Who else here has hands so iron that they are completely unphased by the tanking market as selling was never an option

Who else here has hands so iron that they are completely unphased by the tanking market as selling was never an option.

Pretty well commited to not moving my portfolio around till the end of Q1

Pffft is that it. Q4 brother.

Me. Zero fucks are given, just wondering what I should pick up at wholesale prices.
Plus knowing all the niggers and single whore mother's that got absolutely wrecked on TRX and XRP really makes me feel good inside.

if youve been here long enough, nothing phases you anymore.
all i care is about is protecting my satoshis
dollar value comes and goes but satoshis, when they go, they dont come back.

Me but only because I bought the dip

I'm holding NEO so I have nothing to worry about. Rock solid chink scam right here.

This, fucking based NEO. 200$ in a week

Coming into crypto my mindset was broke or woke. Millionaire or nothing so whatever, not stressing.

Me. I wonder if I should double down on all my holds. I wanted to use my fiat stack for when Bitcoin totally justs itself, but these prices are pretty good.

dude i think neo is going to tank soon, check weekly charts. i sold half mine last night for a x4.
couldn't bring myself to sell the whole thing.
a btc pump is imminent, alts will bleed horrifically

Feels good having a real job and not being a poor fag I didn’t even dump 10% of my savings in crypto, honestly will probably throw another few hundred dollars in tonight and buy at this dip. It would suck to lose 1-2k but it wouldn’t be the end of the world, just means no fancy vacation this year for me and buying less clothes.KEK I’m only down 180 dollars today anyways cuz I didn’t go “all in” on shitcoins like the Pajeets told me to and invested in something stable.

I either gain nothing or cash out a house + car in +- 2 years. there's no in between.

Iron hands here. Will go down with the ship but it's not going down. This correction was needed for the next move up.

My only concern is when to buy more. How low it ETH likely to go?

This. I’d rather gain nothing than cash out too soon and miss out on fortunes beyond my wildest dreams.

just to shift some assets around, and then I probably wont touch my portfolio till next year ya

This is what I’m wondering, gonna stack up and hoard it like a Jew.

every so often the new normies flowing in need to be baptized by fire, some will survive, many will not

Buying allday user

same. I took out my buyin months ago. what I have now is there to stay. I consider it a free ride to hell at worst.

This.

Its weird. Im ready to see 50% more unphased. Always knew it was too good to be true..