Apple will list NAV as an an approved virtual currency in the app store

Update: The #NavPay app has passed it's technical review by the iOS App Store and we are currently working with Apple to get NAV listed as an an approved virtual currency for use in the store as well. Stay tuned for iOS NavPay release.

twitter.com/NAVCoin/status/953159990860230656

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
navcoin.org/files/navtech-whitepaper-beta-v0.9.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't take much to get an app approved, but kek, working with Apple to have it accepted in the app store. Sure.

This is so fucking huge that the only reason Bitcoin should be dumping right now is because everyone wants to get in on NAV

NAV's Dev team is famous for under hyping and overdelivering. I really don't think they would tweet this unless it had some substance.

Nav better then Bitcoin HODL & Buy now it's cheap

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't hold NAV, but something like that would be amazing for the space in general. Good luck!

No the dev team is serious they won't start marketing until they finish the product on mobile

Fuck sake was going to buy this tomorrow, waiting for my fiat to clear. Pls don't moon yet, hopefully everyone is distracted

Oh boy just like Aptiode.

I bought at $2 and sold at $4 because lack of movement. I am not planning on buying but I hope it moons, it's a good coin.

And dent

I hope it happens, but ApplePay/AppleCoin/AppleToken has more probability of happening. Don't forget this bishes have so much programmers in their lair.

it's true.
this is BIG.

holy fuck as soon as the dust settles of btc's hiccup it's all in on NAV.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

tfw bought nav at 0.4

>Apple will list NAV as an an approved virtual currency in the app store
pal, you read that tweet? they are hoping to. fucks sake y'all gonna get burned again

why reinvent an already existing coin?
they can just use NAV and rename or rebrand it, the NAV team will surely support this.

Nav will reach 100$ this year buy now last chance

Good coin. Been in it for ages.

"working with apple"
it should say
"hoping apple will read our emails"

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING WHITE PAPER ON THEIR SITE

my same thought
apple has already apple pay to shill
i doubt they will just embrace one of the 2000 coins on the market but who knows

What you should be going nuts about is the 2018 whitepaper that NAV drops tomorrow with polymorph and all the other dope shit. NAV going to be huge.

>P-please buy my bags, the white paper that isnt even out yet will t-totally be awesome!

The whitepaper is out for the coin itself, this is for Dapps and polymorph which is really exciting.

but please continue to be a twat

>There's a magical white paper that's not on their website or BT!
kys pajeet

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.

navcoin.org/files/navtech-whitepaper-beta-v0.9.pdf
THIS IS THE CURRENT WHITEPAPER

THE 2018 WHITEPAPER FOR POLYMORPH AND dAPPS IS RELEASED TOMORROW.

My bad

don't trust this team, always over promise and under deliver

you will be bag holding this

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.