you fuck off from your poor attempts at FUD?

NEO will almost certainly out perform ADA over the next year, be in or out, your choice.

>NEO will almost certainly out perform ADA over the next year, be in or out, your choice.
Not happening bud. ADA already outperformed NEO without proof-of-stake yet and only a wallet.

What do you think will happen when they release staking soon? Palm Beach already confirmed it by telling people to buy up to $0.9.

>You're coming across as a moron. Making statements like 'chinese coins will be hit hardest' with no source of information past your exotic though patterns.
No source of information? Maybe its because the recent news is about CHINA. Is it illogical to think that China giving out FUD will result in Chinese coins tanking? What an idiot.

>Not happening bud. ADA already outperformed NEO

I'm pretty sure my ADA has halved in value over the last 2 weeks.

I'm pretty sure my NEO has more than doubled.

What measure of success are you using there?

Well no the recent news is about Korea.

You really are an imbecile. This whole time you've been shit talking NEO it's gone up $20

You may as well stop now, you're boring and ill informed.

>I'm pretty sure my ADA has halved in value over the last 2 weeks.
>I'm pretty sure my NEO has more than doubled.
>What measure of success are you using there?
After skyrocketing so hard this month. Ever wonder why ADA is ranked higher than NEO in marketcap? Its #5. More than 50% greater than NEO.

>Well no the recent news is about Korea.
Ahhhhhhhh so thats why you're acting like this. See Have fun. No wonder you acted so ignorant. You havent heard of the latest news...

>Ever wonder why ADA is ranked higher than NEO in marketcap?

Circulating supply.

You are shit at this.

It's the Korean news you moron, that Chinese shit is over with, they aren't allowed to trade, they are just tightening their grip on it.

The big news is the Korean news fs.

>Circulating supply.
>You are shit at this.
Siacoin has a higher supply than ADA and NEO why is it not in the top 10? ADA wasnt anywhere near NEO before now its at top 5. Ever wonder why reddit hates it so much?

You would have made more buying and holding ADA than NEO. Btw the news has only been out LESS THAN AN HOUR. Expect more bullshit from China in the following days.

coindesk.com/pboc-official-calls-for-wider-ban-on-chinese-crypto-trading-report/

Anyway im out. Going to sleep comfy my money is in ADA not some easy to target crypto for China FUD.

Jesus fucking christ.

Go to coinmarketcap and check biggest gains today on the front page.

NEO and GAS are 3rd and 4th.

Stop with your shit, it's not tanking, try another coin to fud you utter cunt.

>Go to coinmarketcap and check biggest gains today on the front page.
>biggest gains today
>today
Thats your reason for believing NEO outperformed ADA? You fucking brainlets... outperforming is in the span of months. ADA rose higher in NEO in percentage in the span of months and even has a higher marketcap now.

What kind of idiot measures a coins performance in a day. Goodbye.

ADA has halved in value in 2 weeks, NEO has more than doubled in the same timeframe.

Keep trying moron.

Plus you're the moron that says it's tanking, when it's clearly the only coin not to.

You could have litterally chosen any other top 100 coin and be right.

So what does this mean for Kucoin and Co?

OH NO, CHINA IS BANNING ALREADY BANNED CRYPTO TRADING AND PUTTING RESTRICTIONS ON MINING.

BETTER DUMP MY NEO WHICH CERTAINLY IS ONLY TRADED IN CHINA AND REQUIRES MINING

>retards

sell me your cheap NEO