Next stop: 8$

Next stop: 8$

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

throwing around random numbers like a true Veeky Forumsinessman i see

8 years from now.

XRP is the new 2FA so yes, it checks out.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Let’s work on 1.5$ first

What so you can really fucking kill all the normies so it can crash to nothing days after........ Almost brought this shit at like 19c when I was new to this shit, still fucking glad I didn't touch that jew coin

Absolutely

Ripple is done. It couldn't hit big numbers despite being massively shilled by mainstream media. Plus its got a total supply of 100 billion coins kek, it's done. Might reach $2-3 MAXIMUM

Top brainlet

Well it's already broken $3 so youre a dumb fuck. It might hit $20 maximum over next few years.

can someone link the ripple = $5 brainlet attached to a brain monitor

Buy ripple now?

1.50 hit

uhh yeah?

WHO

Yeah okay OP

Linktard lol.
How is sergay with his science project? Lmaoo
Potatocoinplattform

You forgot the decimal

>Next stop: .8$

Fixed that for you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

convinced a buddy not to buy a ton of this just a few days ago. can't wait to show him this shit...should get a case of beer out of it for saving his ass lol

back to $0.25 we go

Same shit ive heard at 0.25 "back to 0.005 we go"
Didnt happened. Lmao. End of year /biz will need a suicide prevention hotline from the missed opportunity on XRP ;)

Kys

yeah missed opportunity of getting cucked by banks

Said the guy who bought ATH LMAO