Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
youtube.com/watch?v=HwOuRC-LFLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No! I Don't want Pepsi, I want Cola!
I need to speak to your manager!

can i have a mcdouble

hey i asked for 4 patties wtf is this shit

>when you've been on Veeky Forums since start of '17 and you know there's a pink wojak for every occasion

MOMMY MAKE IT STAHHHHPP

where do you live user? mcdonalds pays well here and gives higher positioned employees free education, so they can get their bachelor degrees

I lost 50% this week
how the fuck did I do it
sold everything for eth today, I only have 4 left and it keep dipping
ETH would literally need to x2 for me to get back to my ATH and it would still be nothing
a week ago I was dreaming of actually making it

Where the hell is that?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SELL LOW
BUY HIGH

Magnalis
magnalis.network
>ICO starts in April, PRE-ICO going on now
>COSS & BitPay Partnership
>$0.30 each, 10 million supply
>Anons found 2.5 Million MGXL tokens in a Binance Hot Wallet
MGXL is going to be one of the biggest moon missions of 2018. Good things for all of crypto.

If you don’t have ETH in MGXL, you deserve to be a broke loser this year. Don’t turn away incredible opportunities, Veeky Forums...I don’t think we want to go back to selling kneepads or sucking huge nigger dick.

Denmark.

WHERES MY DRINK

I might finally end it tonight.

>mfw never used bitcoin
> mfw i will be your favorite customer

I put my life savings on Bitcoin all the ATH. Not a whole lot (30,000) but all the money I had saved.

I have nothing. How low will it go?

I unironicly worked at McDonald's prior to this. Then I turned 500 bucks into 30 grand with crypto in two months. I tethered up before taking a significant hit. I ain't going back nigga. Fuck that shit. Gonna wait for this to blow over and buy in when things turn around.

Thread/Dive mission official soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=HwOuRC-LFLk

>buy high
>panic sell the dip
>biz what happened? I need a x10 gain to get even omg

UK does something similar.

>I tethered up
RIP

Dude, I asked without ice. You are not scamming me fucker by filling 90% of it with ice. NO ICE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? NO WONDER YOU WORK HERE

King Bagholder it will get much worse for you

& the ice is actually more expensive than the soda

Tfw just dropped a tenner on BTC/LTC/ETH for fun

Now I can join the ride yay

If you kill yourself remember to become a tranny first so they blame it on mental illness and not on crypto

This. Become a trap and get anally fucked a few times.

Lol would throw it in their face hop over the counter and start kicking their teeth in and then quit. I don't take that shit from anyone. I lasted in retail for about 8 months because Id yell back.