magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ICX, LRC, XLM, VEN

Link

RLC, not LRC, my bad

S&P500

Neo

Any of these, also NEO/QTUM

If you want to forget about it for one year, convert it into EUR or CZK, it will gain another 8 % to 12 % against GBP and USD this year, for sure.

Ameritards are getting poorer very fast, only last year, Europetards have gained 15 % on UStards (based on currency strength and buying power).

Finally something good to read.

Hope those fat burgers starve as their economy falls to nothing because of their dumb fuck population.

ICX is still undervalued as a blue chip coin
all in user

Right now ? Req. These are fucking insanely cheap buy zones. Load up while the discounts are here.

>VEN
Idk about this now. I mean how badly coud this be affected by a china ban?

Alzheimer

CAPP. Basically one of the few coins that is massively up over the last week.

china aint banning cryptos you god damn retard

THE SMARTEST THING ANY IDIOT CAN DO RIGHT NOW IS TO GO TO ETHERDELTA AND BUY SOME TIOTOUR. 450k Supply Price is stikk at $0.3. Every other coin with similar supply is now over $10. Strong team, strong project. Literaly free money. Not so many seller orders left at this price though

*rumors of crypto ban if you want then

rumors of a god damn crypto ban has been prevalent for years and years, aint shit gon happen boy

SO to put this clearly 1500 grand in TIOTOUR now gets over 100k in max 3 months.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/

Shut up faggot! It's over! No more crpyto bullshit. Get back to real business. Enough of this garbage full of speculation and virtual valuation of tokens without value.

If you want tokens, get into leper colony. They will give you some. But don't get in contact with people like me!

HPB SPHTX SPANK INT BTO

BTC...

Those holds aren't too bad honestly, personally I would sell a lot of that XRB and buy a combo of ETH, VEN and REQ and maybe DBC as a wildcard, (keep powerledger imo)

BTC
and Stratis will moon this week or in the end of the month

Certainly not crypto you fucking moron.

Open a real brokerage account and buy real stocks, market index funds.

All in NEO.
Trinity is a game changer.
NEO is backed by the Chinese government.
The Chinese support and boost it in order to be the market leader in crypto by EOY.
Unlike our politicians and economists, who try everything to stop the unstoppable blockchain-evolution.
You know that deep inside.

Unironically: LTC

i'd keep POWR

i actually just bought a bunch on discount... maybe it drops more if the market keeps tanking but honestly idgaf, it'll recover to >10-11k sats once everything starts moving towards the green, its free money, its a good shitcoin

Government bonds or a safe, managed mutual fund. You know, actual investments. Not this ponzi-scheme crypto bullshit.

neo

BNTY, you will never even have to think about that money again.

DBIX - DubaiCoin by ArabianChain

nobody wants this shit

HST, PBL. Take your pick.

fuck yeah nothing beats those 2% per decade gains this nigga knows what's up

fun/neo

check last 24h %

You already have it, my man. XRB.

KEY, cant fall lower than the ground, thank me later.

>People unironically shilling BTC
Yes, buy that shitcoin and you can forget about your money for eternity.

>SPHTX

Literally the comfiest hodl. Easy 25x EoY

payfair. passive income will make u a big boi

XVG. The next ripple with 0 of the flaws ripple has.

if it gets too bad Trump will just send a fleet of warships over to your shithole country and take control of your natural resources, workforce, and government

theres a reason America spends $600B per year on military when there's literally no wars to fight. We're stockpiling so we can fuck your ass when the time comes. Your shit is our shit at all times, you best remember that.

These are some of my gems for this year.

Will be a great year, especially PBL as it has so much room to grow

BAT

Bitbean it stakes when you have it in wallet.

FUN.

Yh that 5% a year doing me good...

Fucking adshares, crazy undervalued

ADC

OMG best bet ma man.

This.

Forget about it for a year
Check back with 10k additional worth of GAS generated
AND a price increase in NEO.

YOU CANT LOOSE

into Magnalis and forget about it until June
magnalis.network