APOLOGIZE. Im all in on REQ, it saved my ass today, when we recover all the FUDrs are blown out

APOLOGIZE. Im all in on REQ, it saved my ass today, when we recover all the FUDrs are blown out....

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping to see the FUDs cry more

people soon will realise that they made a huge mistake by selling their bags

i think it will be atleast a week untill its really going back up

dude dont miss out on friday

>it saved my ass today
I'm down like 60k since 7 days ago due to req what the fuck are you talking about pajeet

Dude, REQ moved up ten places today in less than two hours, it held pretty well against this dip, friday is a huge announcement, and while the shitcoins have no real design, we have a real product. omg the wojacks are going to be unreal, is this your first dip?

the fact that it doesn't tank as hard as 10 other coins doesn't mean anything. I was deeply invested in req but I think the overall dip hasn't come to and end yet. no matter the announcement.

this is why im confy cause im 70% in REQ.
real product, coming soon, that will survive even if crypto"currency" fails.

Got a feeling at some point, maybe not this friday but at some point the fomo is going to be on levels we havent seen yet

I want it to drop to $40-$45 so I can buy some more

Also sitting comfy in REQ.
Volume is low as fuck so as soon as some people wants to buy back in, the price will fly HIGH.
Get ready!

You should be posting this at EoY you are early user

Shitcoins bleed while real projects rally in a downtrend.

The true litmus test.

Based REQ.

>Volume is low as fuck

In a market like this it indicates that people are neither selling nor buying. The NOT SELLING part is important.

If you look at Etherscan, most of the big wallets have not sold a single token in the last few days.

someone find me a rare comfy pepe please

why would anyone sell low?
unless you are sure that the project has no future, the price you are at is the highest it ever gets and is a shitcoin
but why invest in a shitcoin anyway?

Bumperino

REQ lost -40% the past week, what are you talking about?

t. REQed hard

>W-why did this coin dip so hard in a market crash???!?!?
Kys

stop talking fiat, measure your loss in btc. btc losing value will amplify your fiat losses just as much as it would amplify your gains

I understand measuring in SATS almost as if it was the dollar tied to gold, but im a brainlet passed that point. Or am i? Or is that not the only way to make it in this wild west market

REQ sale next few days at least

Watch out for the sell walls @ 54500 and 55000 ETH

Holding 27k here. Bought some on the dip. I am down like 1k but the project is solid and we should moon eventually.

I had positions in VEN and REQ before the dip. As REQ dropped significantly and VEN held steady for most of the crash I managed to time the peak VEN:REQ ratio and went all in on REQ due to the upcoming news on Friday, after which I will reclaim my stake in VEN. I think I did the right move, hopefully Vechain won't drop a news bombshell like PBoC in that time or I'm fucked

If crypto currency fails why would anyone need REQ?

This.

Been holding 30k REQ for weeks now. It's already doubled in value... My target is still $10 EOY.

It should mainly be used to transfer fiat

i agree with you but friday doesnt seem like much will come

> Not reading the whitepaper...

its insane how many people dont

Take a close look at CMC's top 100. You'll see the majority of altcoins are down between 20-30% , meanwhile a few projects have simply followed BTCs decline of ~14%, of which REQ is one. And then there are a few projects which lost less than BTC.

Why? The ones down +20% are the hyped coins that fly-by-night investors aren't buying back into. The other ones are real projects lifted by confidence even during a bullmarket.

So take a very good look now. Anything with a +20% loss is an overhyped shitcoin.

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/

>even during a bullmarket.

bear market**

Damnit i want this shit to stay down, my BTC transaction is still unconfirmed 6 hours later.

crypto currency isn't failing, it just isn't worth 100% more every day anymore.