UFR

>The year is 2050
>I wake up in my home within the Hollywood 'D', which I purchased from President Trump 10 years ago for 0.0001 UFR, minutes after I swore him into office that year.
>I open the curtains covering the bay window overlooking the valley, my penis as erect as its been since I invested in UFR all those years ago.
>Chimp noises erupt from the valley, the non-UFR plebs is reacting to my penis and UFR wallet.
>My children and three red-headed wives emerge from their rooms, they all rub the UFR statue I had made so long ago out of respect for the coin that secured their future and that of their descendants for milennia.
>My strong, healthy sons beat their chest and grunt in approval at the sight of my erect penis as my wives immediately come over to service it to completion as they softly moan: 'UFR...'
>I smile softly as I climax into the mouth of my favourite wife, looking out over a valley which is now Jew-free due to me and the other UFR investors undermining their shekel hegemony long ago.
>My sons ask me, as they do so often: 'Papa user, tell us again why you invested in UFR?'
>"Thats easy boys, solid whitepaper, decentralized P2P networks, getting paid to share files and a solid roadmap."
>They grunt and beat their chests in approval, bowing to my erect penis before they leave to go about their chores.
>I just made another 1% of the global money supply by sharing torrents hours within waking up, I spend lunch negotiating trade deals that will economically ruin what remains of Germanistan and also buying more UFR
>I was knighted by 6 seperate countries for my service
>Thank you UFR

Have you bought the dip today, Veeky Forums?

no, torrenting and file sharing don't need a blokchain.

> lets save all records of files being shared on this immutable blockchain!
someone want's to pay fines in the future.

lmao xD but yes, of course i have... ;) feeling comfy

Literally the same bazingacoin shills.

UFR is literally one of the comfiest coins right now.

Man, you don't even need to be in it for the tech. Just ride it for the gains.

>comfiest coins
>literally sub 1 dollar
>ATH like 2.43
>paying for piracy
>shilled with hot girls guarantees it's a shitcoin

Looks like you haven't read whitepaper. Blockchain is needed to increase number of seeders. UFR will make sharing community grow.

>he doesn't know about end 2 end encryption
Nameless transactions are logged, filenames and everything else are only known among the peers. Do some fucking research before making an ass of yourself.

>ATH like 2.43
Ever heard of buy the dip, you retard? So what you're saying is, don't buy ATH, but also don't buy the dip. You're not making any coherent argument here. Fuck off.

>paying for piracy
You pay for convenience. If you buy a knife, you don't buy to kill. You buy a tool. That's what you pay for.

>shilled with hot girls guarantees it's a shitcoin
Literally every coin ever.

The level of misunderstanding between you FUDing niggers is astounding. Clearly none of you have read the whitepaper or have done any research on the developers and their statements.

You have 30 minutes to show me images for hot girls for:
Raiblocks
Xtrabytes
Cappasity
Waltonchain

I'll wait.

Kek

Thank god 70% of my portfolio is in this chadcoin, holy shit. Can't imagine how the cucks who spammed UFR FUD every day for weeks must be feeling right now, lmfao.

It's a coin that solves an actual real world problem, what else do you want?
It encourages seeding, which in turn means fast downloads and no more dead torrents, it's the perfect solution to the BitTorrent protocol's problem

>names coins of which some don't even have threads up
>implying it's constant
Nigger even if I did, you could >but that's not a hot girl

The rest of my points still stand, good to see you backpaddle on the most trivial of all points I rebutted. It shows everyone just how uninformed you are.

you didn't even try to argue my point.
why would I want my sharing activity recorded on a blockchain, forever?

i don't know man I just don't see the real value in this. ever since I was older than 20 I stopped pirating movies/games/shows.

I debunked your flimsy claims of any activity P2P filesharing activity being recorded on the blockchain. You clearly didn't even bother reading the whitepaper. Only UFR transactional tokens are saved, whereas the P2P filesharing process is completely encrypted from end to end.

Just bought more with 11k, thank god for the dip.

it takes somewhat effort to write this shit
wonder how much you are getting paid poo

This coin is keeping my entire portfolio afloat.

UFR is my entire potfolio lol.

I'm glad for the dip because I was going to buy which it was like 2x the current price, hodling now for the long term!

To the moon baby

More like wake up to a discord notification telling you that you haven't shilled UFR today and are about to be kicked out if you don't soon

FUCK YOUR DIP, BUY MY BAGS I BOUGHT AT $2.35 REEEEE

this shit is like those /b/ nude leak-virus bots

>download dis
>thank i cam bukets
> thanks
> nice
> gg

fuck off shill faggots