Bargain of the century? RSI indicates extreme oversold

Bargain of the century? RSI indicates extreme oversold.

Being over 0 defeats the whole purpose of Dogecoin Dark

thanks just bought 100k

Lmao, this.

still undersold, this should be less than 100 sats LOL

>8011▶
RSI is a shit indicator.

RSI said BTC was overbought since 7k USD.

ALso verge is the most shitty shitcoin ever.
srs if you hold verge and believe in it I can't be your friend. I don't befriend total retards

how is verge still being shilled?
it's an obvious scam - get out before it plummets back to 80sats.

Every time people called it a scam it went 10x or more.

Keep going, I guess.

lol on what excahnge?
delusional-fucktard. com?

Agreed.

It's oversold because it's utter trash. It can reach -.000 and it will still be oversold because it's a scam coin that is ran by a noob actually named Vendetta.

It 10x during a bullrun on the promise that wraith would be its redeemer. Missed three deadlines for wraith, and then when it's released...late, it was buggy and utterly unimpressive. I'd rather parky my .15 in FUN or some other shitcoin.

Binance, Bittrex, everyone out there. You not on coinmarketcap?..

Any coin that scares a competitor this badly, has got to be good. Never saw Ether holders get so butturt over Neo.

I guess. XVG gets resistance from all around the globe, even though they are exactly what Satoshi intended Bitcoin to be.

this shitcoin wont be oversold until it reaches negative satoshis

And yet it keeps chugging along. For some reason my Verge lost less dollars over this dip than my other coins despite losing more ether value. I cant figure it out. They are all invested about the same number of ethers.

okay. listen, I don't give a single shit why anyone would burn money on purpose. feel free to buy xvg.

it has been debunked numerous times as a scam. artificially pumped by mcafee shilling - who also blackmailed the XVG-dev into getting more btc.

>muh wraith protocol!
it was postponed and announced 7(!!) times before its release. and when it appeared, it was already obsolete and outdated.

I can make a transaction of dogecoin using TOR and it would literally be the same level and procedure of encryption.

get xvg. watch it burn. learn.

its so bizarre that people unironically whiteknight this coin

people have called out that the single dev working on it has no idea what hes fucking doing since before its latest launch

how are you still in this coin

his work is literally public you can look at it yourself

how

are

you

still

in

this

coin

utter stupidity

That's because you hold 2 xvg coins. I can smell your curry bags all the way from here in the Swiss Alps.

man there's to much absolute fucking retards in the game. that's why

also as long as this coin trades for pajeet prices there will be internet pajeets that buy it and shill it to make money.

that's the only reason xvg is still worth something.

retards and internet pajeets

So bizarre that people unironically fud this coin despite being more of the more dependable cons on the market.

how

are

you

still

not

in

this

coin

utter stupidity.

You should be prepared to eat shit if you plan to swim in raw sewage.

XVG was blackmailed by John. Not the other way around. You are too uneducated I guess.

>There are people on biz right now that don't know Verge is a Dogecoin Dark rebrand

What does it matter? Would you keep a logo of a dog?

Honestly - what does it matter?

just fucking kill yourself my man

They must be doing something right if this coin has such a strong and vocal opposition.

>crowd screaming at you not to ride your bike towards the cliff.
>the crowd must be hiding a secret treasure chest at the bottom of the cliff.
>better ride my bike right off this cliff.

DYOR. But you sound pretty hopeless.

Maybe it was overbought first you absolute tool

Thanks op this is a truly Gem. just bought another 70k XVG. And dont forgot to get XLM to.

Extreme oversold maybe is 1 satoshi.

I wouldn't pay more for this crap.

>e
Hahaha Stay poor normie this diamond is gonna boom

You first, Post pictures.

Everyone should own both.

Make or break? It's been fudded before. 3 times. Every time it went 10x after

>thanks just bought 100k
thanks just bought 100k

Verge is absolutely the best privacy coin. How do people not realize this?

(You)