Biz, my wife asked me today over breakfast how my stocks are doing. I told her

Biz, my wife asked me today over breakfast how my stocks are doing. I told her.
"Haha down about 50%"
She wants me to take it all out right now. What the fuck man what do I do she wants me to call her when I do it

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
mobile.twitter.com/coin_artist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell her to suck it. you'll never let go of your crypto

next time when you buy, gib her 5% of your bought coins, so she can sell herself. git fukd

Normies get out of crypto now

Why would you do as she says? You made the investment, the gains, and some short term losses. It's your call and it's a bad idea.

i like to come to these threads to laugh at misogynistic virgins but your story is too stale, OP
I'll come back when you put more effort into the next one

my wife insists i do this all the time.
i just say "this is the worst time to cash out"

it's another "low-test cuck beta male comes to Veeky Forums for advice from neet virgins" episode

>woman
>her opinion on money matters

what the fuck are you doing OP

>how my stocks
Why don't you tell her to fuck off?

Fucking cuck

>talking about finances with your wife /gf or literally anybody

Get screwed normie.

You have NO permission to keep your gains. SELL.

Fair enough. I made this post as a sort of ironic turn. The whole thing did happen but I told her I wasn't taking out anything and this would be the last time she heard of gains or losses if she couldn't keep her head on straight.

never ever include a woman in risk assessment. simple evolution hindered them from taking risks for survival. it's genetically ingrained in them to always go for the safe route, especially concerning family. some women broke out of this, but they are the minority and usually HUGE cunts.

your wife having your balls rolling around in her purse + you including her in financial risk assessment. and when it goes up again, and you didn't buy in again, you can be sure as hell that it will also be your fault for "not being enough of a man" to tell her to go fuck herself...

and of that little stack you have left, she will claim 50% while leaving you for "losing all your (hers and yours)" money with "gambling on internet fun bux"

dont be such a cuck. my wife tells me she doesnt mind as long as i know what i am doing.
too bad that i have no idea what i am doing.

This. Never listen to a woman for financial advice, EVER.

Don't be a fucking cuck

Say "OH YEAH, BUY HIGH, SELL LOW, THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA YOU CUNT! SAY, HOW ABOUT THIS? HOW ABOUT SINCE I PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND I HAVE A MALE BRAIN IN MY HEAD, I WILL DECIDE WHAT I DO WITH MY OWN GODDAMN MONEY, YOU FILTHY RAGING BITCH? DOES THAT SOUND GOOD? IF NOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND MY LIFE AND NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN IF YOU LIKE BREATHING. CUNT."

What does it mean if my gf is the one who got me to buy ethereum a few months back and isn't selling even during this crash? She is seriously the least risk averse women I've seen. Even wants all sex without condoms and shit. WTF are some women just wired weirdly like this?

>Buying cryptocurrencies and telling your wife you got stocks

topkek

>Listening to women regarding financial matters.

Underratedcomment/10

Ultimate KEK

Never tell anyone about your investments / speculations

first rule of making money.

when you're in a position all you can think about is how those people you told are going to react, giving you anxiety and making you perform worse / more cowardly.

Also be a fucking man and put your foot down.

>stocks
Why you didn't shut your brain off right there, is beyond me.

You fucking moron. You should just have told her you were up 800% in the past year.

You are still up at least 800% in the past year, aren't you?

Does she let niggers and pajeets come inside her?

>being honest about that with your wife

You are too stupid to be married

kek'd hard

KYS for talking to a woman about any kind of investment

sad!

Since when do women like Pajeets?

am i the only neet virgin here?

Yes. I also told her that if she told me to sell again she'd never hear about it. She has a friend who's husband had crypto and who made him sell it. I told her that if she acts like that girl she will never hear about anything. If she wants to know if the crypto doing good or bad on any given day she can ask and I'm happy to tell her but if she starts trying to give investment advice I'll stop being forthcoming. I drilled it in by reminding her that my portfolio went up to 20K then down to 5K in the span of a month. And after that she relented she would not be able to handle that sort of risk tolerance. She agreed to back off and we had a nice deep kiss before we parted ways for the day.
That's how a marriage works you fucks.

>selling low

>woman
>opinion
pick one

Yeah this totally sounds like the same guy who asked, and I quote, "what the fuck man, what do I do?". If you're such a tough guy then why did you make such a stupid thread?

Or maybe you made up the last post after reading the replies in this thread.

I was bored watching my delta going red so decided to hyperbolize a nonfictional encounter to mimic some funny threads I've read here.

i was planning on selling some ether at 1k$ out of panic and my gf stopped me, she said just wait 1 day and you'll see it'll be back to normal

and she was right it's already back up, she has iron hands

No user. In cali they all spread their legs and don't give a shit about condoms. Speaking from a decade of experience lol. It's insane. Everyone's stopped caring. STDs are rampant in the central valley, even worse down south I'd imagine.

didnt know you were your wifes little bitch, sack up pussy

Yes sir

why the fuck do you faggots make these threads?
just say no and that's it, my gf wouldn't even fucking think of saying shit to me about crypto, where do you retards find these girls that think they actually have a ground to stand on when it comes to talking about your livelihood.

yea sell low and let her buy some fucking shoes for > 1000$ instead fucking beta. you aint gonna make it if you don't take matter into your own hands

>He fell for the marriage meme!

In the majority of the world your wife / husband is by default legally entitled to half a share of all your goods and capital.

You're doing this wrong

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I would only sell Eth because it has yet to tank. The rest are going to recover shortly.

Fuck off disgusting Brown pajeet slime

> women‘s advice on money

Boi you can just eat a shotgun for breakfast if you take her seriously. Women are fucking stupid when it comes to money and we all know it. They are natural born losers and have only one talent and that is to burn a guys money.

>i was only pretending to be retarded, i swear!

I discuss crypto with my wife. We discuss everything. Then again I'm not a misogynistic overgrown man baby.

Discussing it is one thing, being ordered what to do with your own money something else entirely.
That person can fuck right off, no matter who they are.

Me too. It's great

personally can't wait til they leave both of you
>huuur duur misogynist virgin
lol you can literally google statistics that shows divorce rates are increasing and they're more likley to leave you then not.

Why don't you grow some balls and tell her to shut the fuck up?

lol girls are retarded in crypto
My GF doubled her money (by hodling without looking at it) despite the fucky market
Yesterday she's like ''user, I want to take cash out all of my money. I don't understand the it so I'd be more comfy taking it out''
I swear this kind of pissed me off, but atleast she's honest about why she's doing it

This. Anyone who thinks women should ever be asked for their opinion on finances is too dumb to handle money.
I made a huge mistake of including my gf in my trading as she was interested in how the whole thing works.
Few months forward, she is yelling at me and telling me what to buy and sell, no matter how much effort i take to explain to her the concept of an ATH. I should never have gone that route.
When we are shopping at the store, if i let her pick the items, her bill would come out 100$ more than mine, me having bought the same items. Women don't know how to handle finances, period.

Which reminds me of a certain talk at a bar we had. Somewhat related, as it really shows how she thinks she has the slightest idea what she is talking about.

>be out for a beer with my gf and her 2 friends
>the subject of Bitcoin comes up, we start talking
>her and her friend start this tinfoil thing about how BTC is actually held by major banks
>her friends starts spewing some absolute bullshit about a "central BTC server"
>i calmly explain that it doesn't work like that, BTC is decentralized, explain about the history and the whales though
>tell her friend that there is no such thing as a "central BTC server" as it doesn't work that way
>"user, this is why i don't like talking to you, you never listed to what other people have to say"
>"user, do you really think that BTC doesn't have a central server where all Bitcoin is held, are you that stupid?"
>"You just know a little bit by reading some shit on the internet"
>I say "I am right, and you are wrong. I don't want to continue this conversation, sorry."
>Everyone except friend 2 who had the decency to stay quiet gets pissy
>They continue the conversation spewing illogical bullshit while i drink my beer in peace and shut up

Sorry for the wall of text, i just remembered a few things and my blood pressure rose

Tell her it'd a taxable event and you can't

This makes me comfy user.

Thanks for the massive redpill to some virgins on here. I truly have a visceral hate for normies, theyre fucking brainded scum.

Hodl and we will make it..
PS

buy intchain

>these larp threads still get replies
>it's always a gf telling her man what to do
>Veeky Forums just HAS to reply and have a shitfit

you people are so fucking retarded.

>Women don't know how to handle finances, period.
ha i get it

tell her to shut up, bend her over and fuck her until she can't stand if she ever talks about your holdings again

Didn't even notice the pun to be honest family

>replying to a larp thread with concerned trolling for (you)s
user you're better than this

sorry user you married a retard

The bubble is popping. If you don't sell now you'll regret it forever just like the people who didn't sell BTC at 19k. They held through 19k and they're sad even today. That will be you unless you listen to your wife.

Most idiots also suffer from Dunning-Kruger, who would have guessed.

How many times I've seen people watch that "documentary" how 9/11 was an inside job, then accusing me that I'm impressionable sheep, because I believe the official (and you know, most probable) version, while ignoring that they themselves were easily influenced by an hour long movie and swallowed it whole.

Well my girlfriend sometimes says some stupid stuff and is shit at handling finances too.
But today I told her about my losses and she asked if it was because of my bad investment. I said nah the whole market is crashing. To my surprise she was not phase by it at all and just said oh so it will recover, and I was kind of yeah it will.
Now I'm comfy.

>is shit at handling finances
> she was not phase by it at all and just said oh so it will recover
SELL SELL SELL

>the bubble is popping
Okay nocoin, check back in a few months
Or can your brain not handle such "vast" amount of time in between.

>unironically buying high and selling low
>cucked by wifecoin again

Oh shi-

>you have a wife
that's where this story falls apart

>not being gay

lol cucked straight people holy shit

as a white player of banjo kazooie
this image is hilarious

Roasties ruin everything. I'm so sorry.

Short your wife if you want to short.

That's how you do it user

These statistics typically apply to young, uneducated, and impoverished couples. I'm pretty sure if they're discussing crypto with their wives they're probably not in those demographics. You do realize googling shit also involves reading it right?

mobile.twitter.com/coin_artist

just ignore those retards
they're the same idiots who will still be poor wage cucks this time in 5 years, 10 years and 20 years.

Great enjoy the fall to zero, buckaroo.

my roastie said i should just keep holding, but then said 'what do i know'

i panic sold

unironically should just give her my keys

You should sell everything and transfer it into your split bank account so your wife and I can cash out. She's also in need of some good dicking, and has been sending me nudes all day. She sent me a pic of the collar she wants me to put on her. I said she should buy one for you too, since you're such a bitch. She should have you wear that collar and tug the line every time she wants some more $$$. She laughed, "Neutered dogs don't need collars". So true.

Divorce her normalfag

Fucked my wife at 3am. Told her I was down 40%. She said hold the line and good night user

telling women anything about finances

ahahhahaha, mistakes were made

How do i watch this

>stocks
How about you go and fucking die faggot.