How are the normies handling the crash? I want pics from your facebook normies

How are the normies handling the crash? I want pics from your facebook normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like chickens with their heads cut off all while blaming crypto and how much of a scam it all is, even tough they made the decision to invest kek. what do you think?

pussies

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I wanna see too. Post normies crying please.

Normie here. Am fine.
Fuck appc tho

bump. pls post scared normies

kill yourself.,,,not even kidding

REEEEEEEEEE

AM REPORTING YOU TO AUTHORITIES

I hardly know any normies that are in crypto. Every guy I know that's in crypto has at least something off. The vast vast majority are far right wingers

IT is a sca moin pajeet

Saw a dude frantically trading during a lecture at uni for a couple of hours. Embarrassing how tense he was.

Lmao crypto has become some trendy thing like snapchat or instagram. All those fitness lifestyle gurus promoting smoothies and books on instagram are into crypto. I know gym thots who make money making crypto Not much, they brag about making 800 bucks in a mont,, but still.

Your comment may have been true 1-2 years ago but even back then crypto was popular with redditors.

the virgin trader vs the chad hodler

Depends on where you live I guess

Someone have the screencaps from the girl on Twitter posted nudes after she lost it all on trx?
I've seen it but some of the boys here might not have.

>Here you go

I live in western europe and we're usually a few months behind the US with these trends. I guess it's even "worse" over there

Did some white knight end up giving her 15k after she posted how distressing her life was after losing it all?

Thats a beautiful body

thats was her intention

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

Why the fuck is she giving pics like this away she could make a killing as a stripper or even just a camgirl with that body.

>briana
>posting nudes

Typical

Uh. Thx?

Deleted her twitter LOL

Saved.

shut up

Normie here (just got into crypto last september), I'm doing alright. I'm an optimist by nature though.

>she didn't sell her nudes/panties for crypto

I am willing to pay 1m to be with here for a night.

Lol this is actually true. I’m in college in the Midwest and nobody ever talks about crypto except a few spergs.

why are they always named 'briana'

In my experience a lot of people pretend to be into crypto but don't do shit

Honestly I think biz overestimates the amount of people who know about crypto. I live in a highly educated city in US and maybe half of people know what bitcoin is and a few more will say “I’ve heard of it but not sure what it really is”...

Goddamit thots have life on ez mode.

Every time one of them hits the wall though. It’s like music to my ears.

i have like 10 close friends who arent even close to being wizards like us and 9/10 have 500$-2k$ in crypto and are putting in more

you have 10 close friends and you think that you are a wizard/neet?
holy fuck man

This is why Crypto is 99% male.

SHE DELETED HER TWITTER KEK

Shut the fuck up already, no one will buy your heavy bags scum

What age range? So they know how to transfer to the exchanges and use ETH and stuff? Do they understand blockchain tech? Also, do they know about types of storage like Ledger Nano ? Just curious.

I’m female and I feel like a superfreak. Oh well. Been into crypto for 1.5 years.

>tfw your daughter is named Brianna
im raising a coal burner Veeky Forums

Yeah, alot of people I know act like they know stuff and like to teach you about crypto but didn't invest a single penny. They COULD have made millions though if they bought when they read about bitcoin in 2012.

Post bobs n vagen

You are probably a robot

Also, tits or gtfo

Yeah that’s great and all but if you want to make real money join a pump discord group
>>>>>discord gg/4HNeYW

Not many people into crypto yet here in the Midwest US. Literally no-one knows what it is or even remotely has a clue what it actually does.

you unirconically are
names have a bigger influence on peoples lives than most think

25-27
Some only have an account on bitstamp and some managed to get to binance and hitbtc
I'm the only one doing etherdelta and cryptopia type stuff tho

They know about those ledger nanos since it's advertised everywhere, but noone using it, not even me.

They kinda know some blockchain basics but not much, but they keep wanting to buy shitcoins like tron and ripple, what can ya do

well i managed to overcome my disabilities during my college years, drinking partying and drugs help a lot, actually being neet is a choice

its the fucking mid west kek. only new york jews and carlifonia nu males have heard about it, with the former being whales and the latter holding bags

>not naming first born girl Leona

theyre saying its chinese new year annual crash

Why would somebody ask on Facebook questions like this?

normies are retarded

>lost a bunch of money
>lets send out nude pics to everyone

thot logic

Probably something she took from another twitter or tumblr

far right winger here, can confirm
all my friends who are in cryptos want to gas the kikes
the normies in my circle maybe threw in a hundred bucks and mostly panic sold at the first slight price retraction

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.

They think girls on fb think he is doing cool money shit

She's using her only remaining asset to gain sympathy/money.

wtf I love Justin now

What are other guaranteed roaastie names?
Bree comes to mind

She looks like a fucking sex doll, an actual silicone fuckdoll object lmao

its a pajeet account the image she posted can be image searched and its on other places

it is a scam though, we just got in early.

we reaped the normie harvest now we must sow the resulting panic.

BTC will stabilise around 8k, which is about where it should be. mining tards will get fucked up that's nvidia's problem not mine.

I found some wallets few weeks back and so far made 10k
Still trying to get the password for the big one worth 1 mill
But I’m pretty pissed about the crash even though they all were free

Lauren

>we
im still up 3000%+ percent goy. Sold off some yesterday. Youre the normie here

All the right wing death squads are moving into BAT

>People actually believing this isn't an obvious troll to get some sympathy white knight coins

I live in Uruguay and nobody knows any crypto besides bitcoin. And I don't know anyone that actually has more than a few grand on crypto

Abort

XD

Why does her vagina extend way farther than normal from pelvis?

Thank god i don't use instagram

Beautiful isn’t it.

To be “””investing””” alongside such a person does not fill me with confidence though. At least I’m not dumb enough to buy ICOs.

Live in the same suburb as her. GF showed me this pic yesterday and I lolled but didn’t heed the warning. Panic sold for 30k aud less than I could have otherwise. Sigh. Oh well still up >20k aud so there’s that.

Yup. Good old nominative determinism.